Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

+7
MrMissMrs Random
Stabberz
General Azimuth
quackers are yummylicious
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 12:11 am

"Run against wind," Aculeus yelled as he slid down his vine towards the ground. "There's others somewhere around here in a house too, are they friendly? Should I get them?"
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by RueRyuzaki Sun May 06, 2012 12:13 am

"Don't worry i'll get them you go on ahead and i will follow your aura." Leon said.
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Sun May 06, 2012 12:24 am

As Xone examined the remaining dogs, he heard the demon being attacked by others. He normally detested seeing anything in pain, but for the demons he made an exception. The dog that had joined him in attacking the demon's head seemed friendly, so he made a Link between them, naming the dog Fang. "So, now I've got Fang, and Cadoc. Which reminds me," Xone finished with a longwhistle, and a knock came at the door. He opened it allowing his horse to enter the house. He then went outside and found the curtain rod he had thrown at the demon. He saw Two guys running from the tower. He called to them, "Where ya going?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the others were arguing, Neveah was wondering who had fought the demon before them. It's body looked like it had been bitten, although that wouldn't make any sense. Who would bite a demon? "If you guys are done bickering, then I would like to point out that this demon had been bitten, not slashed with swords or something like that, but bitten. By the way, sorry about the rings. I can be a little absent-minded sometimes," she said. She really didn't need any enemies, especially among those who were supposed to be her allies.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 12:28 am

Aculeus made sure the quick release clasp on his ghillie cloak was in the right place as he ran towards what ever was freaking the plants out. As he neared the area he put Nassvegil back into its rose and shrunk his arm back to normal. He went to his stomach and slowly crawled into an over grown lawn and lay there listening becoming one with nature. He was in his element.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Sun May 06, 2012 12:46 am

Leon stopped and noticed the aura of a young boy nearby, he then heard him yell at him and Aculeus. "We sense the presence of a demon nearby." he yelled at the boy. Leon then turned and ran towards the house he saw Manda and Sparrow in earlier. He ran up and barged through the door and said "Quick there is a demon nearby."
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 12:52 am

"Should I really care?" Suzume asked from beside the doorway. "Unless it is threatening me, I see no reason to go charging off to end its life."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Sun May 06, 2012 12:53 am

"It's probably dead by now, I fought it, and then I heard it crying in pain, I'm guessing it's dead or dying by now," Xone said running after the two. "By the way, how does one get in the tower? I'm living out here for now, but I may need more protection than my house provides if the Greater comes back, or just if I get bored."
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Sun May 06, 2012 12:57 am

"Must you really do this now?" Leon asked exasperated. He ran towards Aculeus's aura. He sensed the aura of the kid from earlier. When he asked how to get into the tower Leon replied "If you want to you can take refuge in the tower with the rest of us.
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 1:08 am

The air was still around him as Aculeus waited. A few minutes past when he realized that the bugs and birds had gone quiet. There were scratches coming from down the street and soon a group of 10 minor demons came walking down the street. They didn't notice him lying in the yard, as he slowly began to create Nassvegil again. When they were in front of him he rose up and undid the toggle on his cloak and yelled, "Morrigu! Morrigu!"

He charged at the stunned demons and quickly decapitated the first one that he met. He continued on with his charge, his blade becoming a blur as demon after demon fell to Nassvegil.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Sun May 06, 2012 1:11 am

Leon ran to Aculeus's side and sliced demons in half with both of his swords. When Aculeus and Leon had slayed all the demons Leon looked at him and said "were those the only ones you sensed?"
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun May 06, 2012 1:16 am

The silhouette of a small girl could be seen standing between two houses. She was alone, her sleeves nearly dragging on the ground. The radio signal she'd heard was what attracted her; someone that sounded interesting. She'd nearly reached a tower, which is where she'd traced the signal to from a small, albeit high-tech watch that was now nearly dead. At least it got her thus far.
"Demon?" she said, her timid voice echoing between the houses. She heard the voices coming from the house next to her. She walked around the side, and in the front door, standing behind a guy with two swords, and two other girls who were inside. Her pale cheeks were flushed red, and a small cloud rose from her breath. She was shivering slightly, not from fear, but from cold. She whirled around as she heard another voice, this one from a boy that looked to be twelve or thirteen. She approached him, poked him in the side and wrapped her arms around his chest, not saying anything.

As the group of demons came down the street, the boy she had been standing behind charged them, as well as a guy that popped out of nowhere. They were doing well, killing all of them with ruthless efficiency. That wasn't the last demon, however, and a large demon walked around the corner, roaring. Sam raised one hand, keeping the other around the boy's chest, and the asphalt split, a huge spike coming out of the ground, impaling it. The slight girl immediately felt the effects of her powers, her head went numb and her knees started shaking. She clutched the boy tighter, using him more to keep standing than anything else. She still didn't say anything.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Sun May 06, 2012 1:20 am

Leon heard the demon as soon as he asked Aculeus if he sensed anymore. Next thing he knew the demon was dead because of the little girl hanging onto Xone's chest.

