Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall, Children of the Elements

+5
MrMissMrs Random
quackers are yummylicious
Stabberz
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
blackoutEquinox
9 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements - Page 8 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 20, 2012 3:16 am

"Whatever," Suzume said, sitting down by Manda this time.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements - Page 8 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements

Post by General Azimuth Sun May 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Xone had enjoyed the tune, although not so much being ignored. He decided to head out, as the masked boy came in, and find somewhere to train. He found an empty schoolyard, and, taking off his shirt so as not to rip it, morphed into his feral form, as he deemed it. He immediately felt his power slipping, and called Fang, remembering how he was more powerful alongside the dog. A guttural howl came out instead of a whistle, but he hoped Fang would still get the message.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm Neveah, and you are?" she asked, slightly irritated.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun May 20, 2012 6:52 pm

"I'm Sam," she said quietly, staring at the girl for a few more seconds before inching away. She decided to get something to eat, as it was just past noon and she still hadn't eaten. Sparrow had returned, but Sam's hunger was more important than her curiosity of Aculeus's love life.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Sun May 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Fang ran up, charging Xone with energy. He jumped into the air, and landed on his hands, before booking it on all fours to where he saw a gopher. It was like things were in slow motion. The gopher was almost out of reach, when he grabbed it, and tore into it with his teeth. He finished, then ran back, picked up his clothes, and headed to the tower, morphing back to human form and putting his shirt back on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neveah, confused by the girl, started heading downstairs, but seeing the group went back up to look for food. She finally made it back to the plant room, and saw some fruit trees. She took some apples and started eating.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sun May 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Kari frowned, not being able to find the spell (mostly because he couldn't read the majority of the book in the first place). He decided to get some food, since it was around lunch time now and maybe he'd find who he was looking for. Or not...
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Mon May 21, 2012 12:35 am

"Well Sparrow, I'll just leave you alone then. You don't seem to want me around." Aculeus stood up and brushed his pants off. "Here Manda you can have the pipes." He left the pipes laying on the table. "I'm going to my room if you two care to find me later." Aculeus walked away and climbed the stairs back up to his room.

Aculeus was just outside the door to his room when he heard someone bite into an apple. He knocked on the side off the door to announce his entrance. He saw a blonde haired girl by a tree eating apples. "You know," he began, "It isn't exactly polite to go into someone's room when they're not there."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon May 21, 2012 12:39 am

"I rarely want anyone around," Suzume huffed while he was leaving.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon May 21, 2012 1:00 am

Manda looked at the pipes Aculeus gave her, rubbing the ends and startign to blow on them herself.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Mon May 21, 2012 10:58 am

"S-sorry," Neveah stammered. "I didn't realize someone lived in this room. I just knew there was food here cause I actually came in this way. Sorry." She realized that this was the guy from downstairs, possibly who that other girl was spying on. She left the room.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Mon May 21, 2012 11:06 am

"No wait," Aculeus turned to face the girl, "Take what you want. I can just grow more later." To prove his point another apple tree grew by the door.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Mon May 21, 2012 11:27 pm

"Uhh, thanks. Do you do this for everyone, or just people of the female variety? I'm only asking because I saw you downstairs with two other girls while another girl spied on you," Neveah said, wondering if she would strike a nerve, or if the guy would keep his cool.

Last edited by General Azimuth on Tue May 22, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Tue May 22, 2012 6:41 pm

"I do it for everyone, it's just that girls take it differently than guys do. Although Sparrow and I did get into a fight during which I had my sword at her throat." Aculeus kept his voice happily neutral and threw in a smile at the end for effect. He put his hand out towards her, "My name is Aculeus, I'm from what was once called the Rockie Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge. Who are you and where are you from?"
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Tue May 22, 2012 8:00 pm

"I'm Neveah, but I'm just a wanderer. I didn't really have a home, 'till I came to Denver," she said, shaking his hand firmly. "By the way, which one's Sparrow?"
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Tue May 22, 2012 8:12 pm

"The one with brown hair and blonde bangs. Feel free to take what ever you want from here," He opened his arms to the room to show what he was talking about. "Nature's bounty belongs to all you know." He walked towards the window and where he stepped daisies began to grow. "In case you can't tell, I'm a flower child. What power do you have?"

Last edited by RoseNoble on Tue May 22, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue May 22, 2012 8:13 pm

OOC: And blond bangs! Meh
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Wed May 23, 2012 12:11 am

The room was suddenly clouded in darkness, as Neveah said, "Darkness, if you can't tell." The lights came back, and she asked, "By the way, have any dragon fruit? I find it's extremely good for restoring my elemental energy."

Xone had finally arrived at the tower, and seeing the vine where someone had climbed to Aculeus's room, climbed in, wondering what he would find. He saw Aculeus and a girl, and asked, "What's up?"
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Wed May 23, 2012 12:25 am

"Hey Xone." Aculeus waved to the kid that entered the room. "I was going to look for you later, I need to talk to you." He turned to Neveah, "Does dragon fruit taste any good?" The fruit Neveah had asked for was starting to grow by her feet.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Wed May 23, 2012 9:05 am

"What for?" Xone asked, as he couldn't really think of why, unless it had to do with their powers, and even then that was a big category.

Neveah was startled by the new boy's sudden appearance, finally stammered, "It's somewhat odd, but I find it tasty."
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Wed May 23, 2012 1:11 pm

"There you go Neveah. Enjoy your meal." The Dragon fruit did look quite delicious so Aculeus grabbed one and bit into it. It did taste strange but it was quite good. "Okay Xone, what would you think about a little journey back to my old forest? I want to give my tribe the last rites they probably never got. Of course Neveah you are welcome to join us too."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Wed May 23, 2012 6:30 pm

As her mouth was full, Neveah didn't speak her answer, but nodded her head, indicating she'd go. Xone grabbed a dragon fruit, and one of his fingers became a dog's claw. He sliced open the dragon fruit, and started scooping out the flesh, his finger reverting to it's original form. Between mouthfuls, he said, "Sure, I wouldn't mind seeing the forest, and more importantly it's inhabitants. No offence to you, but I find animals more interesting than plants. It could just be my ability, though."
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Wed May 23, 2012 8:55 pm

"Three is a good number for this. And yeah Xone, it probably is just your ability." Aculeus was happy to have companions for this journey because in all likelihood there would probably be demons in the forest. "We'll meet here tomorrow morning and head out."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 24, 2012 2:09 am

With Manda playing, Suzume started to hum. "We were dancing in the moonlight..."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu May 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Jason was sat right at the top of the skyscraper with his legs dangling off the edge.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Thu May 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Ray wandered around the tower, using her power to warm the air wherever she went. I wonder why that kid's here. Well, he is a messenger...
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:10 pm

"Is there anything you want to do, Manda?" Suzume asked the smaller girl, glancing at the ceiling.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next