Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest - The Silent Ones

2 posters

Go down

Quest - The Silent Ones Empty Quest - The Silent Ones

Post by blackoutEquinox Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:31 am

Circle's Tower, Unity City, Deunti

The majestic halls of the Circle's Tower always filled Rashid with awe every time he walked those ancient corridors. The tapestries that lined the halls told the story of the founding of Deunti and how the first Circle created the Collective; never failing to draw in Rashid. He gazed up at the final tapestry, the one that showed the creation of the Collective. It made him proud to be what he was; a Ranger of the Guard protecting his people. With a final glance back, he hurried on towards his destination.

Perhaps the most majestic part of the Tower was the Chamber of Unity, where the Circle convened to discuss how to run the state. As Rashid walked in however, there was only one member of the Circle there. General Ano Sora stood on the side opposite the door with his hands clasped behind his back, looking out of the window and down into the bustling city. With out even looking back, Ano said, "Welcome Rashid. Come here, we have much to discuss before you go." Rashid walked briskly to his leader, gave a quick salute by punching his chest, and stood by Ano.

"I came as soon as I was summoned sir. Tell me, what do you need of me?"

With a deep breath, Ano looked at Rashid and began. "Captain, we have gotten some troubling news from our spies in Planaya. Their information suggests that a group of terrorist Silent Ones are collecting somewhere near Estrella. They are congregating and training to attack Deunti. We can not allow that to happen." He looked away from the window and at Rashid before continuing. "I have called you here because you're the most capable person to handle this. The Circle needs you to go into Planaya and destroy the Silent Ones. However, we can not officially send you there to do it because we have no jurisdiction in Planaya. This means that if you get attacked and captured by Planayan forces we will disown you. This also means that you're the only one we can send."

Rashid waited for Ano to continue, and when he didn't he asked his only question; "How many Silent Ones are supposed to be there?"

"Estimations put their numbers at around five hundred with three airships," Ano replied curtly. "We'll be giving you enough gold for you to take with you to hire some mercenaries and an airship. You'll have to go to the Black Market to get them."

"I'll leave immediately then. I'll root out and destroy that scum sir," Rashid said, with a hint of hatred in his voice. He hated the Silent Ones with a passion.

"I like the fervor Captain. I know you'll get the job done. There is one catch however. The leader of the Silent Ones is a former Unity Guard. He was banished and expunged from the Collective for murdering civilians. His death is of the utmost priority. If you see him at all, pursue and destroy. Dismissed."

Rashid saluted again and left the chamber to make his way to the stables on the roof of the tower. To be expunged from the Collective for crimes was not unheard of, but it was extremely rare. He climbed the stairs in silence, thinking of just how he would be able to defeat the Silent Ones with a much smaller force. Upon reaching the top he walked over the stables where his dragon, Kiklos, was being attended to. The dragon greeted him with a mighty roar and received a gentle pat on his snout in return. "We have work to do my friend," Rashid said softly to his companion.

He sadled his scaly and walked the massive beast out side. At the exit of the stables a servant boy handed the ranger a saddle bag full of gold and another full of victuals. "Compliments of the Circle," the boy said before running back down into the tower. With practiced quickness the saddle bags were set and Rashid climbed on to his mount. The dragon took off for the Black Market, a journey of several days, and the thrill of the mission began to envelope the rider and his mount.

Contractor: General Ano Sora
Quest Type: War Party
Quest Location: Black Market, Estrella, and area around Estrella.
Quest Details: Looking for a group of mercs to help find and destroy a group Silent One terrorists hiding in Planaya. The more the better. The quest may take a while to complete but the destruction of the terrorists is of vital national importance. The Silent Ones are a threat to Deunti that needs to be dealt with immediately.

Side Note: Silent One characters are allowed and wanted. Anyone can join at any time, just post it here first please.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Quest - The Silent Ones Empty Re: Quest - The Silent Ones

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Interest. I shall work on a character later. Cat Smile

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net/t624-mayari-s-character-archive#36865
don't mind me just being a ninja

Last edited by Shadoe Mayari on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Should we wait for another or do you want to start now?
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Whatever floats your boat.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Water. Water floats my boat.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:06 pm

What kind of water? Cat Smile
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Liquid water. I'm gonna go and put up the OoC majigger and then put the first post up when I get my math done.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down