Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

+7
MrMissMrs Random
Stabberz
General Azimuth
quackers are yummylicious
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri May 11, 2012 12:40 am

Aculeus was working as hard as he could, but the painkilling drug would take a few more minutes to be ready. He also grew a single seed of Indian Licorice, he hoped he wouldn't have to use it but it would be there if necessary.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Suzume slowly moved her hand to her back, having it glow a light grey. She started to look better instantly.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri May 11, 2012 12:43 am

"Sparrow ma'am...?" Manda spoke up when she saw the gray.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri May 11, 2012 12:46 am

Aculeus finished the crude opium and walked to Sparrow, he fell on his face on the way there. He picked himself, and the medicine, up and made it to the fallen girl. "Here," Aculeus said to Sparrow as he handed her the medicine, "this will help ease any pain you have, just keep it in your mouth."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 1:08 am

"I'm fine now," Suzume said
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri May 11, 2012 1:12 am

"You sure you're okay? You still have blood on your lips," said Aculeus. The worry in his voice was clear to hear. "If you ever need medicine just ask. And please, take this with you." He showed the girl the palm full of the painkiller.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 1:17 am

Suzume growled again, and pushed herself onto her feet. "Do I look like I need anymore help?"
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri May 11, 2012 1:22 am

"S-sparrow ma'am!" Manda spoke up, her fists tightened. "T-take you medicine and stop being so- so... thoughtless!"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 1:25 am

"Manda, I'm fine now. It was just...a issue that I have if I hit my back." Suzume said to the girl, kneeling down to her.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri May 11, 2012 1:28 am

"Well," Aculeus began, "judging by the way you had to be dragged back in by two others and the way you coughed up blood, yes. I do think you need help. Help is okay to accept, no one will think you the weaker for it either. Something is wrong with your back, I could help fix it possibly." He showed her his plant arm, "I think this is proof enough that I can. But please, at least take the medicine even if you don't use it."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 1:31 am

"Ha, the second I start getting help, I'll start to become weaker," Suzume huffed, and folded her arms. "And no. No one can help me with my back."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri May 11, 2012 1:35 am

"You know Sparrow," Aculeus looked her right in her eyes, "Everyone needs help sometimes. Everyone. Help can only make one stronger not weaker." Aculeus sat down because his leg was getting sore again. "What exactly is wrong with your back anyways? Some kind of implant or something?"
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 1:40 am

"Somewhat," Suzume grumbled, folding her arms.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri May 11, 2012 1:47 am

Aculeus thought for a while. "It's made of metal is it not? And judging by the way it just brought you down, I'd say some kind of vertebrae replacement. Finicky things my dad always told me." He still missed his parents. He looked at her once more, waiting to see if she would let him help her or back hand him.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 1:56 am

"No shit it's made of metal," Suzume turned around, folding her arms, avoiding his eyes.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri May 11, 2012 1:58 am

"Turn around please?" Aculeus asked the girl, "I'd like to see your face again."Well, Aculeus thought, better than a slap to the face. And my cheek still burns.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 2:01 am

"No thank you. As soon as Manda is ready, I am leaving." Suzume said, folding her arms while she looked at the door.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri May 11, 2012 2:04 am

Aculeus got up and walked in front of her. "Your face," he said, "I like it." He took a deep breath and waited for metal spikes to impale him. Worth it, he thought.

Last edited by RoseNoble on Fri May 11, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 2:05 am

No metal spike impaled him, instead, Suzume brought the heel of her foot down onto his foot. "You are a idiot."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri May 11, 2012 2:09 am

Aculeus fell to the ground, a huge smile on his face as he started to laugh. "You know," he said through his laughs, "I have yet to see you smile." He put his hand in front of her, "I'd love some help back up. You hit my good leg."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 2:13 am

Suzume sighed and held out her hand. "When I smile. Puppies die." she said in a blank, emotionless voice.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri May 11, 2012 2:19 am

"Good thing Xone isn't here, he might introduce you to a friend of his." Aculeus got back on his feet but he didn't let go of Sparrow's hand. "Thanks for the help. This is for you." He took away his hand and where it was a golden rose flower had grown. "If you do leave soon, please stop by my room before you go," he told her, "I'll give you food and stuff." and with that he started back towards his room.

OOC: Last post for tonight.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 2:22 am

Suzume frowned at the rose. What on earth is wrong with that bastard...?
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri May 11, 2012 10:58 am

After Aculeus left Manda walked over to Suzume. "You should be nicer to people, Sparrow ma'am.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 1:53 pm

"I see no reason for me to be nice to then," Suzume responded to her with folded arms.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next