Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest-A Mage's Companion

Go down

Quest-A Mage's Companion Empty Quest-A Mage's Companion

Post by Shadoe Mayari Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Within the markets of Carginy, a group of college students had found a strange book that appeared to be written in Eshdoan. It was a small leather bound book with a bright green gem on the cover. A small sack hung from between the pages, as if it was being used as a bookmark. Only one of the students could actually open the book, however; it appeared to be sealed by some sort of magic. A small letter fell out of the sack, along with an old stick, a small harp, and a locket. Thankfully the letter was written in their native language, so there was no need to try and translate it.

If you are reading this, then it probably means that you’ve open my old spell book. Do not turn this in to ANYONE else you might lose your head. You’re probably the only one who can even open it, anyway.
I am Zayinas, the Sage of the Sword. I am one of the Twenty-Two Sages of Eshdao, but I have escaped the country due to personal reasons. Also, you’re now officially an enemy of the Eshdoan government, as they don’t like their spell books and Bottomless Bags in the hands of outsiders. Yeah, good luck, buddy.
This book covers all aspects of Eshdoan magic, from spell casting to alchemy to familiars. I’ve also left my old wand-it was all I could get out with, don’t judge-and a locket used for soul magic for when you get there. Also, some of the pages may be missing, maybe you can ask the trees to see if they can help you.
I encourage you to at least try to learn Eshdoan magic. It may seem a bit complicated at first, but I’m sure that you’ll get used to it eventually. I’m pretty sure you know this already, but the Eshdoan government is a bit strict on letting Mages and magical items leave the country, so you’re pretty much on your own with this. I believe one of my companions, the Sage of the Pillar, had relocated to Carginy, so you might want to pay her a visit. You should see this as a gift; it's not everyday you get chosen to take a whack at the elusive Eshdoan magic.
This was bound to happen, anyway, right? They can’t keep something as wonderful as this a secret, surely. I wish you good luck!

Zayinas

Contractor: Zayinas, the Sage of the Sword
Quest Type: Preparation and Searching
Quest Location: Outskirts of Carginy, Planaya
Quest Details: The Sage of the Sword has entrusted you with an old Eshdoan spell book, his intentions unknown. However, most of the pages appear to be missing. You might as well head over to Carginy to meet this Sage of the Pillar to help clear things up, and maybe learn some magic along the way.
Although this is certainly not a 1-on-1, there will only be one character who will the Mage character. The rest will be “support” characters, but they will be just as important, trust me. I will choose who will RP as the Mage character from those who show interest here. I will then give the other roles later. Cat Smile
Also, this will be like The Pirate's Life, the start of a long series of quests. Cat Smile
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down