Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runic

4 posters

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

Runic - Page 22 Empty Re: Runic

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:49 pm

"I'm sorry..." James said, sighing. "...My mom used to hit me when I was younger, but eventually, she just gave up on taking care of me, altogether..." He said, a sad look in his eyes.

"...Your mom seems to care for you, a lot." He said, after a moment of silence.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:53 pm

"Well I guess that's one way I could do it," Wayne told himself as he finished cleaning his sniper rifle. He still had one more gun to go but since it was only a pistol it wouldn't take all that long to finish. He had to tell someone now more than ever about his parents and about himself. He put the rifle away and grabbed the pistol. Out of all of his guns this M1911 was his favorite simply for the fact that it had been his father's. He quickly disassembled it and started cleaning it. "When this is done I'll go say what I need to."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:57 pm

"Mom didn't believe me when I told her he hit me. And he was a damn good liar. She always believed him, sadly. She loves me, but she's an idiot." Sam shrugged. "I tried. But she never believed me. And he was careful never to touch me when she was around. He loved my mom, he hated me."
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:59 pm

"I'm real sorry." James said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "If there's anything I can do to help, just ask, and I swear on y life, I'll help you."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:08 pm

"I think I'm good for now. Mom and Dad are probably going to divorce, and that will be a legal battle like no other. Throw me into the issue, and it's close to the apocalypse. I want to stay here though. I don't want to get involved in that. I don't want to get in the system either. Two years is a long time to wait." she said. Her face looked almost sad and scared.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:09 pm

"Are you sure there's nothing I can do to help you?" James asked the girl.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:12 pm

"I'm not sure yet." she said. Sam wasn't sure what would happen now. It's all too much. She couldn't handle it.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:17 pm

James sighed, falling silent for a couple minutes. "Um, anyways, there's s-something I want to ask you..." He said a little nervously, shaking the back of his head.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:26 pm

"Hm? What is it?" she asked, confused. He seemed nervous. Sam wasn't a hundred percent sure why, but she had an idea of what he was going to say next. And she wasn't sure she liked it.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:28 pm

"Um, well..." James said, trying to pick up the nerve. "...Man is this an inappropriate time to ask, but..."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:44 pm

After the weapon was cleaned Wayne reassembled it and put it back in its place and put the piece of wall back to where it belonged. He took a deep breath and unlocked his door and strode out into the kitchen. "Hey guys I have something I need to tell you. I got a feeling that something bad may be happening soon so I gotta tell you about me and my family." He sighed and then continued, "My parents were Runic hunters. They were part of a small secret group that hunted down Runics to protect people. They don't exist in force anymore ever since my parents rebelled against them and killed some. The survivors set my home on fire and took me to be trained by the survivors. When I was taken the put me in a place called the Home to train me. We were attacked by Runics I lead there when I was sixteen because I believed the same thing as my parents." He waited to see everyone's reactions to what he had just said.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Isabella looked completely lost. She had no idea what Wayne was blabbing about, it all went right over her head.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Welp, Wayne just dropped a bombshell that couldn't have come at a worse time (OOC: Seriously Noble?). James starred at him with wide eyes, in shock at what he just said.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Sam looked shocked. "You were going to kill Kaizo, weren't you?" she asked, her voice shaking. "You were going to kill James and Isabella too. You were going to kill all of them when they haven't done anything wrong at all." She stood up, and backed away slowly. "You... you lied to me." she said. Tears stung her eyes. Who could she trust anymore?
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:16 pm

"Sam, I'm sure it's not like that, Wayne wouldn't-" James began to say to the girl. Although, now he wasn't sure if he could trust Wayne himself.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:25 pm

"Wayne, you lied to me. I just got out of a house with a shitty man living in it, and now I'm stuck in another! You really think you can just waltz in and say that you're trying to fucking kill my friends?! I'd rather go back home and die at the hands of my dad than live with another liar!" she screamed at him. And with that, she grabbed her shoes and stormed out, starting to run down the stairs. Tears were streaming down her face. She had nowhere to go now. Watch James be as big of a jerk as Wayne was. Watch Kaizo end up like that. She'd rather be in the system, or even dead, than deal with another asshole.

She stopped at the front door of the building, pulled on her ballet flats, and finally left the building. Sam began wandering aimlessly around the city, hoping for a place to stay. She hadn't changed clothes in two days. She hadn't taken a shower in two days. She had nowhere to go. No family lived in the area. She could go to the police station, but what would they do? Stick her in the system, at the hands of yet another psychopathic caseworker. She could go to the homeless shelter. They'd have food, a bed, maybe even some clothes. But she didn't look homeless. But maybe she could find a friend there. A sane, normal friend who would listen to her story. But then she'd sound like an asshole who thought her situation was worse than theirs. They had a family though. She didn't.

It was getting late though, and she was hungry. Food could wait though. Right now, she needed sleep.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:30 pm

"Sam, wait!" James called rushing after, but she was already gone.

He rushed out of the building, looking for the girl as best as he could. He was worried. The girl had no place to go, after what happened today, and something might happen to her again.

---

OOC: If we timeskip, James will probably be spending most of that time looking for Sam.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:34 pm

OOC: Sorry Book, we already got something planned here.

---

Once Sam was quite away from the apartment, it started to rain. Isabella frowned, looking out through the window.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:36 pm

OOC: Damn.

---

"SAM!" James called, looking for the girl, even though it was raining, but he couldn't find her.

After an hour of searching, he returned to the apartment. "...I couldn't find her..."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Sam didn't care about the rain. It only added to her dismal mood. It made her wandering seem even more aimless and lonely and depressing. Like something out of a movie. One of those Nicholas Sparks type depressing movies. Her life felt like Nicholas Sparks meeting J.K. Rowling and doing a collaborative story right now though. It just didn't make any fucking sense.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Isabella frowned. "She didn't really understand, did she...?" She sighed, seeing James come back inside, soaking wet. "You should dry off..."

----

A young Asian woman saw Sam running from across the street, studying the girl as if she had seen her before. She quickly crossed over, holding on to her umbrella, trying to catch up with the girl. "Hey," she said, lightly tugging Sam's sleeve. The woman looked an awful lot like Kaizo, like she was his twin or something.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Sam whirled around as the woman tugged on her sleeve. She looked like female Kaizo. "Um... who are you?" she asked, wondering what she wanted. Who would stop for some random girl who was drenched and wandering around? She had to want something from her.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:49 pm

"Yeah..." James said, before moving to take his shirt off. It was already mostly burnt anyways...
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:02 pm

"Oh, uh, sorry," the woman said. "Um, I'm looking for someone named Kaizo. You wouldn't happen to know him, would you?" Well, she knew that Sam knew him. She was a daughter of memory, after all.

---

Isabella began fiddling with her locket. She stood up and sighed. "I should be heading home-eep!" Thunder shook the apartment. It began to rain even harder.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:05 pm

"Why don't you stay here for the night, if that's ok with Wayne..." James said, now shirtless. "It's not really safe out there, we could call your parents, if you'd like?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next