Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUEST! - Crown of Thorns - Tree Level RPers

2 posters

Go down

QUEST! - Crown of Thorns - Tree Level RPers Empty QUEST! - Crown of Thorns - Tree Level RPers

Post by Sole Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:56 pm

"To sleep without worries of a knife buried in my back; to walk without the dangers of an arrow finding its way to my chest. Perhaps, just maybe, if this godforsaken land they called Spire was to lift its veil of corruption and damnation and toss it behind her, just maybe would it find peace. I know this will never happen; not by itself anyways. With the King and his horsemen about, that tyrant and those three demons, this land will hardly find new leadership. Those who try are beaten and humiliated, as well as those who don’t. To rule by fear is Demins Hruthgor’s choice.

When I am through with his horsemen, I’ll be sure to slit his throat."

- Thanin Shimmerflame

What you will be RPing in:
-Medieval Fantasy. Magic, however, is uncommon for commoners. All magic users that do not pledge allegiance to the King are sentenced to death (if currently rogue, bounty hunters are usually after them if they are known), but that does not mean one is restricted to play as a rogue. Magicians are allowed.

-Plot (yes plot because this is a long term quest that will be divided into segments) is based around the servants/leaders of the land's Crown being corrupt and abusive. There are rumors and strong word of uprising spreading around the land.

- 4 to 6 questers max. Two minimum (three including myself).

What to expect from me, and what I from you:
-I am lenient. This is not a freelance quest, there is a goal, so even though I will let everyone play their part and contribute I will steer it in the direction I want to take in the general plot. Something wrong or amiss? Quest Discussion is always available for questions, conversation, and remarks/constructive criticism. Do NOT use QD chat in the IC. The QD Thread is around for a reason.

-If you are worried about the post length, don't fret. The bare bone minimum: three well detailed paragraphs. If you tend to space out lines because of the fact some sentences are meant to be separate from the paragraphs, fine with me. I do the same thing. With conversations with other characters, I am well aware that can be a hard task. VM or PM the other player(s) you are conversing with if you are currently involved with them and see what they would want to do. If you can get a skeleton outline of the conversation you are holding with them done, then all you have to do is fill in the details. It works, trust me, and the best part is that it creates a higher quality post. With that said: quality over quantity.

-If I have a problem with something you are doing, I will confront you about it to see how we can fix it. (I highly recommend players to keep an eye out for things that don't seem right and ask questions/point it out.) As usual, no god-mod, meta-game, etc. The basics people, you know them. A crap post is never the end of the world. Sometimes we all might need help. It's perfectly fine. However, if the posts tend to be a continuing problem, you will have to be disbanded from the Quest. I am not an abusive GM/Quest Master, but if someone sucks after long periods of time and a few of my warnings, I will give them the boot and find someone else.

Note: It's really hard to get the boot from me. I'm lenient and give chances. We're here to have some fun, right?

With that said, post here if Interested. Link me to your characters.
Sole
Sole
Ball So Hard
Ball So Hard

Back to top Go down

QUEST! - Crown of Thorns - Tree Level RPers Empty Re: QUEST! - Crown of Thorns - Tree Level RPers

Post by Masquerade Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Mood : Tired.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

QUEST! - Crown of Thorns - Tree Level RPers Empty Re: QUEST! - Crown of Thorns - Tree Level RPers

Post by Sole Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:40 pm

You're such a beautiful human being <3
Sole
Sole
Ball So Hard
Ball So Hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down