Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem of Depravity

+3
Rose Hathaway
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
7 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Requiem of Depravity - Page 3 Empty Re: Requiem of Depravity

Post by AlluredStep Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:00 pm

"Mhm," Sinclair nodded, looking at the man's eyes once again. "Funny thing about visions. Well, I've got to look for something as well. I happened to be walking in my home city one day when I fainted in the middle of a path for no apparent reason, only to be confronted with a golden-scaled dragon that told me to come here and look for some people and the proceeded to fall endlessly from an island in the sky. Best part? I actually listened to it, and that's how I ended up here, looking for 'something'."
AlluredStep
AlluredStep

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Green, Aeliel's subconscious registered Sinclair's eye color. How very...familiar. He'd met someone with green eyes before...

"The girl," he muttered. Then he realized that Sinclair's gaze had fallen upon him and that the other man had ceased talking, waiting for a reply. "Uh, your dragon. He mentioned finding some people? Do you know anything about these...people? I...very vaguely recall something about a temple. And descendants. But I didn't get what it meant." In actuality, he'd only recalled this detail now, staring into Sinclair's green eyes - and there was something else. Something was different about this man and Aeliel couldn't figure out what it was.
that fang
that fang

Mood : MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlluredStep Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:50 pm

"Descendants?" Sinclair was intrigued. The strange feeling he felt before from interacting with Aeliel intensified. He leaned forward, trying to pique his curiosity. "And a temple as well. That's what the dragon talked to me about. He told to just... go. Go and find the descendants and a journey of some sort. It could very well possibly be that we're searching for the same thing, my friend."

Sinclair got up from the chair, hands on the table. If it was true, this explained the strange aura he felt from his man, that by some twist of fate they were meant to meet at this spot. Certainly it was far-fetched, but a hopeful one nonetheless.

"Did this girl of yours say anything else? Something... important you had to?"
AlluredStep
AlluredStep

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 pm

"She said...she said..." Aeliel exhaled evenly. 'I don't know, really. For some reason, I can't recall clearly the details of our conversation. Really, it was only after meeting you that I remembered the temple and descendant thing. Maybe if I meet other people I'll remember?" He sighed again, shaking his head. "Sorry I'm not of more use."
that fang
that fang

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:33 pm

Kaza stopped, pulling his hand away. "When you have trouble catching someone, you split up. Keep following behind her, I will go around," he said, running into an alley, jumping off the walls and onto a roof. He'd be able to catch the blond girl easily from his perch. She wouldn't be able to hide in the crowd as well, but Kaza wasn't going to be skeptical. He'd seen more unlikely possibilities on the battlefield before.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Evangeline had been keeping a careful watch on the people navigating their way through the streets near the clothing store, but nothing caught her eye. She was wondering if fate was making this such a challenge merely as a jest, but she realized that was such a blasphemous thing to think. It would naturally be difficult with the other descendants moving about the city most likely trying to find other descendants. In essence, they were trying to find each other, but because they kept moving around, they were doomed never to find each other. Her thoughts were interrupted as Cielo came out of the clothing store looking a lot more comfortable--almost like she belonged here. Almost.

"No, I am afraid I have not seen him. However..." she said sadly as her voice trailed off. "Two mice aim to find each other in the vast city. One takes a certain path through the in search of the other while the other takes the same path, but is always many steps behind. If they continue along in this way, they will never find each other. What is the only way they can manage to unite?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Mood : Tired.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:55 pm

"Don't lose her, or yourself." Isha replied as Kaza went off. While she didn't think that splitting up in a crowded Market place was the best idea, the man sounded sure of his plan, which at the time was good enough for the prophet. All she needed was to see the woman's face to make sure...

