Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem of Depravity

+3
Rose Hathaway
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
7 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Requiem of Depravity - Page 12 Empty Re: Requiem of Depravity

Post by Book the Hero Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:33 pm

"Thanks..." Cielo said with a smile, still sweating like crazy, as she wiped her brow. She walked over to there the figurine dropped, a retrieved it, wondering if the arrow was still usable. Sadly, it was not, but it certainly oproved that she wasn't out of practice.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:35 pm

"Thank you," Aeliel said as Cielo judged his doll. "It's Silarian tradition to make your own equipment, so you could say I've got a few pointers."

The girl threw the target and hit it, sending the doll hurtling into the distance. Both disappeared into the sand. Aeliel figured it was too much of a hassle to retrieve it (not to mention it wouldn't do much with a hole in it, now). Before he could protest though, Cielo went after it.

"Good concentration," he said when she returned. "You didn't have get it for me, though. I can't use it anymore, but you can keep it for a souvenir. I think your footwork might've been off, but maybe it's just culture difference. But I'm impressed too. I guess I'll be relying on you to save me if anything comes after us," Aeliel joked.
that fang
that fang

Mood : MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:42 pm

"Thank you, I will." Cielo said with a smile, before putting the figurine away. "Yeah...the majority of the animals near my village hid out in the thick woods, so we're always having to move around, avoiding all the trees, while trying to get a clear shot at our targets, so our footwork probably is a bit different then from yours." She explained to the young man.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:45 pm

"Avoiding trees?" Aeliel repeated, eyebrows raised. He laughed. "That's so weird. What if the animals see you? It never crossed my mind that trees could get in your way, but I guess I see what you mean." He looked at the others, taking in their differing builds and clothing. "Everything's so...different out there, isn't it?"
that fang
that fang

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Kaza ignored the Silarian's comment about disliking fire and volcanoes. He listened in on the conversation concerning the doll. He found himself wanting to see the trees, with all of the dolls hanging from them. He didn't spare more than a glance at the wooden object. Cielo took a sudden interest in it, most likely due to the fact Aeliel was an archer as well, and he intended to use the doll as a target. The Silarian tossed it up into the air suddenly, letting loose an arrow at it. He missed.
Kaza lunged to the side, reaching out and plucking the arrow from the air, stopping and turning towards the group, waiting for them to catch up. He held the arrow out to Aeliel. "This is yours, I believe," he said nonchalantly.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:59 am

Aeliel paused when Kaza offered him the arrow (not that he'd been needing it back though). However, just like with Cielo and the doll, he felt oddly touched by the gesture. Having friends who cared was strange, but Aeliel rather liked it. He gave a startled, but no less genuine smile at the thought before taking the arrow placing it back into his quiver.

"Thank you, Kaza," he said, still grinning a bit stupidly.
that fang
that fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:31 am

Corentine watched their interactions quietly. She had never known people like this before, people who were so social, so kind. There was only one who came remotely close. Her father. And the man who had watched him die had moved on, giving back arrows like it wasn't a big deal. It was so strange. She should move on too, but she had no idea how to even begin interacting with them.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12