Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 5

+4
Creation of Pokerus
Shadoe Mayari
quackers are yummylicious
Big Uri
8 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 5

Post by Big Uri Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 pm

"I like to mix it up a bit," Tom replied, grinning.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 5

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Heidi laughed a bit more, before the group came to a stop in front of the gates. She turned to Ari, a small frown on her face. "I'm sorry..."

Ari sighed. "Just get lost, okay? Come back and visit, or we'll all hunt you down."

Heidi's frown turned to a smile as she hugged Ari. "No promises, but I'll try," she replied.

Soon, both Heidi and Benji had said their goodbyes to Ari, and the older teen had opened the gate. "I mean it, now get lost," she said, gesturing out to the wasteland.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 pm

"Thanks," Tom told Ari, before turning around and heading back into the wasteland.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Simon sighed. "I'll make her a plate so she can eat when she wakes up."

When they entered the house Erika noticed that a lot of Elena had thrown was back in it's place, though some of it cracked or showing evident damage.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Joey sighed at the crack items. "Don't worry, I got em."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Heidi held Benji's hand, following after Tom.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:44 pm

"Allow me." Zackary said as he placed the girl down onto a bed.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Erika nodded to Zackary. "I need to check out the library. With this baby coming I think it's about time you and Elena had the talk..."

"...The talk?" Simon asked.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Elena shifted slightly when she was laid down on the bed, her stomach growling loudly.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Zackary quietly chuckled to them.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Erika gave a smile at Elena, before heading out.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Elena blinked awake, groaning as her head pounded, and her stomach felt like it was trying to eat her.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:42 am

Kaylee quickly ran up to Erika. "Paul hit a house!"
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:44 am

"What?" Erika blinked, before going back into leader mode. "Show me."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:57 am

"H-he's being taken care of right now," Kaylee started to run away, "This way!"
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:06 am

Erika followed what she could see of Kaylee.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Kaylee soon made it to where Paul was being treated...after passing a completely demolished house.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Heidi looked out over the wasteland, frowning as she saw just that, a wasteland. "Oi, Tombo, can you tell where PMSing Joe and Melaney ran off to?"

---

Kira stood up, albeit shakily. "I-I-I'm g-going t-t-to...um..." she trailed off, unable to think of something to do. They'd just eaten, food wasn't necessary, the garden didn't really need weeded... She needed something to keep herself busy.

---

Elena looked around, trying to blink the blurriness out of her eyes. "Wha' happened...?" she asked, managing to spit out a few words.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Tom focused, using his 'sight' to lock on to Nathan's footsteps. Melaney was odd, and there was something off about those snakes, Tom knew. He pointed a finger in the direction he felt.

"Thatta way," he replied.

-----

Luke looked on confusedly, wondering what it was she was trying to stutter out.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Heidi continued following Tom, looking for Nathan and Melaney while talking in a low tone to Benji. "Keep your distance from these two, okay? At least for now. Tom's a good guy, but Nathan and Melaney, can't really be trusted."

Benji frowned, nodding obediently, though he didn't voice his doubts.

---

Kira slumped back down to the ground, holding her head in her hands. "I-I don't kn-know..." she groaned, wishing she had something to keep her busy. She didn't want Luke to think that she was lazy.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:19 pm

"Hey, no worries. You work all the time, you more than deserve some relaxation time. Just relax, loosen up," Luke replied kindly.

------

"That's nice to hear," Tom smirked at Heidi. "But seriously, stay away from the others. Melaney's a bit... off. I dunno if she's violent or not, but best to be careful. Nathan could be fine, or he could be a complete dick. Just try not to annoy him, and he shouldn't care too much about you. Just keep your distance."

Tom believed Nathan had changed, but best not to let your guard down. Luke had been fourteen when Nathan had fought him.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:28 pm

"A-Ah, but..." Kira protested weakly. How were you supposed to relax again? She didn't remember. She needed something to do, something to keep her distracted. Nothing good ever happened from laying around too much, that she knew quite well.

---

"Alright," Benji replied shortly. Despite their warnings and his external reactions, he was set on determining everyone's trustworthiness on his own. Sure, Heidi may be his sister and Tom, her friend, but people changed, and perhaps she could no longer be trusted.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:31 pm

"What's your Flow, anyway?" Tom asked offhandedly.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:33 pm

"I can lift things, 'cept with my head. Forget what it's called," Benji replied, absentmindedly using his Flow to pick up a rock and throw it a few yards ahead of the group.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Luke lay back down. He spent much of his time lost in his own thoughts. He felt bad about not being able to help out Kira, but mostly he stayed quiet by his windowsill unless he had to interact with anyone other than Kira. He was surprised he hadn't seen that Sage girl again.

--------

Tom whistled lowly, wishing he could cast a glance at Heidi.

"Nathan'll be happy to find that out, no doubt."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next