Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

+4
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
quackers are yummylicious
Book the Hero
Big Uri
8 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed May 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Ukashka didn't turn around when she heard another Pokémon enter her room. It was obvious by the scattered objects and blackened walls that she'd been living here for a while. A few awkward moments passed, before she yelped and ducked to the floor, her latest explosive, well, exploding.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

Post by Big Uri Wed May 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Azel smirked at the sound of an explosion, recognising it as one of Ukashka's almost alarmingly regular explosions.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed May 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Chara blinked, face a little blacked from the explosion. "Cool!" she exclaimed, eyes shining.

Allyss sighed as she stepped through the entrance way, flanked by Delano and Beyome. "That Vulpix is gonna burn this place down one that," the Grovyle grumbled.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed May 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Ukashka shook the black off her fur, scowling at the bald spots starting to form on her tail. "It's not s'posed to do that," she muttered angrily as she examined the remains of her project. "What did I do wrong...?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed May 23, 2012 5:53 pm

"It's not?" Chara head tilted.

Last edited by Creation of Pokerus on Wed May 23, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed May 23, 2012 5:59 pm

"Anywho, I gotta go sort out myself and what I'm supposed to be doing with the rookies," Azel excused himself, vanishing, leaving some water behind him as he Aqua-Jeted back to the main building.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed May 23, 2012 6:02 pm

"It's s'posed to explode on command, when I light it on fire, but it exploded when the Blast Seed touched the Red Gummi... Maybe a Cheri Berry would help...?" Ukashka mused aloud, sighing, and pushing her work over to the side. "I won't tell you to get lost, but don't start crying if your stuff gets blown up."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed May 23, 2012 6:03 pm

"Stuff?" Chara head tilted, "I don't keep stuff. Only ashes."
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed May 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Ukashka shrugged. "Whatever. Don't touch the explosives. I'm Ukashka," she stated quickly, eager to go get fresh supplies.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed May 23, 2012 6:06 pm

"Anyone on fire down here?" Azel asked from the doorway, arms folded.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed May 23, 2012 6:13 pm

"I'm Chara," said Charmander greeted, "I'm new here, so..."

"No sir," Chara called back.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed May 23, 2012 6:15 pm

"What the heck was that...?" Apollo had muttered to himself, in response to the explosion.

---

Venus giggled slightly at the explosion. "If this place was going to burn down, it would've happened a long time ago..."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed May 23, 2012 6:23 pm

"Nope we're good. It wasn't that big of an explosion," Ukashka called back to Azel, walking into the hallway. "I think I need some Cheri Berries, is it okay if I get a few out of storage?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed May 23, 2012 6:27 pm

"Yeah. You must be running low on supplies at this stage, need to top up?" Azel asked amicably.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 23, 2012 6:29 pm

"Did I hear a explosion?" Yuki called out from where she was.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed May 23, 2012 6:35 pm

"What do you think?" Azel called back, shaking a fist in her direction.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Wed May 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Startled, Terid fell of the roof. He heard people yelling down the hall, but decided to just climb back onto the roof.

Arlix was about to ask why else, when the explosion went off. Her tail bit the nearest thing in surprise, which just happened to be Yuki's pillow. "Sorry, it kinda has a mind of it's own," she apologized, before putting her pillow on Yuki's bed. "I don't really need it."
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 23, 2012 6:42 pm

"Well, sorrrrrrry! I'm not used to hearing explosions!" Yuki shot back at Azel. "...I really don't need it. I use my tail."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed May 23, 2012 6:47 pm

"Well I'd get used to it if I were you," Azel called, cupping his paws around his mouth. "It's quite regular."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed May 23, 2012 7:19 pm

After a couple minutes, Venus walked into the barracks, to check on the rookies. "Ok, how's everyone liking their rooms? Any problems?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 23, 2012 7:34 pm

"Just as long as it doesn't occur during the night! I need my eight hours of beauty sleep!" Yuki shot back at Azel.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Wed May 23, 2012 9:22 pm

"Okay, then..." Arlix said, hoping her tail didn't eat something after eacj explosion. She took the pillow back, and threw at the foot of her bed for her tail to use.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed May 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Ukashka scowled, rolling her eyes at Yuki's voice. "Stupid recruits," she muttered. "Think they run th' damn place. But anyway, yeah, running a bit low on supplies in general."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu May 24, 2012 1:28 pm

"Need any money or supplies I have or anythin'?" Azel asked. He had plenty if money from missions, he'd always been quick to lend a charitable hand.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu May 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Lamnia approached the guild base. "Looks like we missed the rookies." he remarked idly to Glacia. He groaned in response. "Oh well. I hate kids anyways." he grumbled.
Lamnia laughed and continued on, entering the base and searching for Azel and Venus. Glacia sighed and followed him.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next