Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

+4
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
quackers are yummylicious
Book the Hero
Big Uri
8 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP - Page 16 Empty Re: Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue May 29, 2012 8:09 pm

"I'd die," Chara stuck her tongue out before entering the room and looking around with awe. "Wooooow."
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP - Page 16 Empty Re: Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

Post by General Azimuth Tue May 29, 2012 8:16 pm

As Terid saw the room, he immediately located a good spot to take cover in, should the need arise. Arlix got there soon after, and seeing the size of the room, started running. It felt good to be free from the confines of hallways and dorm rooms, and she ran around the room twice before returning her attention to Azel, a little embarrassed. Terid started laughing at her display of childishness, but quickly covered it.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue May 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Azel chuckled at their reactions, while the arrival of recruits garnered the interest of some Pokemon. A Salamence inspected them with unreadable eyes, while an Ursaring barely looked up from its training at them. A Blastoise took interest, stopping from its training, which was blasting rocks to bits with a variety of ranged attacks.

"These three are in charge of the room, and are a fully functional exploration team with many members. They rotate, and it's rare that these three will all be here at any given time, simply because they're the leaders of the team," Azel explained. "This facility is free for you to use at any time you aren't working or when I haven't called you in for curfew."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue May 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Apollo nodded, knowing what he would be doing later.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue May 29, 2012 8:22 pm

"Cool, a Salamence!" Chara exclaimed, eye shining. She had heard of Salamence from her mother, who had told stories of one of the few dragons of the sky that had evolutions similar to their own.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue May 29, 2012 8:25 pm

"Like Dragons?" Azel asked bemusedly. "I'd like to show you the Guildmaster since he's a Dragonite, but he'll come see everyone when he has the time."

Kell stood there, open-mouthed at the room and a bit in awe at the presence of a dragon, like what he'd be one day.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue May 29, 2012 8:27 pm

"I'd say I have the dreams of a Bagon," Chara grinned, eyes twinkling.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue May 29, 2012 8:28 pm

"I suppose it is a similar situation," Azel nodded, thinking. He didn't want to think of who had been a Samurott.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Tue May 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Terid found the Pokemon pretty cool, but was glad to hear they weren't the only ones, as none of them were either Fighting or Bug, and while he had nothing against the other types, he hoped for another one of his types, as they would be able to better train him. Arlix, on the other hand, was awestruck by the Ursaring, as he was not only another Normal type-and a powerful one too-as well as being Johto-born. She held her tongue, though, not wanting to embarrass herself again. Terid flew over to the rest of the group, and landed, as he had become tired from his prolonged flight.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue May 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Ukashka yawned, a bit bored by the tour of her home.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue May 29, 2012 8:47 pm

"So, where do we go to eat?" Yuki asked bluntly. A bit bored.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed May 30, 2012 5:00 pm

"The mess hall, obviously," Chara said as-a-matter-of-factly to Arashi, "Don't you know anything?"
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 30, 2012 5:01 pm

"Why are you talking to me." Arashi said, folding his paws.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed May 30, 2012 5:03 pm

"Because you're obviously oblivious to most obvious things," Chara stuck out her tongue, "Even a wild born like me knows these things." Granted Allyss had explained a good deal of stuff to her before hand, but the Charmander wasn't about to let that on just yet.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 30, 2012 6:16 pm

"...I didn't even say anything..." Arashi groaned. Shaking his head. "That was the god damn Eevee."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed May 30, 2012 6:20 pm

OOC: Herp derp derpderp derp I meant Yuki. XP But this is a good time for Chara to act suprier to Arashi anways.

Chara blinked. "I, uh, read your mind," Chara stuck out her tongue.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 30, 2012 6:22 pm

"You cannot read my mind. Idiot." Arashi said simply.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed May 30, 2012 6:23 pm

"Then how did I know you'd say that?" Chara countered sheepishly.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 30, 2012 6:29 pm

"Because it was the fucking Eevee." Arashi growled.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed May 30, 2012 6:33 pm

"Hey Eevee, this guy is trying to steal your lines," Chara called over to Yuki.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 30, 2012 6:37 pm

"What?"

"What?" Both said at the same time.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed May 30, 2012 6:38 pm

Chara blinked. "What? You talking to me?" she asked, acting innocent suddenly.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 30, 2012 6:41 pm

"I'm done." Arashi moved ahead.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed May 30, 2012 6:43 pm

"Bai bai~" Chara giggled.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed May 30, 2012 7:27 pm

"Alright, well you'll see this level of the guild in greater detail tomorrow when you're looking for missions. There are other levels, but they're mainly storage and record-keeping. Takes a lot of space to keep track of each and every one of our guild members, past and present," Azel announced with a shrug, speeding over the group to land at the back and leading everyone back up to the first floor.

Once there, he pointed down the passage that went straight from the gate and onwards.

"Down there is the mess hall. You will rarely be eating there. You can get breakfast if you get up early enough, but we leave early and you'll usually be having breakfast on the way. Dinner will probably be had at the dorms most nights, and in the mess hall for special occasions."

"If you'll follow me down this passage, I'll take you to storage," Azel announced, turning left and heading down a corridor. Recruits would notice that most of the corridors had doors on them, marked with a team name or with an individual member's name.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next