Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem of Depravity

+3
Rose Hathaway
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
7 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Requiem of Depravity - Page 4 Empty Re: Requiem of Depravity

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:22 am

"We'll have plenty of time to do that after we get Sir Flaming Arm off the roof."Isha deadpanned, walking up to one of the alleyway's sides and hoisting herself up by holding on to loose segments.

They're both descendants and both powerful. But they need to get their priorites straight. The prophet thought.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:28 am

"Yeah...I saw that..." Celio said with a sigh. "I'll go get him, you two loop around to the clothing store, that's where my companion is, I'll meet up with you there." She said, before turning around, and scaling the wall again, before rushing over to where Kaza was.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:29 am

"Wait, you were following me? And Sir Flaming Arm? What? Is that the Tivourian? If that's him, I can't go with you. I'm from Myrsk. What the hell is going on?" She demaded. Corentine definitely thought something was fishy here. Maybe these women were insane. As was the Tivourian. But a Myrskite talking to one of them was suicide. She wasn't in the mood for death right now. Especially not with the smell of cooked human nearby.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:32 am

Isha had already made it half way when Cielo said this, and followed after, before calling down to the woman. "Lady Corentine, please follow said instructions. I'm guessing you received the vision the rest of us did? Then realize that stupid things such as skirmishes between countries are null and void. You're wondering how I know your name and I will explain that later. But for now, please follow the Ice woman's instructions."

With that, the girl took off.

Last edited by MrMissMrs Random on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:41 am

"What in the name of...?!" She muttered, watching the girl go. She turned to the woman from the bar. "Sorry about earlier. Wasn't in a mood for talking. I'm still not. Rough few weeks." Corentine nodded sheepishly, and pulled her hood up. She was a girl of few words, much like her father.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:43 am

OOC: Rose, Celio isn't there anymore, she left before Isha.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:45 am

Evangeline was disappointed to see that Cielo's approach to garner the man's attention had failed. It seemed as though he was busy with something else as he leaped from rooftop to rooftop, only stopping to put on an impressive display of fire causing some people to back off in fear while others were merely captivated by what the fellow was up to. "Oh, what is he up to?" Evangeline mused to herself, sticking to her spot. A scream resounded and Cielo seemed to leave the man be for now in favor of finding the source of the scream. The priestess admired her companion's will to aid those who were in need, even when they were working at something important as trying to get all the descendants together. However, with the flame man occupied for the moment, Evangeline figured there was not much else Cielo could do.

"And now I must keep my place lest there be more scurrying about that needs doing," she muttered to herself, brushing some loose sand from her white dress as people continued to gape up at the man she and Cielo were after. At least by staying by the clothing store, Cielo would know exactly where she was.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Mood : Tired.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:58 am

"Don't mention it." Celio said to the girl. "I'm just glad I got here when I did." The huntress said to her. "Anyways, I need you to come with me, me and the priestess from before have been looking for you." Celio quickly explained.

"Let the girl collect the Tivuoran, don't worry, he is not your enemy." Celio said. "We have soething important to discuss."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:04 am

"So.... more people have been following me. Really? Why am I so special? I've never met any of you. What's going on?!" She demanded. "I'm not leaving this spot until I've received an explanation as to why I have been followed by two seperate groups." Corentine said finally, and sat on the ground, crosslegged.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by AlluredStep Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:06 am

"Well, then it looks we have to find them somehow." Sinclair said. "They probably all left this tavern, most likely wandering around the town somewhere. Mind heading out and help me look for them, Aeliel?" He glanced toward the exit of the tavern, making sure his pack and crossbow were securely strapped onto his self.
AlluredStep
AlluredStep

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:13 am

The crowd continued to stare at him, whispering and chatting with an alarmed tone. Several guards started to slowly walk towards him, arrows leveled at his chest. He sighed, hoping the girl he was looking for would show her face soon enough. Out of the corner of his eye, he glimpsed someone hurrying into an alley, blond hair sticking out from her hood. He turned towards the guards, raising his hand in a farewell wave. His arm hissed again, releasing a massive cloud of smoke, just as Isha appeared above the roof once again. He grabbed her hand and jumped off the building, landing in an alley. Guards were starting to swarm everywhere, probably because of the sudden melting pot of elements that seemed to just kick up out of nowhere. A beggar sitting in the alley looked at him with a fearful expression. "Sorry," he said, punching the man in the gut. He slumped to the ground. Kaza stole his cloak, draping it over himself and pulling up the hood, dropping a few coins next to him. "Stay close." He walked out into the crowd, disappearing. He took several alleys, eventually coming up behind the woman from the fountain. "You wished to speak with me?" he asked nonchalantly.

