Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia

+7
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
Creation of Pokerus
Shadoe Mayari
AbsolWings
quackers are yummylicious
Big Uri
11 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Utopia - Page 16 Empty Re: Utopia

Post by Book the Hero Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Percy smiled a little as he began tiptoeing towards the girl. The sight must have looked so strange to the nearby people. But Percy had grown use to it, due to him an Simon both playing with Mary whenever they visited the park. He briefly wondered if Joey or Erika would have done this with her as well. Probably... He thought to himself.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Heidi jumped when the door actually opened, laughing when she saw Simon and tackling him in a hug. Three years she'd been away, and she could count the number of times she'd been allowed to have actually contact with visitors on her fingers. "I'm back!" she exclaimed, as she hugged him tightly. Had he gotten taller? He certainly was growing up.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:11 am

Simon hugged her back, so enthusiastic that he pulled Heidi up off her feet. "Heidi!"

Was she always this light? The young man thought to himself before setting her back down, but still holding onto her. "I missed you. A lot..."

Simon smiled, even though he felt like he was going to cry from happiness after seeing Heidi, and knowing he would be able to see her now as much as he wanted without having to worry about guards and visiting hours and glass walls between them.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:24 am

Heidi pulled away after a bit, quickly rubbing her eyes. She glanced over Simon, starting to laugh again. Dear Lord, he looked stupid in an apron. "What, are you cooking?" she asked, laughing.

Elena poked her head out of the kitchen so she could see the door. "Simon, what are y- Oh! Hi, Heidi!" she greeted warmly, approaching the door much more calmly than Simon, before spotting Russell. "Uh...who's your friend...?" she asked suddenly, rather uneasy around strangers.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:59 am

Zackary also started to tip to, although, lighter. Since he was probably one of the lightest males around. Well, what can you say...having wind as part of your flow, makes you light. Go figure.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:04 am

"Now stop." Mary said once both had gone a few steps. "...And now you ask me how you want to keep going, and I will say "You may" or give you another thing to do."

---

"Cookies." Simon answered, before looking away from Heidi to see who Elena was talking about. It was a man, by the looks of it probably part of the city government or police.

"Uh, hello." Simon said to the man. "And guess I'm with Elena on this one."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:08 am

"May I continue?" Zackary asked in the spirit of the game. He waited for what the girl would say, but did nothing else. He didn't move, though he did breath and blink.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:59 am

"I'm Detective Barksdale from the police department. I'm the one who took Heidi out of jail this mornin'" Russell explained, giving a lazy wave to the group, a faint smile on his face from the reunion. It made him feel slightly better about himself to know that he had been able to make a couple of people's days, though he'd keep that to himself.

"And I think I just about have to be off," he continued after a second, glancing at his watch. "Percy should still have my number from when I rang him earlier, give me a call when you're ready to go. You still have to help with the records, after all."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Heidi waved dismissively at Russell, shrugging. "Just come pick me up when you get everything cleared, and we can just get it over with," she responded goodnaturedly, waving at Elena, before peering behind the girl. "Is Red home?" she asked, though she figured it was just Simon and Elena since no one else as coming to the door. That meant she could surprise Mary.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:00 pm

OOC: Uri, could you answer the question I had on the OOC thread for you please? ._.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:50 pm

"May I take a few steps forward?" Percy asked the girl. He vaguely remembered Joey playing this game with his brother with some other kids when they were about 5 years old. Wow that was nearly a quarter of a century ago. I'm getting old...
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:33 pm

"Aight, that's cool," Russell replied, nodding amicably and turning to leave with another small wave. He strolled down the steps to his car without a second glance, hopping into the car. He was wary of intruding in to an emotional family moment. He was also keen to get back to work to smooth out the issues surrounding his latest actions.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:01 am

Simon shook his head. "Mary and the others are still playing at the park, but they should be home soon."

The black haired young man stepped out of her way so Heidi could get indoors. "What did Detective Barksdale mean about picking you up?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:13 am

Heidi walked inside, not bothering to take off her jacket, since she was freezing. "Y' don't think I got out for free, did'ja?" she chuckled, shaking her head. Simon was so naive. "I have to fill out some records on Acer, no biggie," she then answered, shrugging.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:29 pm

"Uhm..." A man spoke up while Rebecca, formerly Sage, was sitting at the reception desk. Today, she was supposed to be a receptionest. Oh how fun that job was. At least she got to read a book, somewhat. Well, least she did some other things than be a receptionist. She also helped around.

She had her long red hair tied back in a ponytail. "Yes, may I help you?"

"I was wondering if I could see a doctor for my arm. It's started to hurt lately."

Rebecca looked down at a clipboard, and then back up at him. She grabbed said clipboard, and held it up to him along with a pen. "Sign in here, and I'll call you up when a doctor can see you." She said in response.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:47 am

Nate had barely finished his one sided conversation with Tom when he heard the door opening behind him. Nicole had told him she was on the way and he had formulated a plan. Apparently the guards were doing their rounds early which meant he had to act. It wouldn't be too difficult, after all he was finally going to reveal to the wider public that he was still alive. The main way to do that?

