Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

+4
Stabberz
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
MrMissMrs Random
Book the Hero
8 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

Post by Book the Hero Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:31 pm

OOC: What makes sense?

---

Once it was out, Joey wrapped it up in a blanket, after cutting the umbilical cord. "Here we go..."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:32 pm

OOC: Melaney's defense tactic.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Kira had Amelia's hand clutched in hers to try and keep her calm, but feeling Nathan's Flow get stronger, she started shaking in fear, squeezing her own eyes shut. "I-I-In...ou-out...I-In...ou-ou-out..." she continued, her voice wavering.
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Amelia let out a sigh as the child was presented to her and smiled. "Nathan already said what he wanted the child to be called..." She said which drew a scowl from Eithne that went unnoticed.

"Thank you, Joey and Kira for helping me give birth to Lucas." He wanted to name him after Luke... something that he only told me and Eithne.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Joey slightly smiled at the name. "Don't mention it..."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Kira nodded, her face rather pale. "Th-That's a n-n-nice n-name..." she murmured, backing unsteadily towards the door. "I-I'm s-s-sorry...I-I'll s-s-send s-something f-for th-the baby l-later..." The way things were feeling, Lucas was going to end up as much of a monster as his father.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:27 pm

"Thank you, Kira." Amelia said warmly. She could see the fear on the girls face and could already guess what she was thinking. Despite his progress... they still think Nathan is a monster.

She then looked at her child. "His flow feels like Nathan's..."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Luke was waiting at the edge of the forest for Kira to come back. He knew she had left, but he didn't want to enter the village of his enemy. Some of the Illuminati recognised him from the scars and charred flesh, but he stared back at them defiantly.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:36 pm

"A-Ah, I-I-I'm s-s-sorry!" Kira stammered, realizing how much of her thoughts had shown on her face. "I...h-he...h-he j-j-just..." She let out an apologetic whimper, her eyes flickering around the hut as the walls started to close in. How could she be so stupid? This woman had a child with Nathan, of course she'd feel some caring emotion towards him...
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Joey nodded to everyone, before turning to leave himself.

He needed to get back to the twins.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Elena sighed, as if reminded of something. She closed her eyes and turned around, dropping the blanket. "Sorry, I need to go find someone. It's...personal, so see ya later!" she called as she ran off. "Simon!" she yelled once she was outside.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:56 pm

"Nathan isn't quite as bad as you think, Kira." Amelia said calmly. "He made mistakes when he was younger and because of him my sister died... But he's been doing his best over the past three years."

"But with the right influences Lucas won't turn out like him." She smiled at the girl. "Would you like to hold him?"
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Kaylee watched after her, slowly going invisible again. "Bye.."
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:01 pm

The right influences...Nathan had become bad around her and Luke. Maybe it was for the best that she avoided Lucas. "I-I...I sh-should go..." she whimpered, her voice barely audible, before she turned on her heels and took off running towards the forest.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:08 pm

"Elena?" Simon said when he thought he had heard the girl.

---

Erika had stopped searching for Elena, and was now leaning on a house. Her face was very pale and slightly green, like she was going to be sick. She gave birth.

The woman's lower stomach started to churn again, and this time the brunette actually felt sick, and threw up.

---

"Mr. Hadden?" Al said weakly.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Elena tackled Simon in a hug from behind. "Can you skip work today?" she asked, even though her voice was bright and upbeat as usual, there was a bit of a waver to it.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm

"I..." Simon detected the waver and sighed. "Sure. I already did a bit while everyone was listening to Amelia screaming..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:14 pm

"Thanks..." Elena mumbled, hugging Simon tighter for a moment, before letting go of him, and grabbing his arm. "Pick somewhere to go, this village is stuffy!"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Simon nodded and moved out of the village near by a sapling orchard the village had planted next to the cropfields. "This alright?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 pm

"Yes?" Joey asked wen he returned. "Sorry about that, felt like I had to help..."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 pm

"Uh huh..." Elena responded, turning away from Simon so he couldn't see that she was already crying. Why'd she have to be such a baby?
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 pm

"Was she dying?" Josh said in an incredulous tone.

---

"Hey, what's wrong?" Simon asked.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:32 pm

"E-Erika doesn't like me a-anymore..." Elena whimpered, rubbing her eyes furiously. She wasn't sure why she wanted to be around Simon if she didn't want him to see her cry.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:32 pm

"No..." Joey said. "Something much more painful, if what they say is correct..."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:36 pm

"What?" Simon blinked in surprise. "Why do you think that?"

---

"Did she have an alien burst out of her chest?" Josh asked.

"We've seen that happen, it looked like it hurt." Al nodded.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next