Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reaper's Game: New York's UG

+4
quackers are yummylicious
Creation of Pokerus
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
8 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Reaper's Game: New York's UG - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reaper's Game: New York's UG

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Dan rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah..."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

The Reaper's Game: New York's UG - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reaper's Game: New York's UG

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Amanda was running through the streets, currently chased by some giant frogs. "Dammit, dammit, dammit!" she screamed. These were not friendly creatures. "Help, somebody!"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:53 pm

The teen sprinted through the streets, feeling an urge to sto and see what he looked like. But now was not the time, as he was being hounded through the streets by creatures he couldn't recognise. He knew they were Noise, but he couldn't remember how he knew that. Now was not the time to be pondering that, either.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Seeing another boy running away from the monsters, Amanda nearly tackled him out of joy. "Here, help me, make a pact!" she shouted, her sentences a bit fragmented from how happy she was.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:05 pm

"How?!" he practically shouted, a mixture of both surprise, curiosity and fear running through him.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:05 pm

When Jane entered the city and saw everyone running around with things chasing after them, she started running as well. She had no idea what to do, but the words "Make a pact" popped into her head, so she started running to find someone to help her. Her bright red hair was flying behind her as she ran, begging for help. "Please! Help me!"
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:07 pm

"Uh...uh..." Amanda stammered, racking her brain, before shouting out the first thing that came to mind. "Fist bump!" she cried out, holding out her fist to the teen.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:10 pm

The teen figured that it was at least worth trying, and fistbumped Amanda, hoping beyond hope that the awesome gesture was the key to their survival.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:15 pm

She saw a girl and a boy fist pounding to make the pact, and Jane screamed for help again. "Someone help! Please!"
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Amanda frowned, pulling out a purple pin with an icicle on it gesturing with her arm, as a giant pillar of ice shot up, killing some of the Noise. "You got any pins? I need to recharge..." she paused a few seconds, before shooting up another icicle.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:22 pm

"I got this one..." the boy replied, finding a couple of pins in his pockets. The one he picked out first was grey, with a white crescent wave in the middle. A frog leapt towards him and he gestures, creating a blue blade out of thin air and slicing through his green foe.

"I think I can get more out of this," he murmured, using both of his hands to erase another one that came near him, before going a bit more offensively. He didn't stray far from his partner out of nervousness, retreating when no more blades came.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:25 pm

"Please help me!" Jane begged and screamed as she kept running.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:36 pm

"Find another Player to make a pact with, and they'll stop chasing you!" Amanda called after her, before sighing. "...I don't think that one will last long," she murmured, another icicle shooting up and destroying the last of the noise that had been chasing them.

She held her hand out to her new-found partner, smiling happily despite the circumstances. "I'm Amanda, you?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:38 pm

"I'm... I don't know," the boy replied, very quietly, shaking her hand nonetheless. He turned his head to look at himself in a window. He was surprised by what he saw. He didn't know how he expected himself to look, and in all truth probably would have been surprised by anything, but he was surprised nevertheless. "I don't know who I am."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Amanda frowned. "Well, howabout I call you... hm...Tony? Eric? Spongebob?" she listed off names for a while.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 pm

she blinked at the sound and ran towards Jane, deftly hopping over obsticals most wouldn't see. panting, she said, "I-i'll make a pact!"
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:46 pm

"I 'on't care too much," the guy shrugged, looking fairly easygoing. None of those names rang a bell with him, though the Spongebob one brought a smile to his face, even if he didn't know why.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Amanda groaned good-naturedly. "Well, then I'm calling you Nemo," she decided.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:57 pm

"Yeah, sure. Why not?" the newly dubbed 'Nemo' shrugged. "So what do we do now?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:01 pm

"Wait for the mission," Amanda sighed. "That's all I really know, though. Run from the Noise, form a pact with another Player, complete the mission on your phone. I guess 'don't get erased' is in that list, too."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:05 pm

"Erased being dead?" Nemo asked curiously.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Amanda laughed weakly. "I guess you don't remember... We are dead. No one else can see us because we're not really part of their world."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Jane whirled around to the girl and held out her fist for pounding. "Let's make it!" She yelled.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:14 pm

"Shit..." Nemo responded, a bit shellshocked after the bomb that had just been dropped on him. Still, it wasn't like he could remember anything to miss in life. Life was just a word to him, so he wasn't as shocked as he otherwise might have been. "S'pose we'll just have to make the best of this then."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:20 pm

"If we win, we can come back to life, but if we don't, we'll get erased..." Amanda bit her lip, looking a bit distressed, before brightening up. "Let's see if we can buy a cup of coffee while we wait!"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next