Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

+4
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
quackers are yummylicious
Book the Hero
Big Uri
8 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

Post by Big Uri Tue May 22, 2012 11:16 pm

"I dunno if teaching's my thing," he admitted ruefully to his fellow... He realised he didn't know what their official positions were, and that no matter what he told the kids, he couldn't say Goddess again or he'd never hear the end of it. He couldn't use the parents thing either, or she'd really tease him then.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue May 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Yuki went off in search of a room. As did Arashi.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue May 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Venus smiled. "Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it, just ask me if you need any help."

"I am a Goddess, afterall." She teasingly said with a wink.

---

Apollo went around, look through the rooms, before settling on one that seemed really cozy.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue May 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Yuki went into a free room, and settled down.

Arashi took his own room. Making sure to close the door.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Wed May 23, 2012 12:06 am

After somewhat paying attention to the presentation, Terid ran off, past the rest of the recruits, to a room at the end of the hall. He went in, and threw his stuff on a bed, basically dibsing. He then crawled onto the roof, hoping to scare his new roommate.

Arlix had been paying close attention, taking mental note of things, and followed the Eevee to a room. She knocked, and asked, "This bed taken?" pointing at a bed in the room. The Pokemon seemed blunt, but not the worst person to befriend.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 23, 2012 12:10 am

"Nope." Yuki said with a yawn.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Wed May 23, 2012 12:12 am

"Thanks," Arlix said, putting her stuff down. She started to ask a question, but decided against it, instead lying back in the bed.

Last edited by General Azimuth on Wed May 23, 2012 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 23, 2012 12:20 am

"Hmmmm? You were about to ask something? Yuki asked, curling up into a ball and opeining an eye.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Wed May 23, 2012 9:09 am

"I was gonna ask why you joined the guild, but realized it was probably just cause you want to become an explorer. By the way, what's your name?" Arlix said after a bit, adding the last bit as she didn't know the Eevee's name. "I'm Arlix, by the way."
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed May 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Chara had barely paid attention. Allyss had explained most of what would be happening to her before hand, so it wasn't like she didn't already know what was going down. Instead she opted to just wander off down to a room and plopped herself in a room with a random Vulpix whom she assumed wouldn't mind her tendencies to burn stuff.

Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed May 23, 2012 3:20 pm

"I-I don't need the help!" Azel proclaimed stubbornly, the two other silent supervisors exchanging looks and shaking their heads where he couldn't see.

---

Kell wandered in, looking at the rooms and wondering how they would take to furniture being bitten.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 23, 2012 3:56 pm

"I wanted to become a explorer for different reasons than just to be one," Yuki said with a blank face. "Yuki."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed May 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Venus giggled slightly at the exclamation. "Ok...whatever you say, Azel." She said with a smile. The Dewott was still slightly immature, and a little stubborn, but she knew that this experience would help him a lot.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed May 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Azel harrumphed good-naturedly. He was gifted at his job, having set the current record time for graduation, but he was still immature and excitable. He didn't know it, but the reason he'd gotten the job was too mature him into the cool-headed explorer that would do the guild proud.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed May 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Venus sighed, before leaning back against the wall of the barracks. '...I have a real good feeling about this year's batch."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed May 23, 2012 4:44 pm

"Me too. They got spirit," Azel agreed, leaning squatting and putting his paws on his knees, a position he often stayed in while thinking.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed May 23, 2012 4:49 pm

"Yeah, can't wait to see them use all that spirit out on the field." Venus said with a smile. "Sort of reminds me of our apprentice days..." She said with a giggle, remembering going through a lot of training, to officially join the guild.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed May 23, 2012 4:52 pm

"Could be a fair bit of nostalgia. I'll try to be nicer master than ours' was," Azel replied, smiling softly.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed May 23, 2012 4:58 pm

"That should be relatively easy." Venus joked with a small smile. "In any case, these kids are in for a long year..."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed May 23, 2012 5:00 pm

"'S good for them. I loved my apprenticeship," Azel replied with a smile.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed May 23, 2012 5:11 pm

"As did I." Venus said, continuing to smile.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed May 23, 2012 5:15 pm

"So what're our titles, anyway? As head of these kids, I mean," Azel asked. She'd probably paid attention to the briefing.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed May 23, 2012 5:23 pm

"Master and Mistress." Venus reminded him, having paid attention during the briefing.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed May 23, 2012 5:30 pm

"Hey, Team Sun is back!" The voice of June carried across the way, the Zubat announcing the return of Team Sun, whom had been out on a mission prior.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed May 23, 2012 5:31 pm

"That's pretty cool. I just called ours 'old man'," Azel remembered. Their master was one of the toughest members in the guild, and old Charizard that still served as the guild's strongest member, aside from possibly some of the top staff, like the Guildmaster. Azel cast a glance in the direction of the shout, raising an eyebrow.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next