Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia

+7
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
Creation of Pokerus
Shadoe Mayari
AbsolWings
quackers are yummylicious
Big Uri
11 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Utopia - Page 26 Empty Re: Utopia

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Kira followed after Russell, struggling to keep up with her much shorter stride. Was he mad that she didn't have any information? He seemed a lot less friendly than before... She bit her lip, figuring he'd just been trying to gain her trust so she'd be more willing to talk. She started to mentally berate herself. She should've known that no good would come from even sort of liking a police officer.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:05 pm

When they reached the bottom, Russell put his hands in his pockets for his keys and found Kira's bottle of panic meds. He turned, handing it back to her with an apologetic look.

"Yeah, I forgot I had them, sorry. Just... Really annoyed you had to go through that, it just wasn't right. He's such a fucking asshole, y'know?" Russell vented slightly, feeling both a big guilty and a bit angry. His car beeped as he opened it remotely, turning to walk towards it again.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Kira took back that bottle, fidgeting slightly in front of the passenger door, swallowing another pill before getting in. She quickly buckled her seat, looking a lot more scared than the first time around. "It's...I-It's f-f-fine... I...I j-just w-wish Luke w-was around..." she said softly. Then none of this would have to happen.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 pm

"Oh yeah, maybe I could help there. Obviously I don't know where he lives, but I know that he used to frequent this fighting club in this bar called the 108 in the outer city. I also know that people he's supposed to work for are rumoured to be working out of the Shelbourne Hotel, you know the one on the outskirts of the inner city?" Russell offered, eager to lend a hand. He would have loved to investigate the leads, but he knew a police officer likely would have been stabbed. "I know it's not much, but I'd like to give you a hand, tryin' to make up for all this."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Kira looked over at Russell, obviously surprised. Why was he telling her this? Was it some sort of trap for Luke or something? She decided it would be easier to clarify than just wonder. "Wh-Why are you...t-telling me this...?" she asked, biting her lip as she watched Russell, trying to figure out if he was trying to trick her or something.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:57 pm

"Because, to be honest, he didn't deserve what he got. He was wrongly persecuted, and I think that the longer he spends in that company, the more likely that he'll become a real criminal," Russell explained, scratching his head. "Also, if I try to investigate those leads, chances are I'd be stabbed for being a cop."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Kira leaned back in her seat, musing over what Russell had said. She didn't really think he was lying, or at least he didn't seem like it, though she hadn't always been the best judge of character. She frowned slightly, staring down at her lap for a second, before looking back up. "I...I told the b-babysitter th-that I probably w-wouldn't pick Jason up t-tonight...s-since this was g-going to happen," she began uneasily. "I...I d-don't suppose you could...could drop m-me off a-at the Shelbourne, or I g-guess a few blocks a-away..."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:16 pm

"Yeah, me dropping you off probably won't do you any favours, so I'll drop you off a couple of blocks away," Russell nodded affirmatively, taking a left at the next junction, wondering if this was going to prove to be a good idea. It might endear him to the other side of the crime war, which might lead them to treat him a bit more lightly than the other decent cops. He already wasn't well liked in the police department for trying to do his job.

"I guess this is as good a place as any," he piped up after a second, pulling up on the sidewalk.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Kira attempted a shaky smile at Russell, unbuckling her seat belt. "Thanks..." she said softly, feeling a bit more reassured that at least part if the police was on her side. She got out of the car, shivering a bit and pulling her coat closer to her, before waving good bye to Russell. The Shelbourne wasn't too far from her house, either, so this could be convenient.

She walked into the hotel, looking around. Where was she supposed to even start? Maybe the man at the desk? How did a gang even work out of a hotel? It was always bars or something like that in the movies...
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Nathan frowned to himself and followed slowly over the rooftops after the hospital secretary. He was Nate Stanton, Utopia's most wanted man who could use his intelligence to come and go as he wanted when it came to both the inner city and the outer city, he was good with faces! Intuitive Aptitude made sure that every face he saw could become part of one of his disguises. He could transform into anyone he had ever met, but this girl was different... she was a mystery, an anomaly almost.