Isha continued to keep track of the blonde head in a sea of dark hair, hoods and scarves.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by AlluredStep Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:36 pm

"Hmm..." Sinclair thought. "If you're here, that probably means there are others like us as well. There's two of us here right now, which means there are five we have to seek out. When I met you, I felt a strange feeling... that probably signified that you were one of the Seven I had to find. Anyone else you see that could have potentially been one of the people we're looking for?"
AlluredStep
AlluredStep

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:42 pm

"Um, there were three girls in here before," recalled Aeliel. "I didn't take any notice of it before because they were in the middle of a fight, but now that I think about it...there was definitely something there. It might have been any one of them." He licked his chapped lips, already missing the refreshing breeze of Silar.
that fang
that fang

Back to top Go down

Post by AlluredStep Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:33 pm

"These girls, did they leave?" Sinclair asked. "I noticed when I came here some bandits were being kicked out; forcibly, I presume. Did the girls have anything to do with them?" He stood up and left some money for the price of his mead. "In any case, I think it'd be best if we came up with a way to find them..."
AlluredStep
AlluredStep

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:42 pm

"Yeah, one of the girls left immediately after the fight, and the other two left to...go..." Aeliel slapped his hand against the table and stood abruptly. "Ah! They said something about finding a temple and six other people too!" He groaned. "How did I not remember this until now? They left a bit before you came; I don't know where they were off to."
that fang
that fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Corentine turned her head to see if the man was still on her trail. No, she didn't see him, which meant he went another way or she lost him. Either way, she pulled the hood more over her blond hair to keep herself anonymous. She stuck out like a sore thumb here, which was something she didn't really like. Until she found out why she was here, anonymity was in her best interest to keep brutes like the people in the tavern away from her. And chances were, they'd be looking for her only more sober and more angry.

She finally saw a sign for an inn, and ducked inside to see how much their rates were. Hopefully she could find a place to stay for a night or two while she did some thinking.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Cielo nodded in understanding to Evangeline. She knew exactly how daunting the conundrum they faced was. If only they had a clue, a hint, sign- Wait a minute, was that...?

"Evangeline, I believe I've just spotted our friend." Celio said starring up at the roof of a nearby building, where the man from earlier was standing.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:06 pm

"No, that's not the answer. The answer is that the mouse backtracks which allows it to run right into the one it wished to reunited wi-- Wait, what?" Evangeline began to explain when she realized that Cielo's attention seemed to be distracted by none other than some fellow atop a nearby building. The hair. The eyes. The fashionable coat. It was definitely the guy. She could feel that sensation within her getting stronger as well. "There's no doubt in my mind now." With that, she raised an arm and started waving at him. "Hey! Guy on the roof over there!" she shouted. "We need to talk to you!!" She kept waving at him so that he could see who had called him out. The priestess wasn't worried about what anyone in the streets thought. Should one be forced to falter at their task because of what other people might think, one is doomed to falter at life itself.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Mood : Tired.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Celio took a more direct approach, and ran towards the building the man was on. Once she reached it, she quickly scaled it in a matter of seconds, before climbing to her feet, and turning to the man. "Hey, remember me, my friend and I need to talk to you."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Kaza's eyes kept on the girl, losing her for a few seconds, then recognized her cloak as she walked around the corner. He took a couple steps, getting ready to jump, then heard a voice behind him. He whirled around, just as the Thyellan from earlier appeared in front of him, demanding they needed to talk to him. His expression remained neutral. "Hold that thought," he said, turning around and dashing across the rooftop, leaping off the edge, flying across the street and landing on the top of another building. He couldn't spot Isha, nor the girl they were supposed to be tailing. He raised his right hand, and sighed. He was going to attract a LOT of attention. Most likely, he'd be attacked, but at least he'd be able to find the others.

A few pops and hisses emanated from his gauntlet, puffs of smoke coming from the joints in his gauntlet. It traveled all the way down his arm, then a massive pillar of flame erupted from his palm, roaring loudly. He watched as the crowd turned towards him, looks of fear and awe upon their faces. He cut the flame, keeping his hand held up for a moment to cool off before sticking it back in his pocket and staring out over the sea of people. She had to be here somewhere...
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Isha lost the woman in the crowd, the girl cursing under her breath. Why must this be so difficult?! Did she know she was being followed. Dammit...

