Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reaper's Game: New York's UG

+4
quackers are yummylicious
Creation of Pokerus
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
8 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Reaper's Game: New York's UG - Page 11 Empty Re: The Reaper's Game: New York's UG

Post by Big Uri Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:16 pm

OoC: Well, I'm waiting for the partner.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

The Reaper's Game: New York's UG - Page 11 Empty Re: The Reaper's Game: New York's UG

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Amanda stumbled backwards, having ran face first right into the wall. "Ow!" she cried out as she recoiled, trying to shake herself back together. By the time she was seeing clearly, Nemo had already made his way over to some hoodied guy and seemed to be trying to start a conversation.

"Oi, Nemo!" she shouted, walking towards her partner. "Y'know he can't see you? Or hear you? How hard did you hit the invisi-wall?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:23 pm

"He told me to!" Nemo replied, pointing at Dan, before looking around. What did the guy mean by groups of sound? And how was he going to make things silent when he himself couldn't be heard? Come to think of it, it wasn't even that loud...

"He says clear four groups of noise where he can see us, and he can hear me!" he then called brightly, thinking that maybe Amanda could make better sense of it.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:26 pm

"But noise doesn't form in groups?" Amanda responded confusedly, taking another look at the man in the hoodie. "Maybe he's a well-dressed hobo on LSD or something?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:27 pm

"It is a pretty nice hoody," Nemo agreed, getting sidetracked.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:30 pm

"I wonder where he got it... I kinda want one..." Amanda frowned. Hoodies were warm, and New York got cold at night. Speaking of night, where were they going to sleep? No way in hell did they have enough money for a motel or anything.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:35 pm

"Hmmm. Maybe we're supposed to use the magical fire pin for warmth," Nemo mused, completely forgetting the start of the conversation. "I wonder if I could but the hoody off him..."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11