Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

+7
MrMissMrs Random
Stabberz
General Azimuth
quackers are yummylicious
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu May 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Isaac laughed humorlessly, then in a blinding flash of movement, he was standing in front of Jason, his hand pressed to the other boy's throat, a small ice blade formed over it, a shallow cut on his throat. "I'm only asking once: join us or leave." his voice was low and dangerous.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by Stabberz Thu May 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Jason smirked at the man. And he blinked.

Two seconds later Isaac was hurtling through the air with what must have felt like bruised ribs as Jason used more invisible darkness. However this time he didn't stop. An orb of darkness formed in his hand and he smirked.

The orb disappeared into the ground and as soon as Isaac touched down he found himself surrounded by a darkness prison.

"I'm sorry... I don't take threats. Nor will I be forced to join you." With a frown Jason felt his arms fold. "Don't try and break out and attack me because you're not doing a good job of asserting leadership right now."

He turned his back on the leader and looked around. "I think I'll stay for awhile. Should that demon come back. But whether or not I join you will depend on your... behaviour."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Manda watched the exchange behind Suzume. She felt scared, but also a bit angry. Why were they fighting? It didn't make a proper impression, and if they were intending to kill each other they would have done it already.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu May 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Jason snapped his fingers and the darkness receded. His gaze darkened as he felt the beast stir but he forced it to stay in.

"I'll be back." He managed to splutter out before he had to stop talking, his mind wrecked with tremors.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Once Jason walked off, Manda ran over to where Isaac was thrown.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu May 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Isaac threw an icicle at Jason as he ran away, getting up and shouting "LITTLE BITCH!"
The icicle shattered harmlessly against a building. He looked at Manda and gave her a small smile, then turned around. "I don't want to be commanding, but everyone, get inside, and when he comes back, knock him out of the sky."
He walked back inside, moving a few tables and desks around to prepare for a barricade.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 03, 2012 9:29 pm

"Sir." Manda walked over to Isaac.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu May 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Isaac looked at Manda. "You don't have to call me sir." he said. He pushed a few more tables near the door, and took a deep breath. "Do you need anything?" he asked kindly.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Thu May 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Xone decided to follow Isaac. Seeing a dog crossing a street, he called it over to him and whispered something in it's ear. It ran off to round up the other dogs around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neveah, seeing the pillar destroyed, ran over to the scene, and, seeing the boy using darkness, realized she could learn a thing or two from him. Instead of following that Isaac guy and the rest of his, for lack of a better term, followers, she ran off after the other dark wielder. "Umm, excuse me?" she said, feigning innocence, "But could you teach me how to do that? My name's Neveah." she demonstrated her ability in darkness by summoning an orb of darkness and creating a dark ring around Jason, before returning the sphere to her hand.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 03, 2012 9:42 pm

"No, I'm good right now." Manda replied calmly. "But you should get some rest. Just give us a job and we'll do it while your resting."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu May 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Josephine sighed, walking after Jason as well. Isaac seemed to be stupider than she thought.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu May 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Isaac's smile brightened slightly. "No. I can't rest and make you all do the work. If anything, I think all of you should go rest. I can board this up myself." he said, his voice still kind, completely different from how he was only a few minutes before.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Thu May 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Ray frowned, seeing Jason and some other people walk away. She sat down on the floor and searched through her bag, pulling out a small note pad and a pen. She shifted around for a bit , trying to get comfortable, before finally writing sloppily in Japanese.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Thu May 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Leon walked to the door and grbbed a desk to help Issac barricade the doors. Slowly he turned and said " We should be safe, if he tries to attack i'll handle it."
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu May 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Isaac nodded. "Thank you, Leon."
Isaac was sounding slightly tired. "Like I said, let me know if you need anything." he said, patting his friend on the back.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Thu May 03, 2012 10:25 pm

"This may seem wierd, but, do you happen to have any tacos?" he asked.
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu May 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Isaac blinked at Leon. He laughed. "I don't think so." he said. "There's some food by the sleeping quarters, help yourself."
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Thu May 03, 2012 10:35 pm

"Thank you very much, I have just been having this wierd craving for tacos lately." he said.
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu May 03, 2012 10:44 pm

"There might be some stuff to make tacos, but I'm not one-hundred percent." he explained. "After we get this all boarded up, I'll go check with you, if you'd like." he said.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Thu May 03, 2012 10:46 pm

"That would be all right." he said turing around to grab another chair.
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu May 03, 2012 10:53 pm

"Okay." he said, nailing some boards to the door, as well as a few of the chairs and tables. He wiped his brow. "I think that's good. Let's go see what we have for food." he said, dusting himself off, and walking towards the stairs. He stopped and turned around. "I'm going to go make something to eat, if any of you want something, just follow me." he announced, then turned around and headed upstairs.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Thu May 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Leon followed closely behind to find out if he could make a taco to eat.
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu May 03, 2012 11:08 pm

Isaac entered the food storage area, and after digging around through various piles, he eventually was able to rustle up enough ingredients to make enough tacos for about six people, though he figured Leon and himself would be able to eat it all without much of a problem. He picked up a can of fire jelly, set it in a microwave-esque box, and lit it. The jelly instantly started giving off lots of heat, and he closed the box, and started heating up the ingredients.

"There." he said, filling up a taco shell with delicious toppings and handing it to Leon. "That makes...sixteen tacos?" he said, quickly counting over the large amount of food he just made. "Feel free to stuff your face." he said, taking a rather large bite of his first taco, which he ate in three bites.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Thu May 03, 2012 11:10 pm

"Thank you very much" Leon said as he stuffed his face eating his first in only two bites. Eight tacos later--------- "That was delicious" he said.
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu May 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Isaac leaned back, smiling. "Damn straight dude." he said. He poured some more of everything they put in the tacos in the pots, and grabbed a package of tortillas, hauling it all downstairs. "Here's burritos if anyone wants anything." he said, setting out a few trays and some various scavenged (although clean) silverware.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next