And Nate didn't like anomaly's when it came to his existence. He leapt into an alleyway and after changing his appearance to that of a fifteen year old boy who wore slacks and a shirt, he based his hair on a young Zachary's and had symmetrical face. Right now he was just gathering information on this woman so that he could find out where he knew her from.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Kira sighed to herself, not really sure where to start exactly. It couldn't really hurt to go the obvious route, though. She took a deep breath, feeling a bit anxious as she walked up to the receptionist's desk, clearing her throat. "Um, you w-wouldn't h-happen to have a...a Luke E-Evans staying here, would y-you...?" she asked a bit reluctantly, realizing this wouldn't be as easy as she had originally hoped.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:22 pm

Rebecca stopped for a moment, before looking around. Why did she feel chills go down her spine? Was sshe being stalked? She quickened her pace, moving through people, aiming to get back home sooner than she thought just in case.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Nathan felt his way towards this woman with Telepathy and Empathy, trying to get gauge her, but he wasn't getting much. With these two more refined flows he always had slightly more difficulty. With a sigh he moved forward at a slightly faster speed, but still managing to blend into the crowd. Could it just be that he wasn't as used to leaving eye witnesses as he thought? He steeled his determination and continued forward, people parting before him.

His intuitive aptitude enhanced eyes never left the woman.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Rebecca glanced over her shoulder, before ducking down into a allyway, halfway through she stopped and folded her arms. If she had a stalker, she would...welll, see who it was then possibly run. She had no flow anymore, no blessing.

She wasn't as timid as she was back in the tournament. She could still, somewhat defend herself.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:06 pm

"...Hmmm? Luke Evans?" the receptionist glanced up boredly from a crossword before looking at his computer and typing quickly. After a few seconds, he looked back at Kira with an interested tilt of his head. "We have a reservation under that name, actually. Can I ask who's asking?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Kira's face lit up a little as a wide smile appeared on her face. "We used to t-travel together before coming to Utopia," she said. Though it was a bit of a lie, it was also sort of the truth. They had been together before they'd came to Utopia. "My name's Kira."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:01 pm

Nathan frowned down at the alleyway from his position on the rooftop. Whoever this woman was, she didn't appear to be very smart. They were in the middle of the outer part of Utopia in a neighborhood that was notorious for its street crime and she'd just walked down a dark alleyway. He rolled his eyes and made to turn away, but on the corner of his vision he saw a sight that caught his attention.

Three thugish looking men in scruffy clothing were heading in the woman's direction, and they were closing in. Being in an alleyway she was completely cut off and had no escape.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Oh boy, Rebecca thought as she continued to move down the allyway, Where I go, trouble seems to follow still. She wondered how she would actually get out of this one.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:09 pm

"Alright then, there it is," the receptionist replied after a second of rapidly scrawling out a number on a piece of paper and handing it to Kira, before pointing at a corner of the hotel's entrance hall. "There's phones over there, if you need one."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Kira smiled as she picked up the paper. "Thank you," she said to the receptionist, a childish look of glee on her face. She tried to tell herself that this might be a dead end, but she felt it was the closest she'd ever gotten. Walking over to the phone in the corner, she dialed the number on the paper, waiting for someone to pick up, crossing her fingers.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:16 pm

"Kira Ryneheart? Listen to me closely," a voice answered at the other other end of the line, quite threatening and very much not Luke's own. They wasted no time after this, not caring whether Kira spoke or not or how she reacted "We can see you very clearly, and if you want to make it out of this easily, follow my instructions very carefully. Turn around, and take the second door on the corridor to your left. Don't do anything stupid now."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Kira stiffened visibly, pursing her lips in agitation and disappointment. Of course. It just had to be a trick. Her eyes flicked around the lobby, figuring she could fight her way out with plants if need be...but for now she'd listen to whoever was on the phone. She turned around, shooting a glare at the receptionist as she walked past him. This was a cruel trick.

Walking down the corridor, she hesitantly placed her hand on the doorknob, biting her lip. This was probably a very bad idea. Very, very bad. She bit her lip, before pushing the door open.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:45 pm

When Kira opened the door and stepped inside, she would find herself in pitch darkness for a minute or two, before eventually finding herself in a very different room than the hotel room had been, seen most evidently by the fact that the windows indicated she wasn't on a ground floor any more. It was large, nicely furnished room, but the view indicated that she wasn't in the hotel any more.

"You must be Kira Ryneheart," a voice came from behind her. If Kira turned around, she'd see a woman of about her age, looking a little above college age and dressed quite simply in a shirt and jeans, her brown hair falling to her shoulders. She looked quite friendly and happy to see Kira more than anything else. "You look just like the picture... Sorry about this, by the way."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:29 am

Kira slowly turned around, a slight green glow forming around her hands. She took in a shaky breath, her eyes flicking around the room like a caged animal. "I just...I j-just want to see h-him. Is that so wrong...?" she asked weakly. Were they going to kill her? Or at least try to? She'd fight back, though most people probably did when forced into a situation like this.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:11 pm

"Well, given where you've just come from, I'm sure you can understand my trepidation, Miss Ryneheart," the woman replied pleasantly, clasping her hands together and eyeing Kira calmly, her exterior not really betraying anything.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next