Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 9

+4
Big Uri
Creation of Pokerus
Shadoe Mayari
quackers are yummylicious
8 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 9

Post by Stabberz Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:38 pm

"Defense eh." Nathan commented. "Doesn't even come close to my ultimate defence." He said his lightning lance beginning to twirl and then with a flick of his wrist a net of pure lightning enveloped the shadows and began sending almost lethal bolts through them.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 9

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:39 pm

"I dunno, they're kinda all over the place," Kriska said. "But there were two of them chasing us on our way here."
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:42 pm

"Who was with you, and where did you lose the people pursuing you?" Tom asked next. Maybe he wouldn't be sticking around, after all.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Beige stepped out of the shadows slowly. "You forget that I have complete control over my shadow, Nathan," Beige said in monotone, "Hurting me will require direct contact."
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Nathan grinned. "That wasn't what I was trying to do." He responded. Using any left over static and charge that was inside the shadow, Nathan caused electricity so shoot at the speed of light at Beige.

It came from her shadows.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Beige frowned as the shadows disappeared. "They are not water, I can make them come and go as I please," she monotoned.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:50 pm

"This guy, Bryant," she said, pointing at the little boy, who was fingering a beaded bracelet. "And we lost them in the mountains."
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Again Nathan moved in under a second and having let the lance drop, kicked Beige square in the quest.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:54 pm

"I may have to go take a look," Tom replied. Not many people got away with hurting his team mates.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Beige flew off the rooftop with an off, catching herself on the ground with a handstand off of a shadow pillar before landing on her feet. Now her expression was that of a child. She giggled. "Ouch~"
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Kriska raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure? Those two are pretty powerful, for what I know."
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:03 pm

"I don't doubt it, but I'm one of the strongest around here. I'm sure I'll manage. I will, however, scout it out before I jump into a fight. Overconfidence never got anyone anywhere but death," Tom replied stoicly, wondering if he should ask Jayden to come.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Nathan didn't let up and appeared in front of her in under a second his elbow smacking at her jaw with his other twitching slightly.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:05 pm

"Can't let you have all the fun, can I?" Jayden asked the blind man.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Tokyo simply used the momentum to backflip, throwing an uppper-cut kick at Nathan.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Nathan's IA predicted it and threw his head backwards and caught her non kicking leg. Using Lightning he sent a jolt through her nervous system.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Tokyo let out a yelp and lashed out at Nathan's hand with a shadow spike, her other shadows catching her.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:10 pm

"Try not to slow me down," Tom replied, the man's stoic face breaking slightly to reveal an affectionate grin. Jayden he could trust in a fight.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:11 pm

The spike went through Nathan's hand but he ignored it and poured more lightning into her body.

Once he'd ripped his hand free he held it up to Tokyo to show it had already begun to heal.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Tokyo seemed to giggle at the pain, pulling her leg free with iron serpents. "D-d-din't y-y-you know I-i-'m m-m-masochitic~?"
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:17 pm

"If that is indeed the case, then this'll be fun." Nathan responded with a smirk. He raised his hand upwards and all the static in the air around the village seemed to buzz some more.

Then with a clench of his fist a massive lightning bolt engulfed Tokyo almost as if it had been sent down by Zeus himself.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Sage excused herself from the two, feeling a bit relieved that they both were doing good now. She exited the room.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Heidi sighed, finishing cleaning up, and picking Benji up. "Dammit, I'm not strong enough for this," she muttered to herself, before looking at Paul. "Can you drop that shirt off at my house? I'm gonna take him home..."

---

Kira occasionally shivered from her fever, though with the combined warmth of her blanket and Luke, she didn't seem very cold. She was curled up in a ball, Luke's hand almost touching her forehead.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Luke looked on with sympathy, glad in the knowledge that she would feel better when she woke up.

------

"If you'll excuse me, I have both supplies to get and goodbyes to say," Tom replied, vanishing into a wall and reappearing on the other side of the wall Heidi was facing. He knocked on the door before entering.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:29 pm

"Hey, Tombo," Heidi smiled tiredly. "Not to be rude or anything, but can you walk and talk? I'm carrying Benji, and y'know how much my upper body strength sucks."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next