Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeons and Dragons, Saving the World 1 XP at a time.

5 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Dungeons and Dragons, Saving the World 1 XP at a time. - Page 6 Empty Re: Dungeons and Dragons, Saving the World 1 XP at a time.

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:14 am

(So...what happened with my roll for diplomacy?)
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Dungeons and Dragons, Saving the World 1 XP at a time. - Page 6 Empty Re: Dungeons and Dragons, Saving the World 1 XP at a time.

Post by Rose Hathaway Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:18 am

Anastasia glared at the dwarf some more. "He better quit the act, or else I'll run a knife through his throat." she said, but put the dagger away. "Watch your tone, dwarf. I'm only putting this away because you're a dumb ass and you're weak."
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:24 am

Epsil slowly starts to move closer to Anastasia, ready to subdue her should she attack anybody. He sets a gentle hand on her shoulder and leans in to whisper something to her. "It is as she says. We woukd easily overpower them. They mean no harm and are only trying to scare us off."

Bluff: 14
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtravagantEvil Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:29 am

(Peace between states is merely war by other means. Thomas Hobbes Meh )

@John, you can always try again Smile. Peace never lasts long good sir XD.

The words of the Wolf carrier seem to cause the Dwarf to slacken his weapon, realizing his strategy has been seen through but still carries a faint look of disdain for the Wolf tamer who dared punch his pride.

It seems as if puncturing the Dwarves facade might make negotions easier.

(OOC: My Internet is acting funny. This is posted from my phone. Expect less frequent posts from me tonight until that is fixed)
ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:32 am

Please, all of you, let's just calm down, and peacefully talk this out. Raven said.

Diplomacy: 20
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:33 am

Anastasia relaxed a little as the dwarf did. He seemed more angry with the Wolf Elf because he was seen through. She finally cracked a smirk. "Not so tough now, are you?"
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:35 am

Ritz shrugs her shoulders allowing her arms to drop freely to her sides. Erimis looks up at her and she pets his head gently. He has been very good throughout the talks. "I'm as peaceable as I am going to get. I hate wasting words on people," she says. She doesn't even know why she's still around. It must have been the curiosity about who actually WAS ordering those wolves around. To treat creatures with such disrespect was something that definitely irked her more than people.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Mood : Tired.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtravagantEvil Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:36 am

@Anastasia: Roll Sense Motive (Wis Based) opposed to Epsil's bluff. (If you roll higher than his Bluff you see through what he's saying, and can decide on your own how to proceed without his influence)

(OOC: My Internet is acting funny. This is posted from my phone. Expect less frequent posts from me tonight until that is fixed)

OOC: God damned phone Internet :/.
ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:41 am

Sense Motive: 18

Anastasia detects his bluff easily, but shrugged it off. The dwarf was still weak, and was all talk right now.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtravagantEvil Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:47 am

(OOC: Back! Thank you Internet Gods)

The Dwarf stays silent and keeps a careful guy on each of you.

As the Dwarf Friend's words can go unimpeded by his partner, you finally realize that peace is in order. Whether you want to act on this sense that it would be best for everyone is your decision, but you feel more willing to calm down after all the tension.
ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:50 am

Me an my companion here, Sir Vorpalsheen, are here to get rid of the beasts who have been attacking the nearby village, we currently suspect that someone is controlling them to attack, but we aren't positive yet. Raven said.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:55 am

Ritz's tone grows deathly serious. "If someone is manipulating these animals to do their bidding, I want them eliminated. Sending them into battle on their own without having the courage to fight with them is...," her voice trails off and Erimis becomes a bit restless. "My name is Ritrene, but you may call me Ritz. I don't care much for people because they're manipulative by nature. Manipulating people. Manipulating nature. It is all deplorable," she says, introducing herself.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:58 am

Raven nods to Ritz, before extending a hand to shake. It is a pleasure to meet you, Ritz.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:59 am

Anastasia shrugged. "I can't say I blame the person behind it. Humans are disgusting beings." she said. "But you may call me Anastasia."
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:03 am

Ritz doesn't smile and is iffy about shaking the man's hand, but she takes it anyway and shakes, though she doesn't maintain contact for long. "A pleasure to meet you as well, and you too Anastasia," Ritz says politely to both of them. She gestures to her wolf. "This is Erimis. He's a very good companion of mine."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:06 am

Raven nods to Anastasia. It is a pleasure to meet you. He said, choosing to ignore her comments, before turning to the wolf. Likewise to you, Erimis. He said, giving the wolf a respectful nod.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtravagantEvil Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:34 am

Vorpalsheen gives a nod of acceptance as names are being tossed around, slowly letting the warhammer get set on the ground for a moment.
ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:50 am

Ritz looks down to Erimis who has nodded his head in return to Raven. She is pleased that Raven is so respectful to her companion. Her eye falls upon the vial that had originally caught her interest. "What is that?" she asks bluntly.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:56 am

I believe it to be blood. Raven said. We found it on one of the nearby corpses.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Ritz seems unfazed to find out that it is blood. She's curious about what kind of blood is in it. "May I see it? Perhaps I can identify what kind blood it is," she says, holding her hand out to receive the vial.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:04 pm

Raven nods, handing it over.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Ritz takes the vial and inspects it closely along with wafting the scent towards her nose.

(Ritz gets a 26 for Knowledge [Nature] )
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtravagantEvil Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:13 pm

@Ritz
(Huh, that's quite high... This is, possibly, the most interesting use of Know Nature imaginable.)

You can tell that it's Human blood.
ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Ritz holds the vial out for Raven to take. She no longer feels comfortable holding it. "The vial is filled with the blood of humans," she tells him indifferently.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Raven frowns. ...It's as bad as I thought...Thank you, Ritz. He said, nodding respectfully to the elf, before turning to Vorpal. We need to investigate further.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next