Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia

+7
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
Creation of Pokerus
Shadoe Mayari
AbsolWings
quackers are yummylicious
Big Uri
11 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Utopia - Page 18 Empty Re: Utopia

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Kira bit her lip, running over to the cash register, where her boss was sitting. "Um, I'm s-sorry, I think I'm g-gonna be sick..." she whimpered, handing her the money, and not even bothering waiting for a response before she ran out the door and off towards where she felt Nathan's Flow from. She was tired of being forced out of the loop by her teammates.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Steppie watched the girl leave, half tempted to let the woman go on her own. Of course, Steppie had a hunch that she was one of Nathan's team mates, and knowing Nathan, it probably wasn't best to let the girl go by herself. Of course, Nathan himself wasn't very fun to be around anymore, too, so it would probably be best for her to let the girl go. What did she care anyways?
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Russell hopped in his car as soon as he saw the doors bursting with the golem's force, driving it away from the bulk of the cop cars and firing a bullet out of the window, which was inhumanly accurate due to his Flow and was flying directly for Nathan's head if he continued along his way.

He hopped out soon afterwards, hoping his fellows had had the sense to get out of the golem's way. He began to move through the mostly-empty car park, taking cover where he could and firing the odd shot at Nathan.

------

Luke looked down at the scene, and Nathan could probably feel him summoning enough power in his hand to burst the golem into fiery pieces, but the power soon vanished. Luke had no wish to help the people who had driven him away from Kira. In fact, now that he thought of Kira, he realised that he could feel her Flow signature moving towards them. He keyed in a text message to his phone as fast as he could and hit send.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Kira frowned as she got closer to Nathan's Flow. A hospital? What was he doing there? If he had gone crazy, there would be a lot of defenseless people there... She felt a little angry, clenching her fists and speeding up. She'd have to get a bicycle once Jason went to school, because running everywhere was getting ridiculous.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:42 pm

Nathan smirked when he saw the bullet and deftly plucked it out of the air with some help from super speed. He swung around in a circle and threw the bullet back towards Russel with the same inhuman accuracy.

Only Nathan wasn't aiming for the kill shot, instead he aimed for it to narrowly miss the detective. His eyebrow raised as he dodged a few bullets, having sensed Luke building his flow and then stopping he made a decision.

A column of ice formed underneath him and shot him directly to the roof. Preforming a mid air flip in order to show off he touched down directly in front of his former team mate, the ice shattering after he'd left it.

"Long time no see, mate."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Russell's Intuitive Aptitude had already told him that the bullets would miss him so he barely reacted, instead reloading as he made his way over to the other police officers. He laid his gun down as he went to check one of the wounded officer's pulse, feeling relieved to discover that he was merely unconscious as opposed to dead. He glanced up at the roof and swore.

Whatever chance he had had against Nathan and his many Flows, he had no hope against the new arrival joining forces with his opponent, especially not if he had enough power to destroy the golem as Russell had felt before. He went to pick up his gun again only to find it searing hot all of a sudden, burning his flesh and even melting somewhat under the force.

------

"Lost track of time, don't even know how many years it's been. I see you ain't changed at all though, still showin' off," Luke replied with a straight face, his blonde hair blowing off his face to reveal blue eyes with tentative amusement. He hadn't changed a huge amount from how he had been at the start of the tournament, his hair having gotten a bit darker and his figure becoming a bit more defined than it had been at fourteen.

"You could have taken the easy way out, if you recall you did blow up the windows," he commented dryly, his Flow settling down again after superheating Russell's pistol.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:55 pm

Kira skid to a stop, shock briefly crossing her features. She could feel Luke's Flow. He'd been trying to hide it, but it surely had been there for a second. She began running again, a new determination in her. Not only would she be able to scope out Nathan's power and determine if he was a threat, but she'd be able to give Luke a piece of her mind.

The hospital came into view, and Kira frowned at the police cars around the premises. She slowed down a bit, but continued towards the hospital, not wanting to take her chances against guns. Flow she could deal with, but guns tended to be a bit harder for her to defend against.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:12 pm

From a nearby alleyway of the deserted street came a familiar face, shrouded in a cowl and bandanna. Paul had no question in his mind that the cops would try to arrest him later, but right now they had a rather larger problem on their hands and most definitely would be too pre-occupied with the current situation. On the other hand, Paul had more than enough reason to visit the site and perhaps have a small talk with whoever's in charge.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:28 am

"Make sure there all even or about so." Simon said to the woman as he scooped up some dough and flicked it onto one of the baking sheets with practied finesse. Cooking and baking was usually his job around the house, and he had learned a couple of tricks along the way. He would never make it in an actual restaurant he thought, but at hom the man could handle the kitchen.

