Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

+7
MrMissMrs Random
Stabberz
General Azimuth
quackers are yummylicious
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
11 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by CodastertheDisaster Wed May 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Isaac made an irritated noise in the back of his throat, preparing to use an ice pillar to jump out, when he felt something grab the back of his shirt, haul him up over a shoulder and fly over the walls. Whoever it was was damn strong. He planted a foot on the stranger's shoulder, using him to do another backflip, landing near the short girl that apparently could control water. "You don't have to be a bitch about it, he said to the metal chick. He had a slightly cocky smirk on his face. "Listen, I don't want anybody's death on my hands, but if you want to keep fighting, I'm all for it." he said, opening his hands, and raising them slightly showing that he meant not to cause much more trouble, though he stole a couple of weary glances in the 'angel's' direction.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by RueRyuzaki Wed May 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Leon walked calmly to the center and adressed everyone "I believe this is just a big misunderstanding," he looks at Issac "you are the one that sent out the message correct."
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Wed May 02, 2012 10:58 pm

"No! Stop fighting, please! W-we just came here because someone called us for help!" Manda spoke up.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 02, 2012 10:59 pm

"I simply came to see what that ice pillar bull was all about," Suzume said, folding her arms. If he attacked again, she'd just kill him. "You made the first move of agression by throwing the knife."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Wed May 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Leon moved the hair out of his eyes and said "He belived that this was one of the demons that attacked his tribe."
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 02, 2012 11:02 pm

"I suppose, then he wants someone to slay these demons, or some crap like that?" Suzume called out to the other boy.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Wed May 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Isaac raised an eyebrow at the guy who had yanked him out of the metal prison. "I am Isaac." he said slowly, sheathing his knife and straightening up, looking at everyone carefully in turn. "You can stop the angel act, kid." he said, then looked over to the water girl, his gaze lingering on her for several seconds before he turned back to the metal chick, who was still the greatest threat at the moment, aside from the guy that called him out. "And yes, I apologize if I'm a little edgy, my family and most of my friends were slaughtered in front of my eyes. I think I have a little right to be paranoid."
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Wed May 02, 2012 11:04 pm

"I to have had my share of "family" members torn apart by demons." Said Leon.
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Suzume clapped her hands. "Bravo. Would you all like medals? I'm more than willing to hand them out." She said rather sarcastically.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Wed May 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Manda's eyes widened at what the boy just said. That's awful...

She then turned to Suzume. "Sparrow ma'am, show some respect for the dead!"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Wed May 02, 2012 11:08 pm

"What is your problem, no one here has done anything to you... yet" he said back.
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed May 02, 2012 11:09 pm

"I'm sorry, but I'm not a demon. Why do you think I've been sent here? To help protect this area from the Devil," Josephine repeated, before hearing Isaac and shrugging. She turned to Manda, smiling sadly. "I apologize for lying. I use my element like that to get out of life-or-death situations," she explained, forming a small light ball in her hand and showing it to Manda.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Wed May 02, 2012 11:10 pm

"I-it's okay, I didn't really think-" Manda stopped when she saw the ball of light. "Pretty..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Wed May 02, 2012 11:10 pm

Isaac smiled bitterly, walked up to the girl, and stared down at her. "If you're going to be a bitch, leave." he said, dangerously quiet. He continued to glare at her for several more seconds before turning around heading back towards the alley. "I'm going back to my tribe if you want to come with me, come now. If you don't I will consider you an enemy and I will make sure my warriors will make it a point to hunt you.
And with that, he was gone.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Wed May 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Leon looked in the general direction of Issac's footsteps and followed in a hurry to catch up with him.
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 02, 2012 11:14 pm

"I'm sorry, did I offend you!? Oh mah gosh! I'm so sorry that I don't fit your typical nice girl!" Suzume said in sarcasm again. "Have you seen your parents get ripped apart, by demons, devoured by them? Seen your mother's brain, and your father's heart?"

Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed May 02, 2012 11:15 pm

Josephine sighed, and the ball if light disappeared.she turned on her heels, following Isaac.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Wed May 02, 2012 11:15 pm

Ray frowned and followed after Isaac, making sure that she still kept her distance from the group.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Wed May 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Leon stopped turned around and yelled back " As a matter of fact I didn't know my parents, but the only one i ever considered family was ripped to shreds by the demons and they left me blind."
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed May 02, 2012 11:18 pm

"Have you ever been almost ra--oh wait, you're a guy," Suzume seemed to be following them either way. "If you lived one day in my life, you'd know why the fuck I am the way I am."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed May 02, 2012 11:18 pm

"What is this, a who can be the most miserable contest? Everyone's lost lived ones, get over yourself," Josephine sighed irritatedly.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Wed May 02, 2012 11:20 pm

"And what are you some sort of con-artist that tricks people into believing that she was sent by god to help" he shouted back.
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Wed May 02, 2012 11:21 pm

"All of you PLEASE BE QUIET!" Manda yelled without thinking.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Wed May 02, 2012 11:22 pm

Leon looked at her surprised by the sudden outburst.
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed May 02, 2012 11:23 pm

"If you were listening, I explained my reasoning. It's a defense mechanism. Metal head over here was threatening to kill me," Josephine answered, sighing. Great. Idiots. Hearing Manda, she smiled slightly.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next