Last edited by xenophobicAtrophy on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:16 am

"You're a descendant of one of the seven Knights." Celio explained. "We've all been drawn her, having been delivered a message by the phantom of each of our ancestors to find the others, and a temple." The huntress explained to the best of her ability. Sadly, she had never been great at explaining things, and occasionally forgot some details when doing so, but she couldn't tell if she had left anything out.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:17 am

OOC: Sorry Xeno, Book changed what Cielo was doing, now it's just Isha going after Kana.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:22 am

((Woah, confusion. I'll just change "Thyellan" to "Isha".))
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:25 am

"And where is your proof?" She asked the woman as she watched the guy from the roof outrun some guards. It was super badass, but it was a Tivourian. They were ruthless and heartless. Not a type she really complimented. But the explanation was almost satisfying, so she stood up. Corentine pulled her hood up over her long and blond hair, getting ready to go. What she would give for a better weapon than a random dagger she pickpocketed off a guy a few towns back.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:30 am

Isha's teeth rattled as they jumped, the girl clinged to Kana's hand. Giving a disaproving look after the encounter with the begger but before she could say anything the man started to drag her again until they reached the fountain.

After he spoke to the white-haired lady, Isha turned to look at him, before giving him a hard smack on the arm.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:31 am

"I don't have any." Celio said, deciding not to lie to the girl. Once it was clear the girl would come, she nodded, and turned around, beginning to lead the girl back to the clothing store.

Once there, she was relieved that the others had made it. "Thank the divine, we're all here in one piece." She said to her companions, a sigh of relief escaping her lips.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:39 am

"Hm? Oh, it's you from before!" Evangeline exclaimed as she realized who was actually talking to her, but thought best to lower her voice a bit, though it seemed the people in the streets were still chattering excitedly about what they had witnessed. "Well, for one, I'd like to thank you sincerely for your warning from before at the fountain. And as a second note, I do believe you are one of the descendants of the Seven. We have been drawn to each other it seems," she said, noticing Cielo approach. She seemed glad that the fire man had managed to make it to the clothing store. Had she managed to talk to him after all?

"Yes, it seems much more of us have gathered. Taking that into consideration, I repeat the urgency in the fact that it would probably not be best for us to split up. With so many of us in one place, perhaps the others will be drawn to us as moons are drawn and held in place by their respective planets," she spoke softly, looking through the streets to see if anyone was approaching them.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:40 am

Corentine followed the girl back to the other woman from the bar in front of a clothing store. The Tivourian and the younger girl were already here. She stayed well away from him, a hesitant look on her face. She was still hopelessly confused. None of it was making sense. A descendant? Why her? Why not her dad? Her dad could have used them back in that battle.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:45 am

"I believe we should find somewhere to stay for the night, even if we do find the other two today, it's getting late in the day, and we need to be able to rest, before taking any further actions, and like Evangeline said, maybe they'll find us if we just stick together." Celio suggested to her four companions. She had been sweating for most of the day, and had already gotten in two fights, and using her freezing ability in such as hot and erid place pulled a lot out of her.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:01 am

Kaza stayed relatively silent. "Obviously. Not even top-ranking Tivuorian soldiers can control flame like that," he said. "I am Kaza, by the way." He gave a slight bow with his head, and turned towards the two that were approaching. "And we will not stop here tonight. The guards are after me, and you all would be found guilty by association if I was caught. We move tonight." His voice held an authoritative tone, and he cast his gaze upon each of the Descendants that were gathered. "If you disagree, feel free to stay, but I will leave regardless. It will be more trouble for us if one of us ends up in a dungeon."
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:09 am

"Which is why I've set up board on a small outpost outside of the city limits." Isha told all of them calmly. "The people are trustworthy and since Kaza is quite paranoid he can stay there while we remain to search for the remaining two. I know what they look like, and hopefully they aren't too hard to find..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:14 am

Celio just sighed, exasperated, and tired. "You just had to cause a scene, didn't you?" She said. She really didn't want to leave that day. The nights were almost as cold as home, and she hadn't had a real bed, or a bath in about a week. "Can't we just find a way to better disguise you?"

She was relieved to hear what Isha said. "Thank the divine..." She said in relief, turning to the girl. "That is some of the best news I've heard all day."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 am

"Helps to predict the future... and the past... and whatever the hell some omnipotent being that gave me these powers decides to come up with." The prophet shrugged.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:19 am

"If we are to move on, I am all right with that. They who move constantly towards their goal reach it, while those who stop find their ambitions drifting farther and farther away," Evangeline said whimsically, giving Kaza and the young girl a sweeping bow. "My name is Evangeline, Maiden of the Mists, Priestess of Usvaan. It is an honor to make your acquaintances, fellow descendants." She looked at each person before her. It seemed as though there were still qualms about what to do exactly. "So it is affirmed we leave tonight. It is probably for the best. The missing two should be our prime directive right now...well, finding them that is. Young girl, we'll be relying on you a lot then if you do know what they look like," Evangeline said to Isha with a gentle smile, her gray eyes focused intently on the girl.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next