Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

+7
MrMissMrs Random
Stabberz
General Azimuth
quackers are yummylicious
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun May 06, 2012 3:00 am

The first lights of dawn streamed through the warrior's quarter's, rousing Isaac. He got up and rubbed his face. He got up and stretched, then took a quick stroll through the skyscraper to wake himself up. None of the barricades were missing, and there wasn't any bloodspatters anywhere, so he assumed everyone made it through the night. He decided to go see what Aculeus was up to.

He opened the door to a strange sight. His room was overgrown with foliage, and there were two hammocks. One was empty, the other held Aculeus with a ghillie cloak over him and a pillow or something under it. The lump moved, and an auburn-haired girl popped her head out, looking very pleased with herself. A blush rose to Isaac's cheeks, and he looked away, as the girl moved so she was sitting cross-legged on Aculeus's chest.
"Aculues, explain to me why a tiny girl is on top of you." Isaac said, tossing a small chunk of ice at him to wake him up. The girl jumped in surprise and toppled to the ground, making a high-pitched squeaky noise.
Isaac raised his voice. "Aculeus, where the hell did she come from?"
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements Part 1

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 3:14 am

Aculeus awoke with a start as a chunk of ice hit him in the jaw. He fell out of the hammock and landed on his face. It was then that he noticed Sam was on the floor next to him. Well shit he thought. He stood up and helped Sam to her feet. He turned towards Isaac and started coming up with words. "Well," he began, "I put her on the top hammock so she must have moved. As about where she came from, we fought a few demons last night. There were only 10 minors and she killed one with a spike through its chest. I brought her here because I couldn't leave a girl like this out in the cold and dark."

He walked up to Isaac. "One other thing. Don't throw things at me." As he finished speaking he grew a vine that made Isaac fall on his ass.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun May 06, 2012 3:37 am

Isaac instantly rolled backwards and hopped to his feet after Aculeus tripped him. "Fair point." he said. He sighed. "Just remember. I don't want kids running around." he said, turning around and walking off. Sam blushed heavily, curling her knees to her chest and trying to hide her face with her hands. "Um...Sorry." she squeaked, getting up and running out of the room. She ran through the halls for a while, before running into someone. She fell on her butt, then quickly got to her feet and looked up at who she ran into. It was a guy, a tall guy at that. He was a little over a foot taller, and probably nearing twice her weight. He had dark blue eyes and black hair. "Sorry." she said, trying to hide her face, which was still rather red.

Last edited by xenophobicAtrophy on Sun May 06, 2012 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun May 06, 2012 3:47 am

"She isn't just a kid!" Aculeus yelled after Isaac. He turned in time to watch Sam run out of the room. "Wait! Come Back!" When she didn't stop running Aculeus ran after her. He was able to keep her in his sight for while but when she rounded a corner he heard her fall. When he rounded the corner he saw Sam getting back on her feet because she had run into someone tall. He walked to her side and looked at this new guy, then looked back at Sam. She's cute when she blushes. He then returned his gaze to the tall guy. "Hello," he said as he extended his hand towards him, "My name is Aculeus."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun May 06, 2012 7:15 am

"Haven't you seen the dogs around here?" Danny asked the girl, a bit patronisingly. He was beginning to get quieter now though. There were demons around, and that group hadn't even been the first to arrive.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 8:09 am

Jason had gotten some sleep and was now sat atop of the roof watching the tower. He frowned.

Wonder if ya' gonna' attacked again.

Probably... as long as he doesn't lose control... he'll be fine.

AND HE HAS FRIENDS!

With a sigh, Jason stood up and folded his arms, pulling the hood over his head.

Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun May 06, 2012 8:45 am

Danny stayed perched high up so he could keep an eye on everyone. He eyed the hooded teen. Josephine already didn't trust him, but that was fine by him, he didn't need her to. She seemed to have difficulty controlling her element when emotional, so he could use that to his advantage if needs be. The other girl seemed absentminded, she wasn't a threat. But this guy hadn't committed to the fight either, and hadn't believed him when Danny had lied.