Wonder if it'd be any different if Erika and Joey- Simon stopped his train of thought. It was supposed to be a happy time; besides any dwelling on the past would just make everyone sad. Simon got back to work, trying to ignore the feeling of slight dread that was going through him, though he couldn't figure out why.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:40 am

Elena frowned, Simon foiling her plans in one fell swoop. She grumbled something under her breath, breaking her giant cookie into smaller ones. Maybe she could write her name in all of them, and they'd all be hers! She glanced over at Simon, before sneaking a bit of the cookie dough into her mouth, hoping he wouldn't notice. He really was good at cooking...
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:08 am

"Whoa!" Rebecca muttered, ducking down behind the counter when the bullets started to fly. Ok, so maybe this was way more than just a patient freaking out over being nulled, or some sort of surgery. Imagine that...Nathan actually being in the hospital. Only Utopia's most wanted.

For a moment, she wondered if she could get a autograph. What? Not everyday you run into someone like him. ...Second thought, better not to ask for that. Though, what could she do now...she didn't have any blessing left...Or at least, it didn't respond anymore, after so many years. Whatever happened to it, was a mystery to her. Wait, wasn't there some sort of Flow scanner thing? Maybe it could tell her if she still had it. Then what? She got along fine without it now.

Though right now, she had to figure out a way to get the hell otu of there.

(~)

"Something's going on at the hospital," Zackary muttered under his rbeath, turning around in the direction of said building. How he was, he couldn't just ignore it. It was...well, not exactly the right thing. Probably would be repremended for haveing ignored it. Should he try to attack it, or no...that was what he pondered.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Nathan raised an eyebrow at Luke's judgement, his own eyes sparkling with similar amusement. "That's a bit of an unfair judgement isn't it?" He asked of his former team mate, his arms folding up as the wind blew around them. "I haven't killed anyone, or let despair cover the entire Utopia have I?"

The question was rhetorical, Luke as much as Nathan was against admitting it knew the English man better than anybody. If anyone would be able to tell that Nathan had Darkness completely under control then it would be Luke. Nate cast his senses out and a dull smirk formed on his face. "Kira's here... and so's Paul. It seems I still can't do anything without former Acer's congregating around me."

"I mean look at you, you've come at me looking like you're up for a fight..." He noted, his eyes searching Luke's face for answers. He glanced down at the parking lot outside the hospital where more Police cars had begun to gather, it wouldn't be long until the Flow Response unit would arrive.

"We've got a lot to talk about... but a hospital roof surrounded by Police cars isn't the best place for two fugitives to have a catch up."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 pm

"Oh these days I'm always prepared for a fight. I'm on a man on the run, you should know better than anyone that I have to be," Luke replied with a slight smile, though he looked a bit nervous when he felt Kira approaching. He was noticeably relieved to feel that Nathan was fully in control of Darkness, though he had to wonder where he had been. "You're still so popular though, that hasn't changed."

"But yeah, I'd be fully in support of shiftin' locale, this place is getting a bit too crowded for my liking. You still have super speed, yeah? I trust you were just using ice for show," Luke asked, knowing his team mate quite well even twelve years the tournament.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:17 pm

"Those of you who were actually allowed into Utopia were pretty much fucked if you didn't agree to be nulled or go to work in the government. Especially if your flow could cause as much damage as yours can. " Nathan noted his x-ray vision allowing him to see into the hospital at the receptionist who was crouching behind her desk, for some extremely odd reason she felt familiar. He quickly shrugged this off when he heard Luke's question.

Nathan's usual cocky grin resurfaced as he glanced at his Team Mate. "What looks better, seemingly teleporting up a building or being propelled upwards by a massive pillar of Ice. If people are going to know that I'm back and more active again then it has to be done in style!"