Her thoughts were cut short as she heard a few people arround her gasp or scream out in fear. Confused, Isha turned to where the crowd was looking... and felt her face fall.

"Oh, shit."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Corentine spoke with the woman at the inn for several minutes, trying to haggle her way into a cheap room. Unfortunately, the lowest price she could give her was more than sshe could pay, so, with a sigh, she left the inn.

The crowd began gasping at something but finally stopped, and Corentine went about her business. If she was lucky, the tavern would have a room but it would still be full of drunk apes. She wouldn't be able to handle a group of them on her own. If push comes to shove, there were alleys she could sleep in.

But who was the man following her earlier? Why was he following her? She kept thinking as she walked, but her thoughts were cut off by a hand over her mouth and a sudden yank into an alley. Her arms were pinned above her head, and the hand was still over her mouth. "Well aren't you a pretty one. Blondes don't come around here often, especially ones with such a pretty face as yours. And my buddy would love to have your company." The man grinned, gesturing to one of his buddies. The one whose throat she held her knife to in the tavern earlier. He pulled out a knife.

Corentine's eyes widened. Thinking quickly, she bit the man's hand, and finally let out a scream for help.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Celio stared after the man, surprised that he had run off, and was actually about to give chase, when she heard a scream from nearby. She immediately turned to where they voice had come from, and dashed off in that direction, recognizing the voice.

She soon found the source, it was the blond girl from earlier, being assaulted by the men fro before, in the alley below. Without a moment of hesitation she readied her bow, and fired an arrow, that shot right by one of the men's head. "Let her go, or I swear, the next one will not miss!"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:04 am

The man laughed as he grabbed Corentine and held her arm behind her back woth one hand, and her mouth covered with the other. She was right in front of him, ready to be used as a meat shield. "Sticks don't scare us." The hand that held her arm moved her into a one armed chokehold. "You fire another one, I break this little neck of hers. Move out of the way." He snapped.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:05 am

Isha turned when she heard a scream. The people around her still seemed too baffled or terrified to notice, so the girl ran to where the voice came from, clutching her amulet. When she reached the start of an alley way she creeped soundlessly down it, careful to make little noise.

Her eyes widened when she saw men surrounding the blonde woman she had been looking for. And from what she could tell by the knife, it wasn't a friendly chat.

"Excuse me, sirs." Isha said in her highest tone of voice, which made her sound younger than she really was, holding her amulet up. "Is there a problem here?"

Isha cursed when another woman showed up. "Godammit..."

Sands began to pick up in the alleyway...
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:09 am

Celio glared at the men. "Let her go now, or I will make your life a cold hell." She said with a cold voice, as the clothing of the men began to freeze, and the hand that was holding Corentine began to freeze over itself. She then noticed the young girl showed up, and the subsequent rise of the sand. A descendant...!
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:15 am

No one noticed the dark clouds gathering overhead. Not even the people deadlocked into a hostage situation. Out of nowhere, lightning struck the man holding Corentine and electrocuting him. He crumpled to the ground, dead. The other men looked scared, and took off.

Corentine had no idea what just happened. She looked up, and the clouds were dispersing. She looked at the two women who helped her. "Thanks." She said awkwardly. "I don't know what just happened, but it was lucky, I guess." She smiled a little, rubbing the back of her head awkwardly.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:17 am

Isha blinked after the whole electrocution, the sands quietly lowering, before facepalming.

"I stopped tailing you for five minutes and then you get caught by some street scum. What the..." The prophet shakes her head, before pointing at both of them. "Now we need to goyou two. Before Kaza causes even more of a scene..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 am

"I need to talk to both of you." Celio said, hopping down from the roof, nodding to the blond, before turning to the young girl. She was a native, and a descendant, no doubt about that. What concerned her was how young the girl was. Was it right that such a young child was involved?
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next