Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia

+7
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
Creation of Pokerus
Shadoe Mayari
AbsolWings
quackers are yummylicious
Big Uri
11 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Utopia - Page 32 Empty Re: Utopia

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:12 am

Kira laughed a little, before laying on her side next to Luke. She closed her eyes briefly, unable to think about what they would be doing if Luke hadn't left. Would they have been doing something like this, or would they not even be together? Would they have kids or not? She sighed wistfully, wishing she could go back in time and keep Luke from even seeing Tom fall.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Nathan half smirked when Sage said he was going to explode something. He cast his eyes around the surrounding area before returning them to Sage. "I think, that rather than causing some explosions, I'll settle for discovering who the mysterious woman from the hospital was." He answered.

"Oh... and don't forget saving her from a trio of rapist thugs." He added almost as an after thought. He flashed Zackary a look that said they needed to talk before once again returning his attention to Sage. "Quick question before I go, what do you remember from four years ago?"
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:00 pm

"Four years ago? Wait...why do you want to know? Do I know you or something?" The woman frowned, since they were out in the open, she wasn't AS afraid as she was. Though, she was doing a pretty good job of hiding her fears.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:56 pm

"Me?" Nathan asked, "I don't know, do you know me?" He was focused on her facial expressions. He couldn't use telepathy to look into her mind, his flow presence inside her head might reawaken the memories that he had suppressed in her subconscious.

"Four years ago... what do you remember?"
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:52 pm

OOC: Are you talking about the tournament? Cause that was over 4 years ago ._.
---

Zackary frowned, folding his arms. Rebecca took a step back. "I have no idea what you're talking about...four years ago, I was in Utopia?" she said, taking another step back. This was getting weird.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:04 pm

OOC: Four years ago would have been when Nate removed her memory of him.

---

"That's okay then... I was just checking" Nathan responded with a shrug, he turned his back and glanced twice at Zackary. "You looked like someone I used to know, my mistake."

He tensed his body and turned one last time to the woman. "I'll see you around, Sage," and with that he was gone.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:10 pm

"W-wha-what!?" Cue the heart attack. How could he know her!? She made sure to cover everything up, the fact 'Sage' never came up in records, that she had supposidly left.

Did she maybe slip up somewhere!? Gods, now she was confused, and rather scared.

Though, what scared her almost as equally, was how Zackary was now no longer in sight.
"Ok...Locking doors tonight..."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:03 pm

Nathan blurred into being about thirty feet away from where he had previously been. He walked slowly along the rooftop that he was on and focused his gaze on Sage again. He'd shadow her to her home to make sure that she didn't get into anymore trouble and then he'd return to his base and see the others. No doubt Emma would be wanting to know where he was now.

He stopped his movement and smirked. Not bothering to turn around he folded his arms. "It isn't nice to follow people Zackary."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:37 pm

"It sucks to be you then," Zackary said from behind Nathan. "I thought we should catch up for old time sakes." He pulled out a chair, sitting in it. "I remember you saying how you disliked how they took away the flows?"
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:10 pm

"Old times?" Nathan asked with a dull chuckle as he turned to face Zackary. A chair formed out of the shadows for Nathan and he sat himself down on it to face the wind user. It was odd, seeing all of these people from the Acer Tournament days, but then he'd expected as much once he revealed himself as being in the city. "Weren't we trying to kill each other back then?"

"And yup, the plan is to destroy the nulling machines, ensure they can never be made again and possibly kill Asquith." He responded casually. Not totally correct, but along the lines of what the plan was. If Nathan thought Zackary might actually join his group then he'd give him more details.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:39 pm

"Before that," Zackary said shrugging. "We had somewhat of a good friendship." When the chair appeared, he frowned but said nothing. While Nathan described his plan, Zackary folded his arms. "Remind me agian, Asquith is?"

