Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

+4
Stabberz
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
MrMissMrs Random
Book the Hero
8 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Elena shook her head. "No...I d-don't remember..." She hugged her knees to her chest, looking rather scared to be in a place so unfamiliar.

---

Heidi grumbled to herself for a bit, her eyes narrowing as she dug around in her pocket, looking for her pocket knife again. Only finding the two blades she'd taken from the girl, she started twirling them to try and calm her nerves. "I said can it, didn't I, Tombo? You got rid of the trigger. Go celebrate. Drink yourself stupid, or whatever people do to celebrate anymore."
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Erika felt a steady increase of panic in her. "Elena, do you know where we are?"

The twins looked over, kind of confused.

OOC: ...Really, Suvi? XD
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Tom decided to take Heidi's advice and shut up, not sure what to say. If she wanted to talk to him, she'd talk to him, he figured, so he just sat back down. Not like he had anything to do by way of celebration.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Nathan sighed before shrugging. "Well, bye then. I've still got more to do on this little quest." The truth was he probably needed their help. He was just too stubborn to admit it.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:55 pm

OOC: Got a question for you in the RS chat thread, Stabz.
--
Paul yawned. "I'm gonna take a nap. Anyone bugs me with something that isn't important is going through the roof."
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Elena shook her head violently. "I...wh-where's Lacy?!" she asked, panic rising in her voice as she jumped to her feet.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Lacy? Her imaginary friend? The brunette put her hands on Elena's shoulders. "Elena, I need you to calm down."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:10 pm

"Where is she?! Where is she?! What did you do to Lacy?!" Elena demanded, flinching away from Erika's touch.

---

Heidi sighed, raising an eyebrow at Nathan. "Didn't say we were leaving yet. Well, s'pose I did, but I was just throwin' th' idea out there. Why so eager to be rid of us?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Joey walked over, and placed a hand on his wife's shoulder, to try and calm her down, before turning to Elena. "Elena...please, we want to help."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:23 pm

"You...You hurt her, didn't you?!" Elena accused, wriggling out of Erika's grip and backing away a few steps. "Robert will call the police on you, and then you'll be sorry!"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Erika looked very confused, and scared. Elena tended to be forgetful, but... she never forgot her. "Wh-who's Robert?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Joey tuned to his wife, looking her in the eyes, trying to calm her down.

If she freaked out now, who knows what Elena would do.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:30 pm

"Robert's my teacher, 'cuz Momma says I'm gonna have to grow up and be smart!" Elena responded, before suddenly stiffening and letting out a wail as she began to sob, clutching her head. "No, no!"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Erika looked at Joey's eyes and took a deep breath. She had to stay calm. For Elena, I have to stay calm...

The women took deep breath's, not makig any movement towards the girl. She was afraid if she did Elena would run away. "Elena..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Elena promptly sat down on the ground, rocking back and forth as she sobbed. "She can't be dead, she can't be dead..." she whimpered, before suddenly freezing, letting go of her hair. "No, she's not dead, she's right here, right here. Next to me. Lacy's not dead, that's stupid, Elena. Don't be so stupid, Elena," she muttered to herself, patting the ground to her left.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:40 pm

"Elena, please look at me..." The brunette said. The twins looked on, understandably freaked out by the crazy girl.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Joey quickly turned to the boys, giving them a look that said not to do anything.

Joey would deal with them afterwards.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Elena looked up at Erika, a confused look on her face, before it turned into realization. "Erika!" she exclaimed, jumping to her feet and hugging the woman. "Where have you been? Lacy keeps yelling at me to sleep less."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Erika didn't say anything and hugged the girl tightly. Thank god...

"I'm sorry... I h-had soem business to take care is all. Sorry for making you worry."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Joey sighed in reliefat this. "Thank God..." He whispered to himself.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:49 pm

"Where are we? Lacy says this isn't the tower," Elena frowned, pulling away to look around.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Joey turned to his wife. "...Erika, I think it's about time you got Elena to bed."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:52 pm

"We... we went out of the tower for a little while. Coem on, let's get you to bed." Erika said.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Elena looked around. "Eh? Where's Simon? He was upset, I should go find him," she frowned. "It's too early to go to bed."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Joey nodded to his wife, giving a look that said that they would talk about it later, before turning, and walking over to the twins. "Sorry about that..."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next