Break into the hospital that housed a former Acer Contestant and cause some havoc. His eyes glinted black and he let the air of despair roll off of him and cover the hospital. Since the mastering of darkness he found the despair associated with the power was an optional side effect that he could use on enemies.

Nicole grimaced at him and relayed the information he needed. One of the guards had Super Hearing and had been close enough to Tom's room when he had been walking the outskirts of the hospital and had heard Nate's voice and the words about the Acer Tournament. No doubt he had sent a call to some higher up in the police service which meant Nate would have to act first.

He raised a hand and a dagger of darkness appeared in his hand. In a single step he placed it near Nicole's throat and forced the door open. Having reverted to his normal appearance he smirked and glanced at the two guards with police issue baton's who were stood in front of him.

Both sets of eyes widened and then in the space of three seconds Nate had pushed Nicole to the floor as gently as he could and appeared in between the two guards. With a darkness aided push he threw one guard into a wall and the other into the doors of the elevator.

Neither died, but some bones may have been broken. This was all about making a statement. Having removed the feeling of despair he clicked his fingers and darkness covered the windows in the hospital and shattered every single one.

"Meet me at base once you've dealt with the police... I'll go and deal with any response team they've no doubt sent towards here."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Kira stiffened slightly, for a second thinking she felt Nathan's Flow. That was impossible, he hadn't been around in years. She wasn't exactly sure what he was doing, or what had happened to him, but it didn't seem to have anything to do with Utopia. It couldn't have been Nathan's Flow. Maybe she was just getting lost in the days of the tournament. Like, PTSD or something. Yeah, something probably set her off, and she thought she felt Nathan's Flow. Maybe she'd feel Luke's today, too.

She continued serving food to the customers, sitting at the bar, wishing she could get a better job, maybe in the inner city. Something with plants would be nice. Being a waitress was so dull, and even a little demeaning, or at least in this place.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Steppie frown, walking into the restaurant. She was in the mood for some food, but didn't have any more on her person at the moment. She'd have to sneak into the bathrooms and change her form without getting caught...While it was possible, it was dangerous, but Steppie was really hungry...
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Rebecca frowned, glancing over in the direction of the elevators. Something was going on over there... Some sort of...Flow? She hadn't really felt anything like this since the tournament. Ok, so someone had a flow upstairs. The real question she was asking herself, should she bother to try and capture him? Well...no...since that was the guards...

That would be when the windows turned black, as if night had fallen. Then, they shattered, sending people in the lobby into a panic. They all started to, well, try and escape. Rebecca sighed inwardly, and just remained seated. It was probably someone who hadn't been nulled yet freakign out over some sort of treatment.

Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Kira smiled as Steppie stepped into the restaurant, gesturing to a seat at the bar. "Come over here and I can get you set up," she called over as she handed another man his coffee. However unhappy she was with her job, that didn't mean she couldn't do it well, or at least be nice.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:13 pm

"Um, I have to used the ladies room first," Steppie replied coolly, trying not to freak out. Already one of the waitresses had noticed her. She'd have to sneak through the back wall and re-enter, which was all a big pain in the butt, regardless of her current predicament.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Kira shrugged, leaning on the counter a little. "Alright, it's not like the chair will go anywhere," she replied, turning around and peering into the kitchen, waiting for the next order. More cooks would be nice, too. Wouldn't keep customers waiting so long. They never yelled at the people actually making the food, just the people bringing it out to them.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:49 pm

Steppie nodded, hoping she hadn't created to large of an imprint in the woman's mind to actually be remembered. After all, how many people had she already seen today? She wasn't likely to remember that one weird girl who went to the bathroom and never came out.

With subtle confidence, Steppie went to the bathroom and entered a stall, and began changing her appearance, starting with her body and then her clothes. All the necessary tools she had were in the air, the foundation and building blocks for everything and anything. She could rip apart and put together anything she wanted from the right atoms and particles. This time, she happened to make herself into a simply clothed student wearing a purple hoodie and blue shirt underneath, purple sweatpants, sneakers and giagantic glasses that seemed to hang off her nose.

When she exited the bathroom she was a completely different person, almost unnoticeable among all the people.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Kira noticed a Flow coming from the bathrooms, but put it off as a young child who couldn't control their Flow yet. She didn't seem to notice Steppie's new appearance, instead continuing to hand out food at the bar, occasionally striking up conversations with the customers.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:50 am

Steppie sat up to the bar, now with a wallet full of 'real' money; money that would check out as real, but no one cold really figure out when it was printed. Looking up at the waitress, Kira, Steppie ordered a cup of hot cocoa. Always a wonderful thing to have during the winter months.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next