Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Freeform/Tree) Tales of Alidaire: The Summoning

5 posters

Go down

(Freeform/Tree) Tales of Alidaire: The Summoning Empty (Freeform/Tree) Tales of Alidaire: The Summoning

Post by Masquerade Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:45 pm

In the world of Alidaire...

Two countries are now both at peace. Chaos Knight Albert Valentine was toppled from the throne of the northern country of Dalmaschior and replaced by a kind noble, Edwin. It was the start of the Archaean Era, an era in which all citizens of Dalmaschior found prosperity and relief in their own ways. Crime rate significantly decreased--there was no need to steal when everyone had something and there was no need to kill when all things are of peace. It is three years into this era, but what of our other country?

Elendia. An ancient land governed by the monarchs of the Floran Royal Family for as long as humans have inhabited Elendia. This southern country has been at peace for just as long, but someone has decided to change the weavings of Fate. In the captial city of Altinor, life continues on for many in a very routine fashion. Though monsters do exist, they often times leave humans alone, but there are times when they seek flesh. It is up to the Royal Knights, led by Captain Rayne Saffir, and the Royal Mages, led by High Scholar Scarlet Auburne, to protect the city from the monsters that dare attack the citizens. However, there are guilds that also serve to function in the same way which leads the city to its supposed current problem...

Not too long ago, a man whose name remains unspoken, abandoned the knights, convinced that one amongst them was plotting an evil deed. When he departed, he swore that he would find out who it was and put a stop to them before Altinor could come to harm. All that is known about him now is that he is a renegade that goes by the title of White Phoenix. Though he has never been reported for carrying out a single evil deed, the Royal Knights still pursue him, determined to bring him in.

But now, we've finally got a lead on this mysterious man, and that is where our tale begins...

This is actually one of the first Tales of Alidaire role plays that I ever started, but sadly, the members dispersed and it was discontinued. However, it was really great while it lasted, and as such, I am looking to give it a rebirth. There are 4 spots open, and one is reserved for Ryn in the case she wants to participate. My last players really set the bar with this rp, and I expect decent quality posts. It doesn't have to be over-the-top; just keep in mind this is going in the Tree section.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Mood : Tired.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

(Freeform/Tree) Tales of Alidaire: The Summoning Empty Re: (Freeform/Tree) Tales of Alidaire: The Summoning

Post by Rose Hathaway Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:25 pm

Color me in.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

(Freeform/Tree) Tales of Alidaire: The Summoning Empty Re: (Freeform/Tree) Tales of Alidaire: The Summoning

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:34 pm

Me as well. Very Happy
quackers are yummylicious
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by ImANargleHunter Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:44 am

Sounds great!
ImANargleHunter
ImANargleHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and start the OoC and put up character sheets. THERE'S STILL A SLOT LEFT FOR ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Oh, right, I wanted to join but forgot to post. ^^; Can I?
that fang
that fang

Mood : MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Of course. And that'll be the last spot filled~ I just got done posting the OoC, so that's where you'll find the character sheets.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down