He really didn't pay too much attention to who was who in the government. Or anyone of importance really.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:15 pm

"Yeah I guess we did..." Nathan mused, wishing he had an alcoholic drink of some kind. "Then Heidi challenged me to that fight, attacked Kira and then I almost killed her." He remembered that fight vividly, that had been before Darkness had begun to take over him.

"Asquith is the president, y'know... the one in charge of all the nulling."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:08 pm

"Yep," Zackary nodded, moving to lean against a wall. Though he never took his eyes off of Nathan. "So then what will you do after destroying the nulling machines, and the president? Try and take over yourself?" He almost chuckled, but kept a straight face.

"I don't see that part happening. So what will you do after?"
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Dayton sat back in his chair, glancing over the papers scattered around his desk while twirling a rabbit's foot key chain around his finger. How intriguing. The detective had dropped her off at a hotel rather than her home. Maybe she was just to scared to go home, would make sense with a nutjob like her.

He shrugged, tossing the keychain up into the air and catching it again. How boring. He hadn't seemed to get a reaction out of anyone yet. Maybe he'd just have to do something more flashy. Flashy tended to work nicely. Flashy got the people scared.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Luke remained lying down, but stretched out an arm around Kira's shoulders. He looked over at her, smiling and saying 'I love you' before going back to looking at the ceiling. For the time being, he could just forget about the extenuating circumstances and focus on his immediate location. As long as he was doing that, he didn't want to even move.

-------

Russell trodded back to the police station after his trip out, having set up the necessary web of contacts to notify him if anything newsworthy happened. As for him, he had a bit of research to do, after which he'd probably go get Heidi. He reasoned that she had enough time to see her old friends, at least for the moment.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Kira blushed a fair deal, before moving closer to Luke. It had been awhile since she'd heard that from anyone, excluding Jason. And as her son, he didn't really count. "Love you, too," she smiled in return. She closed her eyes, trying not to think about how terribly cold she was going to be soon.

---

Dayton watched on the security cameras as Barksdale came back to the police station, half wondering if he should try to mess with him just to alleviate his boredom. But he'd need the detective as a route to Nathan, since he seemed rather chummy with Kira, and it wouldn't do well to make him angry unnecessarily. Oh well.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:02 pm

Luke kept his eyes open, smiling and reducing his heat by a tiny bit, keeping it at a steady and comfortable level. Though it usually raised when he was emotional, even by happiness like he had been when he had seen Kira, this was the level it usually was at when he wasn't thinking about it and he was content. He often had to reduce it while out on the street to stop himself from being noticed, but at home he felt free, and with Kira beside him it wasn't even on the back of his mind.

--------

After a few minutes, Russell stood up with a satisfied look on his face, grabbing his jacket and car keys. He made his way out of his office, pocketing the keys and nodding to the receptionist on his way to the car park. The next few weeks would be difficult, he knew, but at least there would be a case he could sink his teeth into, if he could somehow manage to manoeuvre past the corruption and bureaucracy.

He was silent as he drove along the streets, his car playing an old 20th century jazz record while he went. He noted the darkening of the day with surprise, not having expected it to have gone so fast, but remembering that he had a lunch meeting to attend with that woman. All the more reason to get his business over and done with quickly, he thought, as he stepped out of his car and rang the doorbell to Percival's house.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Heidi opened the door, glancing at Russell, before turning her head back towards the house. "Simon, Mary, I'm off now, I'll be back tomorrow! Love y'!" she called out, pulling on her sneakers and hoodie, pulling up the hood. It was too damn cold outside. She needed a hat.

"So, where we off too?" she asked, stepping outside and looking at Russell. She folded her arms across her chest, a slight frown crossing her face.

---

Kira pushed herself up onto an elbow, smiling at Luke. "Better get up before I fall asleep here," she commented, not particularly wanting to fall asleep so early in the evening. Plus, she hadn't eaten anything since breakfast, so getting some food would probably be good as well.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:46 pm

"I dunno, what tickles your fancy? We could go and see Tom in hospital, or we could go get some work done and save that for tomorrow," Russell posed the choice, making sure to keep the smoke from his cigarette away from Heidi before stubbing it out when it was done and unblocking his car remotely. He didn't particularly care what happened.

