Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 5

+4
Creation of Pokerus
Shadoe Mayari
quackers are yummylicious
Big Uri
8 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 5

Post by Book the Hero Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:59 pm

OOC: He's firing his raw flow at her. There have been multiple times when characters have used just flow to attack.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 5

Post by Big Uri Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Luke tried to grab his walking stick, the heat of his Flow incinerating it. He tried to push himself to his feet, struggling to regain control of his Flow. Though everyone experienced trouble with their Flow when they turned eighteen, since it was all coming back to Luke at once, he was in a bad way.

--------

"You honestly believe that, even after I'd beaten Nathan, you as an adult when I wasn't couldn't take me down without killing me? For Christ's sake, I'm not even the toughest man in the Illuminati or the village!" Tom replied. He didn't like fighting people, so he didn't really have a sense of where he fell on the power ladder. Shima had, but Tom really didn't know.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:04 pm

Heidi was hit dead on by the Flow, as Joey would feel his head start to hurt from the blood in it going haywire.

---

Kira froze, wishing she could help Luke. She'd just burn up. Eyes flickering with fear, she backed away from the two, not sure where to run. This was her place of safety, and yet it wasn't safe.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Joey tried to shrug off the pain, as he rose the earth around Heidi up, before sending it crumbling down on her.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Heidi didn't move underneath the rubble, and Joey could feel his blood slowly returning to normal.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Joey sighed, before moving over towards the rubble.

---

OOC: She's alive, right? Cause all he did was raise the earth.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:21 pm

OOC: For now.

Heidi still didn't move, as she was underneath a large pile of rubble.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Joey quickly moved all the rubble off of her, and picked her up.

He then went over to Sage. "Come on, you can heal her once we get there, can't you?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Heidi's head was bleeding profusely, along with the multiple cuts all over her body. She was still breathing though it was quite shallow, and it one looked close enough at any of her bones, they were sticking out at odd angles.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:41 pm

"No I couldn't take ye down without killing ye Tom!" Eithne roared back. "I had no control over my ability if I had've attacked ye y'd be dead."

---

"Let me help." Nathan said to Luke. He picked him up in a fireman carry and within seconds they were shooting out of the forest towards the cliffs.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:45 pm

"Well if Shima was so fucking great, why did he send you in to support Nathan when you couldn't control your Flow?" Tom snapped.

--------------

When he was deposited, Luke stuck his head over the cliff and puked up what little he had eaten. He was still on fire, and if Nathan didn't have his ice Flow he probably would've died from the fire, or at least suffered serious burns.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Kira watched them go, sinking to the ground against a tree. Her arms had been slightly singed from what little fire escaped, but other than that she was relatively uninjured, just scared out of her mind.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Nathan had experienced some burns but IR quickly healed him up and he looked at his former friend. He'd pocketed the jewel again and was now standing in front of Luke.

"Come on, just let it all burst out. You're one of the strongest people at your level in the world." Nathan suggested calmly. "You won't kill me, nor will you harm Kira anymore. Let it all explode outwards Luke. The flames won't hurt you."

"You are their master."

---

Eithne sighed and turned his back on Tom. "It was an experiment ta him wasn't it. I'm sorry Tom. I did what I had ta'do or else you 'n' Heidi 'n' Simon woulda been killed. "
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Luke began to lose control, flames bubbling outwards until they consumed everywhere around him, forming a huge ball of flames on the cliff, like a miniature sun, radiating heat and light at a ridiculous rate. It wasn't burning him any more, but he couldn't control it.

-----------

Tom snorted.

"Very consoling."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Sage shook her head. "H-healing P-paul was luck...I-if it backfires..." she said, biting at her lip again, trying to keep from throwing up.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:00 pm

"You can control this." Nathan yelled. "Just think of a reason for controlling it. Maybe the reason is so you can protect Kira. Or maybe it's so you can hurt me like I hurt you. I don't care what the reason is. Just hold onto it and control the power!"

---

Eithne sighed. "I don't expect ye' to forgive me. But ye' might try givin' it a go sometime."

-------

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=266
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40