Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runic

4 posters

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Runic - Page 40 Empty Re: Runic

Post by blackoutEquinox Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:36 pm

"You're welcome Sam," said Wayne as he cracked open a few eggs into the pan once the oil was hot. "How do you want your omlette Isabella?" he asked the girl. How ever she wanted it Wayne could probably do it because his fidge had been recenly restocked. Having any ingredient to cook with was probably one of the best things about having money.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:24 pm

"Um...Ham, cheese, and tomato, please," Isabella said politely. She actually didn't care about what he put, but whatever. She tugged on the sleeve of her jacket and turned to Sam. "Um, Sam? Do you have a shirt that I can borrow? Mine kinda got ruined yesterday..."
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:52 pm

"Yeah! Sure!" Sam said, putting her plate down and bringing her to the closet where she stored her clothes. She had been sleeping on the couch in Wayne's apartment since she moved in, and had been keeping the clothes she and Wayne had gone out and bought in a closet they had emptied out. Soon they'd get her a legitimate bed, but she didn't mind the couch so much.

She pulled out a simple white t-shirt and handed it to Isabella. "Here. This should work."
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:25 pm

"Thanks," Isabella said, taking the shirt and heading to the bathroom to change. She came back out a few minutes later, holding her jacket and her bloody, torn shirt. She won't be wearing that anymore.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Wayne made Isabella her requested omlette pretty fast. It looked pretty good and as Wayne put the omlette on a plate he decided to move on to the next person. "How do you want your omlette James?" Wayne asked the boy.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 pm

"No thanks." James said. "I'm not hungry." He said, sitting down nearby, and just simply watched as they ate, his mind still on what just happened only a few minutes ago.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 pm

"Thank you~" Isabella said, taking the plate and stuffing her mouth. She was no longer red in the face, as if she completely pushed what happened in the closet out of her mind. She glanced over at James and frowned. "Are you sure you're not hungry...?"
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:55 am

"Yeah, I'm sure." He said with a smile. His mind began to drift to the past two weeks, and al the things that happened during that time.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:02 am

Sam returned to the living room to polish off her omelette and stick the dishes in the dishwasher. She looked at Wayne with a twinge of concern. "Are you sure you're alright after yesterday? I find it hard to believe that you would be alright after that. Then again, I'm not sure how the hell I'm still standing either, but..." she said quietly, leaning on the counter next to him.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Wayne cracked open eggs and dumped them into the pan to make an omlette for himself. "I'm more tired than what I usually am but other than that I'm fine. Xyriel is a Runic that can heal people although she's the only one I've met so far that can do it that easily and that fast. I never really learned a lot about Runics except how to kill them though. And I was pretty good at that when I wanted to be." A few minutes later the omlette was done and one plate. "I never really enjoyed my job unless it was a madness Runic," Wayne said as he took his first bite of his delicious omlette.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:26 pm

"Um, what was that guy from yesterday?" Isabella asked. "Michael...I know for a fact that he's not a Runic, but he still had those powers..." She paused to take a bite out of her omelette. "He had a mark on him, but I don't think anyone else could see it..."
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Sam sighed. "Kaizo's mom can heal people too." she said quietly, afraid to go into much further detail. But before she could, Isabella mentioned Michael. "Who the hell is that? I've seen too many guys the past few weeks." she said.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:06 pm

"I know nothing about these fake Runics, but I'm guessing that they get their power from a true Runic. And Michael was the guy that stabbed me. I am going to kill him for that. Let's just say that I'm a bit. . . peeved," Wayne wasn't too keen on people that stabbed him. "We'll need to capture him to learn more though. Or someone else that's a fake one like Michael." He was already starting to come up with plans that might be able to work, but without any leads it would be a lot harder than it normally would be with intelligence.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:12 pm

"The guy with the red hair and the weird goggles," Isabella said, thinking that'll be a good enough explanation. No one else wears goggles 24/7 like Michael. "We've known each other for a while..." She closed her eyes, trying to think. Michael was the one who saved her all those years ago, why would he try to kill her...?
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:24 pm

"Oh that Michael. Do you mind if I help kill him?" Sam said, picking up the cookie jar and started snacking on them. If there was one thing she loved, it was cookies. "He mentioned something about Rein... I think it was the other guy. He seemed to be like a Transformer: More than meets the eye."
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:47 pm

"Cheesy," Isabella said at Sam's little reference. Rein. She heard that name before, but she couldn't remember where. She simply shrugged it off and sighed.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:09 pm

"You knew him?" James asked Bell. "What do you know about him?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:33 pm

"We were pretty close when we were little, but...I dunno. He disappeared near the beginning of the school year along with some other guys that I know and came back a few weeks ago." Isabella shrugged, taking her empty plate and putting it in the kitchen sink.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:00 pm

"I...see." James said, contemplating this information, and what it meant.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Isabella sighed and looked up at the ceiling, trying to think. George was one of those who disappeared, and he turned into a Madness Runic when he came back, and Michael is now a fake Runic...What happened to the rest of them? There were at least four others who disappeared that she knew, and she still hasn't heard from them.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:26 pm

"Well this is a better lead than what I had so let's work with it while we can. I bet we can find where they went to if we investigate gard enough," Wayne said to everyone in the room. This little bit of information was a lot better than nothing.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:51 am

"Yes, but they disappeared. And they haven't come back. And Isabella here hasn't told us who they are. You can't really investigate anyone without much hint as to who they are." Sam said, shaking her head.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:04 pm

"Oh, um..." Isabella said, trying to remember the names of the kids that disappeared. It's been so long, she may have forgotten their last names. "Jordan Reis, Tony Raleigh, George and Michael Dugahn, and Reychelle Incarnation. Yeah, I think that's right."
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:11 am

"There we go then. I'll come up with something before noon. I could go through school records and stuff to see where they live and I'll need to hack a lot of places but it should be done by the end of the week." The scarred boy grinned fiendishly as plans began to form in his head.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:25 am

"Must we do things illegally, Wayne? We're already kind of on the radar with the cops. Kaizo's murdered a person, the incident at school, my dad... we should keep a low profile and go to the library and look through public records or something. No hacking." Sam sighed with an eye roll.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next