Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

+5
Book the Hero
Stabberz
MrMissMrs Random
Big Uri
quackers are yummylicious
9 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2 Empty Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Part 1: https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net/t98-reaching-salvation-post-acer-part-1
--------------

Heidi laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her head. "It's been a long five years, Tombo..." she trailed off, avoiding the question.

Last edited by quackers are yummylicious on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

Post by Big Uri Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:29 pm

"Sane for everyone," Tom replied, his face unreadable behind his long hair and facial hair. But then he shrugged, easing the tension. "If you don't want to tell me, that's cool. If you ever want to talk, though, I'm generally doing shit all. 'S up to you. Nice evening for such a shit morning, isn't it?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Heidi nodded, sitting down next to Tom. "Yeah, I guess it is nice. For a second, I thought I was so close to having everything under control again, and then Luke showed up. Followed by Nathan..." she sighed, resting her elbows on her knees and leaning on them.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:17 pm

"Those two worry me. Most of the past five year's is lost to me, but some of it's still there, deep down. I can't read Nathan's motives. He could all be influencing us all with a mind control power he absorbed, I'm not sure if he has one. He could alternatively be on the path to redemption, but it never hurts to be too careful. Best to hope for the best, plan for the worst," Tom replied. He felt like he had talking to catch up on for the last five years.

"As for Luke, he's driven mostly by hatred, maybe some residing love for Kira, brotherly or otherwise. He'll go a long way to get any kind of revenge on his tormentor, and I don't think he's very stable. Not good to trust someone like that. Being driven by revenge is a long road with no end."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Heidi groaned at the thought of asking Erika for advice. "Sure, Erika's smart and level-headed and a people-person, but I'm supposed to be a leader here too. If I can't work things out, where does that leave me? Asking people for help with everything? I'm a prideful person, Tombo, asking for help isn't what I do."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:51 pm

"I only meant that she went to have a chat with the guy in the woods, Heidi," Tom chuckled. "No worries, you're a great leader. Your village is going great, and I've sensed you work. You do a great job, more of a leading-by-example type leadership than the others."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Heidi sighed, deciding not to argue with Tom, despite how wrong she thought he was. "I've been thinking about traveling again," she stated, after a slightly awkward silence, at least on her part. "It's not like my help's needed too much here...and Simon's all grown up now."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Tom sighed too, realising the conversation was in a downward spiral.

"This is about the whole going all blood-crazy thing, isn't it?" he asked wearily. "C'mon, do I really need to say I think that's a crap idea?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:13 pm

"I already know it's a crap idea, but...I'm kind of an idiot, y'know?" Heidi laughed a bit sadly. "I've...just been thinking about home for a while now. Like back where I lived before the Storm."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Erika was happy. She really was. Only as she walked back to the village holding Joey's hand, the woman kept thinking about the past...

"Mel, put it down."

"I can't... I can't do this anymore..."

"NO!"

"*BLAM!*"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:36 am

Tom took this into account, not sure how to respond to it. He chose his words carefully.

"How do you know you can get back there? I mean, if I thought I could get back to where I lived, I'd have already packed my bags, it might get my memories back. But I've never heard of anyone finding where they lived before the storm in this wasteland."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:28 am

"The house itself is gone, but there was a village nearby there, where I...lived before the tournament," Heidi replied. "Obviously, it's been six years, so it might not even exist anymore. And my sense of direction sucks, so even if I did find it, I probably wouldn't be able to get back and ugh." She leaned back on the bench, looking up at the evening sky. "So going might not even be an option and I don't know I just don't fucking know. S'pose I haven't changed too much in five years, I still suck at making good decisions."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Tom sighed, leaning back.

"And you still beat yourself up way too much," he replied wearily. "I could get you back. Or leave landmarks on your way so you could find your way back. As long as you can tell me honestly that you aren't just leaving because you think you are a horrible person, or some other thing of that kind."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Heidi sighed, looking over at Tom. "But that's why I am thinking of leaving. I am a horrible person," she groaned in mock annoyance, before her tone turned a bit more serious and and even a little sad. "I lived there with my younger brother, y'see? He's around Simon's age... I...I abandoned him for six years, it's better to try and find him now than never, right?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:52 pm

"That there's a good reason," Tom nodded. "You want me to just leave you land marks, or go with you altogether? Not always good mentally to be travelling alone for potentially long periods of time."

Last edited by Big Uri on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:02 pm

"Whatever you 'wanna do," Heidi shrugged, biting her lip anxiously, since she knew Tom couldn't see her. That was one of the good things of having Tom as her frie- ally. He couldn't see her facial emotions. "I'm not going to force you to come on this little adventure with me, especially since you just got here..."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:19 pm

"Like I know anyone else here, bar Simon," Tom snorted. "Now I can't tell if your face has twisted up in horror at the thought of me tagging along, but if it has, please tell me. I won't mind."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Heidi laughed. "You hit your head one too many times, I think, Tombo. Why would I mind you of all people tagging along?" She stopped laughing rather abruptly, sighing instead. "Although that brings up another thing, Simon... He'll be upset with me, prob'ly."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:35 pm

"He does at least have Elena now," Tom pointed out, albeit regretfully. "So even though he'll be upset, she'll still be there for him. She's his own age, too."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Heidi nodded, forgetting for a moment that Tom couldn't see her, before replying. "Yeah...I suppose," she said reluctantly, fidgeting slightly from where she was sitting. "If nothing else, Erika'll look out for him."

She paused, looking up as the stars started to dot the sky. "Tombo, you're the best, y'know that?" she told him, elbowing the large man playfully.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:47 pm

"'Course I do," the large man replied, his weatherbeaten face breaking into a big smile.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Heidi smiled, standing up. "It's gettin' dark, 'dunno if you care. I have 'ta go find Simon and make sure he's okay. Prob'ly napping with Elena; I haven't seen the lazy bastard all day," she laughed, shoving her hands in her pockets.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Tom laughed along.

"Nothing wrong with a lazy day every once in a while," he replied good-naturedly. After all, he spent most of the day doing nothing as well.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:04 pm

"When he can outrun me, then I'll give 'im a break," Heidi joked. "You c'n sleep again, right?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:16 pm

"Better than I used to," Tom shrugged. "I tend to do a lot of meditation to compensate."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum