Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

+4
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
quackers are yummylicious
Book the Hero
Big Uri
8 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP - Page 29 Empty Re: Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

Post by Book the Hero Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:53 pm

"Thank you!" Venus said to the Gallade as he disappeared, before turning to the recruits. "Ok, follow me."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP - Page 29 Empty Re: Ascendency: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

Post by Big Uri Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:57 pm

The well wasn't full, but if one dropped something in it wouldn't be long before it could be heard plip-plopping into water. Kell tried to peer in, before realising his little Trapinch legs wouldn't let him and disappointedly following Venus.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Ukashka shrugged, before turning to follow Venus as well.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Venus began to lead them to the Mystery Dungeon, known as "Burning Tunnel".
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:10 pm

"Sure," Terid said.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Dangan kept his gaze steely. Regardless of what Azel would think, Dangan would take them on a harder mission. He'd look after the Girafarig, as for Arashi he'd only intervene when it looked like he'd be in trouble.

"Follow me to the board and I'll pick you out a mission." He ordered before leading the way.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Arashi followed.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Arlix followed the two, contemplating the look on Dangan's face.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Azel led the two through a relatively empty mission room, with only a few Pokemon there, all quite quiet and reserved. Azel got a few looks as he led his pair through it and into the leftmost room, which was a square chamber with noticeboards all around it, the room practically plastered with requests. There was a large 'E' visible above high above the requests, and a ladder just in case. The vast majority of requests were marked with a red 'X'.

Azel scouted the room, taking in most of the details with a quick glance where it might take others a few minutes to do the same. He picked out a few requests, handing them to the rookies. One was about returning a lost item from a forested area, another about rescuing a friend from yet another forest. There was one about finding a pair of lost kids in a mountain cave, one about finding a Rainy Orb in a dry plain.

"I leave the decision in your hands," Azel announced, wondering if Dangan would try what he thought he would.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:53 pm

"Better not be something boring," Arashi muttered to himself.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Dangan hastily looked at the notice board before smirking slightly at something.

It was a D rank mission to Lapis Cave. Some random Minun had fainted in the dungeon and now it's Pulse friend had gotten lost trying to find it. Dangan would push his two recruits to go through the entire dungeon rather than just to the ninth floor.

The Pokémon would resist most of the Riolu's attacks as well.

"We'll take this one. A simple rescue mission," he said as he held up the envelope for Arlix and Arashi to see.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:08 pm

"Into a dungeon where most of the Wilds would resist my moveset. Well played. Not boring at all." Arashi simply said.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:49 pm

"I would've gone higher, but you're too weak to stand much chance against much else. A decent Riolu might have something other than a Blaze Kick up their sleeve." Dangan responded in a bored fashion.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Arashi yawned again. "I never said that I didn't have other moves under my sleeve."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:57 pm

"Standard Riolu set with a Blaze Kick." Dangan repeated. "Arlix here could take you without even breaking a sweat."

He glanced around and noticed everyone leaving. "Let's moveout, the soon we get it done the sooner we can be back here and I can return to doing whatever the fuck I want to."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Arashi shrugged. "Whatever."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Arlix blushed, amazed the harsh seeming Floatzel would say that, before realizing it was more an attack on the Riolu than a compliment. The mission seemed simple, although not necessarily easy. She hoped she'd be helpful.

Last edited by General Azimuth on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:11 pm

"Well runts, pick your poison," Allyss sighed, tapping a clawed foot.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Apollo looked over the missions, before noticing one for a rescue in some woods area. "How about this one?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:39 pm

"C'mon Chara, Yuki, the choice is yours. I can narrow it down for you, but I'm leaving it up to the pair of you," Azel soothed them, looking around and noting that one mission was taken, meaning someone had came or gone. Judging by the mission, he guessed it was Venus.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:41 pm

"Hm...I can tell what that one says," Chara said, pointing out a mission near the top of the board.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:05 pm

OoC: There's a post on the last page that says what missions he gave 'em, you must've missed it.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:10 pm

OOC: Doesn't mean she can read it XP Btw, two missions were taken, so...
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:18 pm

OoC: But surely if she can read one she can all of them, since they're in the same language?
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Venus smiled when they finally reached the tunnel. "Here we are, we're looking for a Poliwag, who should be on floor #3." She explained to the two.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next