------

"Oh, I wasn't sure if you were tired, so I figured I wouldn't wake you," Luke replied sheepishly, sitting up again. He looked at the time, his stomach growling slightly as he did. "Hey, you hungry? We could go out for something to eat, if you want..."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Heidi's face lit up at the mention of Tom, though she wasn't particularly happy that his name was followed by "in the hospital." She nodded none the less, a small smile on her face. "I'd like to go see Tom, if that's alright with you," she said, though she wasn't quite sure how she'd cope with seeing her best friend still in a hospital bed after three years.

---

Kira laughed at this. "Luke, I have a kid, I'm always tired," she chuckled, sitting up as well. She nodded as she sat up, reaching behind her head to attempt fixing her hair. "That would be nice," she smiled at his offer, glancing over towards where she'd hung her coat up and thinking about how much money she actually had in her wallet.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:16 pm

"Alright cool," Russell replied calmly, hopping into his car as he fished his keys out of his jacket pocket. He kicked the sleek black vehicle into life, and set off at a brisk pace for the hospital as soon as Heidi was in. It would probably be closed off to the general public after Nathan's stunt, but most barriers simply didn't apply to the government of Utopia.

---------

"I... guess I wouldn't know," Liike replied sheepishly, lightly reminded of the great stresses on Kira that he wouldn't ever wish upon her. He didn't want to dwell on it though, so he continued. "Hey, how about O take you out to somewhere fancy, you pick? Least I can do."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Heidi looked out the window as the car drove along, rather excited to see Tom again, even if he would be asleep for it. Of course, Heidi didn't know about Nathan's little stunt, so when they passed through the road blocks, she frowned a little. "What happened here?" she asked, looking around.

---

Kira stared at Luke before shaking her head violently. "No, no, I-I can't ask you t-to do that!" she stammered, feeling a bit embarrassed and shocked by Luke's offer. She'd feel terrible about making him pay, after all. "It d-doesn't have to be fancy or anything, really..."

Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:05 pm

"Oh, you didn't feel anything? Your old acquaintance Nathan decided to host a shootout at the hospital earlier. Had half the city feeling his Flow. He ran into two of his old team-mates and ran off. Not before he shattered all the windows here and severely injured some officers," Russell explained, eyes firmly on the road though the anger in his voice was evident.

--------

"What? Of course you can! Can you think of all of the birthdays I've missed, the Christmasses, the  Valentine's Days? The least I can do is take you out to dinner, the very least!" Luke exclaimed, not seeming miffed in the slightest but instead happy that he could make up for some of his absence, or at least try to.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Heidi rolled her eyes at the news of Nathan's antics. "Just great. Nathan enjoys being a complete dick, I think. Can't reason with that sort," she sighed, obviously a bit irritated by the news. "But yeah, my sixth sense is about as dull as it gets and when I got...nulled, it got even worse."

---

Kira shifted, looking rather conflicted. "But...but..." she stammered, trying to think up a good reason not to. "You have to let me pay at least some of it!" she protested after a few seconds.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:24 pm

"Yeah, kinda got that feel from him," Russell replied ruefully, pulling into the hospital parking lot and slowing to a halt, taking care not to go near any of the broken glass. He got out, showing his ID to a policeman there and walking towards the hospital. "Watch your step, still some debris around. On the other note, mine's sharp enough. I think it's to do with my Flow, not sure though."

-------

"Alright, fine, if you insist," Luke conceded after a second spent thinking over it. He didn't want to just shut her down, so he took that hit, but he was also mentally adamant that he wouldn't just let her pay for everything, not after he'd gotten that far. "But only if you pick the place."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next