Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

+4
Stabberz
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
MrMissMrs Random
Book the Hero
8 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:56 pm

Simon ran up to Erika and Elena. "I was looking everywhere for you!"

---

"...Is she nuts?" Josh asked, before being hit in the arm by Al. "Ow!"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

Post by Book the Hero Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:59 pm

"Sorry...Elena has some problems." joey said. "Anyways...you two need a place to stay, don't you?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:00 pm

Elena ran up to Simon, hugging him, careful to not make skin contact. "Are you still sad?" she asked.
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Al nodded while Josh pouted still, looking off to the side.

---

"Yeah, b-but I'm better." Simon replied.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Elena smiled, hugging him tighter. "Okay, I hope you feel better! But I have to go, 'cuz Erika says I need to go to bed," she sighed, pulling away.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:45 pm

"We've had a busy day. I think you should both turn in." Erika said, looking at Simon.

"Huh? But I'm not-" Staaaaaaarrre. "...Uh. Yeah, I'm pretty tired also... yeah."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Joey nodded, before looking up to see the sun beginning to set. "Ok...since it's getting lat, I'll have it so you two can stay at the church for tonight, and then tommorow, I'll find you better accomadations." Joey said. "How does that sound?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 pm

"What about those two guys in the alley? Don't they have to go to bed, too?" Elena asked, before pausing and frowning. "Oh. You're making me go to bed 'cuz I'm crazy. You don't have to make Simon go to bed, too, it's okay..." she mumbled, the final piece of her memory clicking in.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:42 pm

"Joey's probably goign to set them up in the Church for the night. And you aren't crazy." Erika answered. And the reason why both of you are going in is so you don't get into trouble why I try to enjoy my honeymoon.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Joey proceeded to guid the twins to the church, where he explained to Sam the situation.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:46 pm

Elena nodded, though it was obvious she didn't believe from the blank gaze on her face.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:46 pm

The twins sat down in bunks eating huge chunks of bread they had been given quickly.

---

"Elena. Erika and Joey are going on a honeymoon." Simon tried to explain.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Joey nodded to the twins. "I'll see you two tomorow." He said, waving goodbye, before heading back to his- no...the Hadden's house.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:50 pm

"And I will explain what a honeymoon is when your older." Erika said. "Good night you two." She walked back to her new house. After a couple of days Joey will need to make some extra rooms for Elena and Simon...
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:52 pm

Joey smiled when he saw his wife approach the house. "Hey." He called.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:53 pm

"Hey." Erika replied back with a smile and walked through the door, closing it.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:54 pm

"She's not sleeping with us?" Elena frowned at Simon, not used to such happenings. "Then I have to sleep with you."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Joey then picked her up, bridal-style. "You ready?" He said, before kissing her.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:19 am

"...What?" Simon blinekd rapidly, his face turning a bright shade of red.

---

"Ready." Erika wrapped her arms around Joey's neck.

OOC: If everyone's done in the village, timeskip?
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:20 am

OOC: I'm done for now. Meh
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:21 am

"Good." Joey said, before carrying her ff to their room.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:05 am

Elena frowned, getting embarrassed for a different reason altogether. "That's why you got my bed. I have trouble sleeping, so I almost always end up sleeping with Erika, anyway..." she mumbled, fidgeting.

OOC: Work out a time. Are we going with two weeks or three?
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:42 am

"No reason." Nathan said with a shrug before glancing to the west. "But either way, I'm going to be leaving within the next five minutes. "There's another three week journey ahead."

---

OOC: Personally I say we go with Ra's idea. That way Book gets his day of filler, normality and probably slapstick humour. And then we can move straight back onto plots and sub-plots etc.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:09 pm

OOC: Got it.

Heidi sighed, "Well, I s'pose that there's no really rush to head back now... We're in this deep, right?" It was probably her Flow talking, but she really did enjoy the adrenaline rush she got from fighting, and there weren't many fights back at the village. Sure, it came with a cost, but Simon needed to grow up anyway. This would be good for him.

---

Another two weeks passed, nearing a third. Rain had poured the whole night before, leaving the ground wet and muddy, and the air still muggy.

Kira was still asleep, having not been awakened by the sun as she usually did, due to keeping the door and windows seal shut with vines so the water didn't get in.

Elena was still asleep as well, having crawled into Simon's bed once he had fallen asleep. She'd made sure to cover most of her skin, too, though, and stay on the other side of the bed as a precaution.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Nathan frowned from his spot as they woke up in a massive earth shed that Tom had constructed. As usual he hadn't slept properly and he sighed. He hadn't told Heidi or Tom because he didn't want to show a sign of weakness but Empathy was beginning to take its toll on him. Somehow it had stopped any feelings he'd been been consciously and unconsciously repressing from staying as such and the guilt and semi depression was beginning to affect him.

He folded his arms and looked out of a window that he'd coated with see through ice. They were near the ocean now, you could tell that much from the smell and all of them could now feel an overwhelming pressure of pure untainted flow. It would take them about two hours to get to their destination and Nathan was already trying to predict what manner of guardian their target would have. They'll have a team of three here as well as the main guardian and once we get through that we'll all have to pool our power into the destruction. It's at times like this that Eithne and or Paul would come in handy.

We'll take today off to restore any energy and let the beasts gain their energy back, and then tomorrow... we'll attack.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next