Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

+4
Stabberz
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
MrMissMrs Random
Book the Hero
8 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:12 pm

"Have you ever asked yourself why Eithne is doing these things?" Nathan asked. "What made him act like a complete ass to everyone. If you really ever truly knew him then you would've come to the conclusion that I have. He did it to protect you and Simon."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:15 pm

"Threatening Tom with the trigger had nothing to do with protecting me and Simon," Heidi stated. "And 'if I ever truly knew him'? What do you expect, I knew the guy for half the tournament, and then he disappeared off with you. Can't get to know someone too well over the course of a few weeks. Or at least not 'truly' know them."
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:17 pm

"Now isn't the time for this." Nathan responded before sighing. "You seriously think that either of our forces could fight these guys on their own?" He asked almost rhetorically.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:20 pm

"You think that our forces could fight properly with so much tension between them, anyway?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:20 pm

"Yes. If their leaders solved their differences." Nathan answered.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:25 pm

"Well, you're not doin' so hot of a job, now are 'y? I know I still don't like you."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:39 pm

"You're not exactly trying to help things along." Nathan quipped back.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:56 pm

"You're the one who wants the Illuminati in the village. I'd be perfectly content with having them far far away."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:57 pm

"Yeah, and you'll also be perfectly dead you." Nathan snarked in annoyance. They were at the entrance to the tower now.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:02 pm

"I haven't seen proof we need the Illuminati to survive," Heidi shot back with a scowl, looking up the tower and shuddering slightly. The tower didn't bring back good memories.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:04 pm

"You've been fighting Teenagers, Heidi." Nathan said. "As for the adults me and Tom have been fighting other adult level opponents for years now. The only person who you've got who can do that is Joey and even he will be defeated in the numbers game. The rest of you don't stand a chance."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:08 pm

"I'm an adult now, too," Heidi pointed out, her pride a bit hurt. "Joey's just stronger 'cuz he turned 18 during the tournament."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:22 pm

"And you're not even at the level of my top six Illuminati." Nathan responded. "Which is why I'm helping you get stronger. But at the moment with your lack of control your not going to be able to protect Simon."

He sighed and folded his arms. "Come on lets just go and do the one thing that we both have in common."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:28 pm

"Fine," Heidi grunted reluctantly, twirling her spear as she glanced up the tower again.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:39 pm

The hinges of the doors creaked and then with a powerful eruption of ice laced air Nathan blew them into the tower.

Just in time to see ........

An entrance hall that was like an exact replica of their own previous tower.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Heidi shuddered, looking around as she clutched her spear. "I don't like this."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Nathan frowned and drew his sword. "Me either... I don't want to relive memories from the tournament..." He slowly crept along and began walking forward. "We need to find the stairs."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:53 pm

"Shouldn't be hard," Heidi muttered, heading towards where she remembered the stairs were.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:28 pm

"Probably no-" Nathan began before he was cut off by a figure who appeared out of the shadows behind him.

In one swift moment the figure slashed a nice across Nathan's throat and then turned on Heidi. Nathan himself fell to the floor with blood flowing everywhere as the figure began to advance.

Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:31 pm

As the figure stepped over Nathan's blood, it jabbed upward in spikes, a red glow forming around Heidi.

The blonde pointed her spear at the figure, taking a defensive position. They hadn't gotten too far from the door, and she was fast, she could probably escape if she timed it right...
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:33 pm

The figure moved with surprising agility before smirking.

"Thinking of running?" She chided in a feminine voice. "Trust me... you won't be quicker than me." And with that she lunged at Heidi.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:35 pm

"Well, damn it all t' hell," Heidi grunted as the figure lunged. She dodged to the side, her spear form a knife blade at the end as she slashed at the figure.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:39 pm

The figure parried the blow before disappearing into the shadows.

Everything remained silent for a second and then the figure fell from above Heidi with her boot kicking out.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:44 pm

Heidi found herself on the floor, quickly rolling off to the side so she was on her back, kicking up at the figure as she jumped to her feet.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:47 pm

The figure was knocked back with a grunt and as she stumbled backwards she flung her knife at Heidi with considerable force.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next