Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 8

+4
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Creation of Pokerus
Big Uri
quackers are yummylicious
8 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 8

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:04 pm

"I also have to check on Miss Heidi, to see if she's doing alright..." Sage then mused, turning around. Ah well. Good day for a stroll! Sage thought, having taken something for a headache...which was working quite well, surprisingly.

She set off in search of Paul, or Heidi, or Joey.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 8

Post by Creation of Pokerus Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:04 pm

OOC: I just like pointing out crap. :V
---

Melaney frowned. "M-my sh-shadows say P-paul i-is th-that way..." Melaney pointed in a direction, "A-and th-they d-don't know wh-where J-joey is..."
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Sage turned and walked in the direction that Melaney had pointed. "Alright then!"
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Tom fired a volley of projectiles above Elliot, restricting his upward movement, all the while continuing his assault from the ground, thick arms reaching up after Elliot to grab him. Tom figured that'd be the best way to win without causing injury.

------

"It's nice, the feeling of freedom, but it's also nice to be settled. Gives you a feeling of constantcy, if that's a word, which I don't think it is," Luke replied, embarrassed, not sure what the word he was looking for was.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Melaney stuck right behind her, getting right behind Sage so she didn't have to look at anyone.

Paul, meanwhile, was taking the rare occasion to practice shooting his rifle. Sure, he cold make bullets, but they took long hours to make and he didn't always have the luxury of time.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:11 pm

"Ah! I hear gunfire...must be him," Said said before sighing and going in the direction of the gunfire.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:17 pm

With a frown, Elliot hardened his bones and plummeted to the earth. He spun and launched projectiles in Tom's flow signature.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Tom shifted his position to outside the ring of earth Elliot had just fell into. He made it into a dome over the young man's head, closing it in around him.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Kira giggled a little, patting Luke on the shoulder. "I know what you mean," she smiled.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:21 pm

"Paul!" Sage called out, from somewhere near him hopefully.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Paul looked up, blinking with surprise when he heard Sage. Flipping the safety on, he turn to face her, or rather, where her voice was coming from. "What?" he called back.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:25 pm

"That's enough." Jacob called as he and Carly stepped forward, discussing what had happened. "Not as fast and Nathan or Eithne but a completely different style. Pretty commanding as well." he was saying to the girl who seemed to be agreeing.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:25 pm

"I used to just wander from village to village, helping out with whatever needed helping out with, which unfortunately usually involved violence, but a few months ago I found a hideout a few miles north of here, where I holed up for longer than I'd stayed anywhere consistantly before," Luke explained.

-----

Tom surfaced, returning the area to normal as well as turning the ground back from diamond.

"I don't like hurting people, and I never kill," he explained. "So I usually fight differently to Nathan, at least. I haven't seen Eithne fight for years."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Jacob nodded. "Well when Nathan allowed himself too be tested in a similar manner he won let Elliot fire one attack and then finished it a couple of seconds later. But your style was completely different so it's an unfair comparison."

"Rank three maybe?" Carly called to Elliot who nodded.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:31 pm

"Could...I possibly enlist your help for a project?!" Sage called back.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:32 pm

"Nate and Eithne above me?" Tom asked, not sure if he remembered rightly.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:34 pm

"Sure," he answered, headed to the two girls.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:36 pm

"If it's not that far, we could go see it," Kira smiled. "I want to see how you were living." Her smile faded as she continued. "But...has the rest of the world really gotten to be such a mess?" she asked quietly. She had hoped that it was only her home that had been so easily corrupted.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:37 pm

"Great!" Sage said, excited that he was helping out. The job was just made a whole lot easier. Plus, he was perfect for it, where as Joey, might not be so much.

"Now then...where can we set it up...?" Sage mused to herself, before remembering. "Oh right! Check up on Heidi!" Sage looked around in an attempt to find the woman.

OOC: Can I get an award for longest Bio I have ever written for a character now? Very Happy

Last edited by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:37 pm

"Well technically Eithne is rated at number 3... so about the same level." Jacob responded with a smile.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:38 pm

"Yeah," Luke replied a bit sadly, going to his pack to fish out a compass. "It ain't pretty out there. Strong taking advantage of the weak, cronyism, mutated animals causing grief."

-----

"So who's number two?" Tom asked.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:40 pm

"It was Oliver... not sure if you remember him." Elliot chipped in. "But he died and Nate never filled the spot."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:41 pm

"Oliver died?" Tom asked with a raised eyebrow. "How?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:45 pm

"The mission to kill Arcebus... he, Nathan and Eithne went to fight him and both he and all seven of his paths were destroyed." Carly muttered. "Nate didn't bring you 'cause Shima was playing up to much."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:46 pm

"I think she went to check on her brother," Paul told Sage.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next