Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 8

+4
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Creation of Pokerus
Big Uri
quackers are yummylicious
8 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 8

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:50 pm

"I'd like it if you could teach me more Latin one day." Nathan smiled.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 8

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:58 pm

"I could try," Sage said, returning his smile. "But, I'm not the best teacher for anything." She then admitted, putting her water down. "I'm still learning it myself..."

"Oh, you said you wanted to see my house?" Or...was it to see if they had set anything else up for me?
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:01 pm

"Yeah, let's go to yours." Nathan said with a smile to the girl, not sure whether to hold out his hand or not.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:03 pm

"Alright!" Sage nodded, standing up to go check if Melaney was up or not.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:04 pm

"I'll wait here if you want?" Nathan asked, cringing at his headache.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:07 pm

"Melaney's still asleep...it looks like she wont be up for--let me fix that for you!" Sage said as the circle appeared underneath her feet. "Capitis, evanescunt!"

If it worked, Nathan's head would be feeling much better.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Nathan immediately felt better and smiled at Sage. "Thank you." He said with a smile before holding out his hand. "Let's go?"
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Sage smiled back at him, and took his hand...well, to lead him to her house. Unfortunatly for her...her own hungover headache had intensified, and if it did hurt her, she showed no signs of it.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:29 pm

"Are you not hungover?" Nathan asked as they walked.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:33 pm

"I have a headache...and I sort of feel like..." Sage answered, looking ahead for her house. She could even see the tip of i--no wait, that was a different house. Hers was...two behind that one? Three?
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Kira swallowed back her blush, letting go of Luke's hand. "L-Let's figure out how to get a hot bath," she suggested. Even despite her hangover, there was work to be done. She could take a nap later.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:49 pm

"Hmm... maybe we should see Paul." Nathan murmured. "He can sort hangovers out. We'll go to yours first though."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:53 pm

"I'll be fine," Sage said once she had heard what Nathan had said. She turned around the corner, and was almost home, three houses were left.

But, she could see there was no trap set up today.

Something's...odd... Sage thought to herself, looking at the bushes next to her house. I guess today they decided not to?
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:00 pm

"Okay," Luke responded amicably. Kira was smarter than him, she'd have a better idea than he would.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:00 pm

"You okay?" Nathan asked, noticing her apprehension.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:05 pm

"I'm alright," Sage said before she walked forwards, to her house. "This...is my house."

She couldn't sense Flows, so she didn't know about the three that Joey had set up around her house to watch it. Sage unlocked her door and opened it. "Did...you want to...come in?" She asked, her cheeks a little pink.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:08 pm

"O-Okay, I thought about it a bit, and we could probably build a stone bath, with a fire underneath, a-and just put it out when the water's warm enough, but I don't know how to get water in and out..." Kira mused allowed, tapping the ground in thought. "Do you have a better idea?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:14 pm

"Hmmm," Luke said in thought, looking around for his walking stick, cursing when he realised he'd left it at the party when he'd left in anger.

"No, your's sounds like the most reasonable. Building the bath is probably the hardest thing, and getting the water in is simple but a bit annoying."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:17 pm

"It can't be much harder than the icebox," Kira laughed, before groaning at the memory. The project had taken her a whole year.

"Oh! Tom brought your walking stick over, he said you left it at the party," she remembered, standing up and picking it up from where she'd leaned it against a tree.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Nathan nodded and followed Sage into her home, checking for traps.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:20 pm

"Oh, cool," Luke replied, taking it from her and quickly being glad of the extra support.

"And yeah, you're probably right. Any idea how we're going to get the materials for a stone bath, or even how to go about getting one built?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:22 pm

"There's lots of rocks by the river, but I guess this has to be water-tight, doesn't it?" Kira sighed. "I guess we could ask Tom or Joey for help..."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:24 pm

There were none, since Joey had dealt with it last night. But, to the left, there was a destroyed bucket that still had some Flow on it. There were various flower pots around the windows. And maybe two bookshelves on the ground floor, a couch, a table and a single chair. Behind the single chair, was a small fireplace that looked like it was used last night.

Beside the bookshelves, there was a broom, looking like it had recently been left there.

A little further in, was the bathroom, and the stairs up to the room that Sage had claimed for her bedroom. The house looked rather clean, considering that in most tales, Mages were messy.

"I know it's not much..." Sage admitted, as she stepped into the house. "But..."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:26 pm

"Yeah, I guess we probably should. Don't know how to make it water-tight," Luke admitted. "Tell you what, just lead me to a spot outside the forest, and I'll get Tom's attention without even having to go into the village."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Kira nodded, smiling at Luke as she offered her hand to help him up. "So you're going to show off?" she laughed.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next