Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

+7
MrMissMrs Random
Stabberz
General Azimuth
quackers are yummylicious
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by Big Uri Fri May 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Danny made his way to his new room, leaving his stuff in the corner and making his way over to a sink, shifting a small table beside it with arms toughened by having to survive in the wilderness for years. He took off his mask, washing his face and being careful about a scar that ran from the bottom of his ear along the very edge of his cheek.

When that was done he left his room, leaving the mask off and going to see if there was any food handy in the skyscraper.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri May 11, 2012 6:25 pm

"They helped me carry you." Manda replied.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 6:27 pm

"Even so," Suzume unfolded her arms, and then sighed. "Not a good enough reason for me."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri May 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Danny eventually found the kitchen, asking for food. He was asked who he was, and explained that Isaac had allowed them in the tower earlier that day. After a round of questioning and some suspicion, he was allowed to take some food, and he got himself a small roll, walking around to get to know the skyscraper. He felt odd with his mask off.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri May 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Manda sighed. Oh boy...
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 7:03 pm

"Is there anywhere you would like to go?" Suzume asked, stiffling a yawn. She used too much energy already today.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri May 11, 2012 7:10 pm

"No, we can head back." Manda replied, she felt tired as well.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 7:13 pm

"Did you want to bid Planty a good night?" she asked, again, supressing a yawn. Unfortunatly it escaped.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri May 11, 2012 7:20 pm

"Good idea! Then you can thank him." Manda said with a smile, taking Suzume's hand and running up the stairs.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 7:21 pm

"Thank him? For what?" Suzume asked, sighing as she was being lead. "The only thing he did, was made a drug that I didn't need."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri May 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Aculeus had scarcely made it to the door of his room when he heard the pitter patter of little feet coming up the stairs. He walked into the room and lay in the hammock waiting to see who would running through the door.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri May 11, 2012 7:38 pm

"It's the thought that counts~" Manda replied, running until she made it to Aculeus's room. "We just wanted to say goodbye before we left. Sparrow ma'am has something to say too."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri May 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Suzume started to say something...and then sighed. Rubbing her forehead as she followed after. No choice now...
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri May 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Aculeus sat up a bit in the hammock and looked at Sparrow. "You don't need to say anything Sparrow. You want to keep up the illusion that you're a heartless bitch and I don't want to ruin it for you." He looked at Manda next, "Do you have a favorite fruit?"
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat May 12, 2012 2:59 am

"Um... I like apples." Manda replied.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat May 12, 2012 3:45 am

"What illusion?" Suzume scoffed at him, folding her arms.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sat May 12, 2012 1:27 pm

"There's an apple tree in the back Manda, take as many as you want." He pointed in the direction of the apple tree. Aculeus looked at Sparrow next, "You're strong Sparrow, everyone knows that. You hide behind it though because something happened, something you don't want anyone to know because you're afraid that they'll think you're weak. One thing in the past won't make you weaker. So quit being such a hardass and show some emotion."

I'm glad I finally got that out in the open.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat May 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Manda didn't here any of this as she stroleld over to the apple tree, touching the fruits lovingly before picking some of the biggest and just ripe ones.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat May 12, 2012 2:02 pm

"Don't talk to me like you know everything about me." Suzume said, her eyes narrowing. "Right now, the only thing keeping me from beating you senseless is the fact you're injured and I have some honour. I'm leaving."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sat May 12, 2012 3:08 pm

"You're just mad that I actually care! And honour is a relative thing, where one sees honour others see shame." Aculeus stood up looked at Sparrow, "Hit me if you want to, and I know you do. Besides, fighting fair is very stupid."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat May 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Suzume huffed, and started to walk out. "If you care. Don't bother!"
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sat May 12, 2012 3:15 pm

Aculeus made thick vines erupt from the floor to block the door. "We're not done yet," he told the girl. "You still haven't hit me."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat May 12, 2012 3:17 pm

"I will not hit someone who is injured. When you get better, I will hit you so hard, that you'd wish you had stayed injured," Suzume growled, irritated that the door was blocked.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sat May 12, 2012 3:21 pm

"Technically I'm an amputee without a proper prosthetic replacement. So I'm always disabled," a rose began to grow in Aculeus' hand. "Besides if the stitches come out I'll just have someone redo them. Not that hard. Come at me girl."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat May 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Suzume growled again and lunged at Aculeus. Aiming to throw a punch into his stomach.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next