"But yeah, I've got Super Speed still, it kind of looks like I'm teleporting to anyone who doesn't have eyes like mine." He answered.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:28 pm

"Well if you can take people with you, let's bounce. As you may have felt, I've melted most of the cops' guns, but I don't want to stand around here and wait for backup to arrive. We're kinda exposed in case you didn't notice," Luke replied, eyeing his team mate with vague amusement. Once upon a time he and Nathan had been good friends, back in the tournament. But things had gone badly wrong, he couldn't help but remember.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Mary turned around and broke her concentration, looking up at Zackary before the direction he was looking towards. She couldn't explain it, but that was where the heavy feeling was coming from.

"If you have to go you may go." The girl replied. "You don't have to say Mother May I."

She then turned to Percy. "Can we go home soon?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:55 pm

"I'm having the feeling that an old pain in the a--...An old friend is around again," Zackary said, not even blinking. If Nathan was back... God this was all messed up now. If Percy got Mary to safety, he would then go after Nathan...And, probably get arrested, or something.

Decisions, decisions.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Kira slowly approached Russell, as he did take on a bit of an air of authority, stopping a good distance away from him, though close enough to talk without gaining too much attention. She didn't want to surprise him into firing at her or something. "Um...excuse me?" she called over, her voice a bit hesitant. Government workers made her a bit nervous still.

Her eyes flicked to the roof, where she could see two figures. Her ability to Flow sense was telling her it was Luke and Nathan, and now that she could see them, even if it wasn't clearly, it made her want to get up there even more. "Those two up there, you're trying to...trying to stop them right? If you don't mind me using my Flow to get up there, I...I would much prefer that this didn't end with violence, and I think they'll listen to me..." she explained a bit weakly, looking down at the wounded officer and swallowing a bit anxiously.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:12 pm

"I'll get us out of here momentarily, although there are some interesting developments going on down there..." Nathan announced as he turned his eyes directly onto Russel and the final member of their team. She hadn't changed much since last time he'd seen her... that time when he'd taken her memory. In truth he still felt bad about the removal of her memory, but he hadn't wanted her to know what he'd said. That had been a hard time for him, he'd pushed Sage away, Erika was dead and Kira... well she had Luke. Taking her memory had been for the best anyway.

Thanks to his Intuitive Aptitude he could zoom in on the scene below and lip-read what was being said. He wasn't going to lie, all three of them having a reunion would certainly be interesting. They had a habit of being able to bring out the best, and worst of each other. That wasn't to say that said meeting couldn't be... postponed for a later date, Nate already had a plan for Kira. But that all hinged on if he could convince Luke on something.

"Kira wants to come up and talk to us cause she feels we could get violent and we'll both listen to her is the basic summary of it." Nathan revealed as he read the lips. "How adverse to a full reunion are you?"
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:47 pm

OOC: Wait, waitwait, Does Nathan know Sage in this version?
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:48 pm

OOC: It's what I put in Nate's bio? Didn't mention much, just that he pushed her away and hinted at possible romantic feelings for her. That can either be veto'd or you can use it how you will?
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:49 pm

"I... think she thinks that I ran away from her on purpose instead of being ran off by the feds," Luke came right out and said it as he figured that Nathan could probably read it from his mind that he was nervous about the meeting. "But if you think that it's for the best, then I'm up for it. I have a package of money I was meaning to have delivered to her but they were watching her house for me."

Down below, Russell looked out paranoidly for the golem that had caused so much devastation, looking around him for a gun that Luke hadn't just melted with almost insulting ease. He eyed Kira with a mixture of trepidation and hopefulness, eventually deciding that it couldn't hurt his chances of resolving the situation.

"Fine. Go ahead, it's better than nothing."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:49 pm

OOC: Was it? TBH, I didn't get to read through it all. It's all good. Was just rather shocked at reading that.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Nathan considered the idea for a moment, he ran the scenario's through his mind. They'd have to go through a reunion at some point, the sooner they got it out the way the sooner Nate could get started on his plans. At any rate they didn't have long to decide. He turned to his teammate and seemed to analyse him with his eyes before returning to focusing on Kira and Russell.

"We'll that detective dude has said she is allowed to come up, so if you can melt any remaining guns completely in a minute then it should by Kira enough time to give us both are respective lectures..." Nathan mused aloud. "Once she's up here I can just send some Summons down to keep them busy for a bit."

OOC: Well it's up to you, Ra.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:23 pm

OOC: I'm fine with it like I said.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content