He could be trouble alright, if Danny ever needed to fight them. He didn't have any plans to currently, not when they were of use to him, but once that use had passed, their supplies might become more useful than their lives.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Sun May 06, 2012 9:39 am

Xone, witnessing the destruction a few elemental children could create, decided that he needed help. He had noticed the plant guy, who seemed like an oddity like him, although he seemed to have more abilities than Xone did. There was also the boy with the swords, who at the least, didn't seem to have an element. The last one was that little girl. She seemed to have a lot of power, but he could tell she was tired after that one spike. All her weight had been transferred to him. He realized that everyone must be effected by their abilities like that, except for him. As he was pondering this, he realized he had returned to the Dog House. He found an empty spot on the rug,
and decided to get what sleep he could.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I noticed the dogs," Neveah said, "But I have trouble understanding why they would fight a demon. The demons are drawn to civilization it seems, so why would they attack feral animals like the dogs?" She found her way onto the roof where Jason was. "I kept my end of the bargain," she said, "So unless you need a refresher with the rings, it's time for you to keep your word."
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun May 06, 2012 9:51 am

"Demons are destructive creatures, they don't particularly care about who they disturb on their way to food," Danny shrugged. There was probably someone else down there, but he didn't particularly care.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 11:35 am

Jason opened his hand and showed a ball or darkness. "It's simple really... charge the darkness with a short burst of raw power." he demonstrated and a pure beam of darkness fired upwards into the sky. "It'll channel it into a beam, once you've had enough practice with it you can turn it into a continuous beam."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun May 06, 2012 11:49 am

"Those elements must really come in handy out there in the wasteland," Danny commented idly.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sun May 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Ray yawned and pulled herself out of bed, checking to make sure nothing caught on fire while she was asleep. There were some minor burns on her arms, but nothing major. She began to roam the tower, looking for something to eat.

---

Kari frowned, burying his face in what appeared to be a map. A bright yellow canary was perched on his head. "Hm...It's here somewhere..." The canary began to chirp loudly, before flying off. "Huh? Shantak! Where are you going?" The little boy looked up from his map, watching Shantak fly off towards the tower. He smiled and stuffed the map into a star-shaped bag, before running after the bird.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun May 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Manda finished washing her face in the bathroom and walked out to where Suzume was. "You still don't want to come with me to have tea?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun May 06, 2012 12:09 pm

"Yeah... make's you more likely to survive when travelling." Jason commented untrustworthy.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun May 06, 2012 12:16 pm

"Well then I guess I'm an anomaly," Danny replied lazily.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 12:25 pm

"I don't drink tea," Suzume said rather firmly.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun May 06, 2012 12:26 pm

"But they could have other stuff too. Like sandwiches and petite fours and cookies and scones and..." Manda's mouth seemed to be drooling a little.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 12:30 pm

"Humph, fine, whatever," she said. And, she seemed to be in a rather bad mood.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun May 06, 2012 12:31 pm

"I'm sure the person who came in last night didn't mean to offend you, Sparrow ma'am." Manda told the girl.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 12:37 pm

"Either way, he did," Suzume said and then stomped her foot. "I would rather die than be a damsel in distress!"
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun May 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Manda sighed. "At least you were awake. I was knocked out." The blonde straightned her clothing before grabbing her back pack. "I'm not a fan of tea either, personally I like hot water with some lemon or citrus. And are you ready to go?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 12:40 pm

"Whenever." Suzume folded her arms again.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun May 06, 2012 12:44 pm

"Then let's head out for tea time!" Manda cheered, opening the door out into the world. It's getting colder, I'm going to have to find a winter coat soon. When outside Manda put on a knitted hat.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun May 06, 2012 12:50 pm

The metal user followed quietly behind, making a note to herself to metalize the door so no one could get in during the night.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun May 06, 2012 12:52 pm

The two walked in silence until they reached the skyscrapper. "Um, should I knock?"

OOC: Breakfast soon.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next