Last edited by RueRyuzaki on Sun May 06, 2012 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 1:22 am

"To clarify things," Aculeus panted, "I can't sense them, the plants can. They release chemicals that I can inhale and interpret. To answer your previous question no," he said as a last demon was suddenly impaled by a spike, "there are not anymore demons nearby. What happened to the two in the house?" As he finished his last sentence he had put away Nassvegil and was walking to where his cloak had fallen. Perhaps I should find a shirt, he mused to himself, I really need one.

Last edited by RoseNoble on Sun May 06, 2012 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : repeated words)
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Sun May 06, 2012 1:24 am

"The two inside thought there was no reason to fight unless they themselves were in mortal danger." Leon said.
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 1:37 am

"I'm gonna go have a word with them," Aculeus said as he strode towards the house that contained the two people. As he passed girl that had impaled the last demon he grew a rose and handed it to her, "Thank you miss."

He continued on towards the house, the sweat on his chest was beginning to dry and looked even more muscular in the predawn light. He took a breath and walked into the house. He saw a figure sleeping in a bed and another by the doorway. The a girl in the doorway had dark brown hair and the one in the bed was a younger girl with blonde hair and blue sweater looking thing. He quickly decided the second one was cute and that the first one would be a dangerous enemy.

Last edited by RoseNoble on Sun May 06, 2012 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled words and Misinformation)
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 1:43 am

"What do you want." Suzume demanded. Her arms were folded as she stood there.

OOC: Just for reference. She isn't on the bed. Please do carefully read previous posts prior to interacting with characters/describing where they are.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun May 06, 2012 1:47 am

Sam let go of the boy after the one dude that popped out of nowhere handed her a rose. She was glad that her cheeks were already red, otherwise her blush would be much more noticeable. She walked up behind him, and with a jump wrapped her arms around his shoulders, hanging off him like a sort of short, ginger cape. This time, she didn't remain silent.
"Hi." she said quietly, snuggling up against his back.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 1:55 am

"Just wanted to chat with you," he said as he pulled the girl off his back, "I want the least amount of enemies around here as possible because I'm staying here for the foreseeable future." He grew two vine chairs near the bed and sat in one while he motioned for the ginger to take the other and made another one for the brown haired girl to sit down in too. "So," he began, "why are you here?"

OOC: Noted and corrected. Humblest of apologies my good chap.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun May 06, 2012 1:58 am

Sam, instead of taking a seat next to the guy, took a seat on top of him. She curled up in his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. No matter what he would do, she was determined to continue cuddling with him, because he was warm, and she was cold. "You're warm," she stated. "What's your name, anyways?"
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 2:01 am

Suzume gave the boy a glare. "Why do you want to know." She didn't sit. She prefered to stand. But, she had to keep her voice down because Manda was asleep...
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 2:12 am

Aculeus looked at the girl sitting on his lap, this one is cute too he thought. "My name, little one, is Aculeus Willow." He removed his ghillie cloak and put it on the girl. "Now what is your name?" He was still shirtless so this was a bit awkward but the warmth of the girl kept him from the chill.

He looked back up at the brown haired girl, "I want to know because I would like to know if you are a trustworthy person. Oh and I apologize for not introducing myself to you earlier," he picked up his left arm and he extended the arm towards her. "You just heard my name, so I'd appreciate knowing yours."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 2:17 am

"Sparrow." Suzume responded to him, her gaze never leaving his. "And if you stay out of my way, and don't annoy me, we won't have any problems. Understood?"
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun May 06, 2012 2:22 am

Sam smiled. "I'm Sam." she whispered, drawing the cloak around her and Aculeus. She rested her head against his shoulder, closing her eyes. Even though the other girl seemed not very nice, she was at peace. Aculeus was strong, and it made Sam feel safe. The safety she felt, combined with his warmth, gave her a sense of peace. She halfway unzipped her hoodie. She was only wearing a black tank top underneath, the fabric thin enough so that it was like she wasn't wearing a shirt. She stretched out slightly, her arms moving from Aculeus's neck to resting on his chest.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 2:38 am

Aculeus' arm returned to normal as Sparrow spoke. "Sounds good to me Sparrow. However if you ever need me call upon me. I am obligated to assist any damsel in distress." He stood up with Sam in his arms and walked towards the door. He turned to look at Sparrow before he left, "Tell your friend there that I would enjoy having tea with her in the morning. You're welcome to come along too of course." And with that he walked out of the home.

He walked back towards the tower and Sam fell asleep in his arms on the way there. He found the vine he had used to get of the tower and started walking up it back towards his room. When he walked through the window the vine shrank back into the ground. He grew a new hammock over his original one and placed Sam on the second one. He left the cloak with Sam and climbed into the original to fall asleep.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 2:40 am

"...SON OF A BITCH!" Suzume shouted, once he had said those. Three. Words. "IF YOU CAN STILL HEAR ME. BITCH! DO NEVER CALL ME A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS!" She always grew pissed off whenever someone simple assumed she was weak. Just because of her gender.

Aculeus was not getting off to a good start anymore.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum