Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 1

+3
Shadoe Mayari
Rose Hathaway
quackers are yummylicious
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 1 Empty Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 1

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Heidi sat watching the wind roll of the field of uncultivated grass, shivering at the slightly chilly breeze that passed over. After a long winter, spring had finally come. Now they would be able to replenish their food sources more easily.
She yawned, falling over and rolling down the hill a few feet. As one of the village's leaders, she hadn't had much time to relax by herself, so this was quite peaceful. She lay in the grass for a few more minutes, before standing back up and striding confidently back towards the village. Slacking time was over, there was work to be done.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 1 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 1

Post by Rose Hathaway Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Christina was in a forest nearby. It was a nice day, which made walking in the woods fun. All of the animals were out, and it was nice to hear birds sing. It was a change after the huge storms they had the other day that had terrified her, thinking that the Great Storm had returned for more.
She decided she needed a rest, so she climbed a tree to do so. She swung a leg over a thick branch and straddled it while she picked an apple and munched on it, swinging a leg and smiling.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 1 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 1

Post by Shadoe Mayari Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Adeline was just outside the village, riding one of her horse spirits. She actually looked as if she was enjoying herself. When it saw Heidi, the horse slowed down to a stop and appeared to bow its head.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:39 pm

"Ade, roll down the hill with me!" Heidi ordered good-naturedly, blowing a blonde strand of hair out of her green eyes. "It's fun, you should try it~"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:07 pm

"...No thanks," Adeline said, dismounting her horse.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:09 pm

"Boo, 'yer just a stick in the mud," Heidi laughed, putting her hands behind her head. "'Y should try it, i's fun~"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Joey whistled as he used his Flow to repair on of the villages houses. "...There you go, good as new."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:14 pm

Erika was walking around the outskirts of the village. She enjoyed this pastime since not only was it a good perimeter check, she also got to say hello to people who were up. But like usual, Elena's sleeping in...
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:23 pm

"No thanks," Adeline repeated. She pulled out her pocket watch and checked the time.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Christina hopped off her tree and started walking toward the village. She had never visited this village before, and she wondered what it was like, what kind of people were there. They were all her friends, of course, even if she hadn't met them. The whole world was her friend, and she couldn't wait to meet them.

She continued walking until she reached the edge of the forest, a village in site. There was a girl in front of it. "Hello, there, friend!" she called to her.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Heidi sighed, looking up at the sky. "What is it, noon?" she asked, pulling a pocket knife out of the pocket of her crudely made pants and playing with the blade.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Erika turned around and stared at the girl... before vanishing. Meanwhile, the real Erika was in a tree behind Christina, studying the girl, trying to decide if she was a threat.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Where did she go? she thought after the girl disappeared. Christina scanned the scene in front of her, and looked around as well, but didn't see the girl. "Hello? I don't mean to hurt you. I wouldn't hurt anyone." she said.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:31 pm

"Almost eleven," Adeline said, stuffing the watch back into her pocket.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:33 pm

"Thank you, Mr. Hadden." The young man, who lived at the house, said, grateful that the hole in the ceiling was fixed.

"Hey, don't worry about it Dan, and I've told you, call me Joey." Said young man said, smiling. "Now...how exactly did that hole get there?"

"Well...I was kinda practicing my Flow, and..." The other young man said, slightly nervous, causing Joey to sigh.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Erika looked at the girl from her perch. Would've been handy if I had mind-reading powers like Delmer... then again, most of us seem to negate it one way or another.

Deciding that girl wasn't a big threat, the brunette jumped from the tree, landing in front of Christina with her hands on her hips. "Name."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:33 pm

"Hm, at least I was close. Maybe Simon's finally up. I bet he'll roll down the hill with me," Heidi frowned, aiming her last sentence accusingly at Ade.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:37 pm

"Whatever," Adeline muttered, heading back into the village.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:38 pm

"I'm Christina!" She grinned, holding her hand out for a shake. Her wild red hair blew in the breeze as the sun danced off of her freckles. "What's your name?"
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Heidi followed Ade back into the village. "You grumpy today? Wake up too early or something?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Erika stared at the hand blankly. "...Please give me a demonstration of your Flow."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Adeline sighed. "It's nothing," she said.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:49 pm

"Um... what?" Christina asked, dropping the hand. Flow? What? Never heard of- "Oh... Flow! I get it now!" she laughed, and picked up a small twig. "Okay, I'm going to throw this stick at you, and I'll protect you from it. It won't hurt a bit." she grinned as she backed up toward the trees, and threw the stick. While it was flying toward Erika, she threw up a round force field in front of her, and the twig bounced off and dropped harmlessly to the ground. She removed the field, and walked back. "Ta-da!"
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:50 pm

"If you say so..." Heidi shrugged, splitting off from Ade and walking towards her and Simon's house, knocking on the door. "Oi, kiddo, you up?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Erika was a little aprehensive on being the lab rat in this Flow test, but when the forcefield was effectively deployed she decided to let it slide, finally smiling a little at Christina. "Nice. My name if Erika. Erika Knight."

---

"Coming!" Simon replied as he buttoned up his shirt, not looking where he was going and tripping over some chairs. "Ah!"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next