Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Grimoire of Fate 【RP Thread】

+2
Book the Hero
Chiasma
6 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Grimoire of Fate 【RP Thread】 - Page 6 Empty Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Grimoire of Fate 【RP Thread】

Post by Eebit Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:56 pm

{Lissa moves to B5 [E5 - D5 - C5 - B5]}
{Lissa activates Trigger Command: Inspect! on Decayed Corpse (A5)!}

The sentient mushroom having been defeated, Lissa passed its body, rendered unconscious, to finally get a good glimpse at what it was guarding when the group had come across it. What Alice had been so afraid of, from her vantage point upon seeing the thing. It was a corpse, reeking of the stench of decay. Perhaps it was the corpse of some ill-fated adventurer, hoping to pass through the forest to find some sort of treasure within the grips of the endless trees... Lissa would never find out the answer. She felt weary, having just woken from the depths of sleep herself. Perhaps she would just topple over here and join the corpse... No. There is too much I must do. Jet and Alice don't deserve to be trapped with me due to my own miscalculations. she thought to herself, stabbing her pitchfork into the ground to keep her balance.

She bent over, steadying herself in a crouch by placing her hands next to the corpse. The odour was overpowering from being this close, and Lissa wretched before plugging her nose. She had very little inside of her stomach, so vomiting was an unlikely scenario. The tang of death was still powerfully received by her nostrils, despite having blocked them from further smelling it. Ugh! I can see why Alice didn’t want to come over here... Still, maybe it has something useful, being a former adventurer. Lissa removed her pitchfork from the ground, nudging the corpse with the butt-end of the weapon. She could not believe she was doing this, and was about to give up, when...

"Aha! I found something!" she called back to her allies, reaching down to retrieve her prize from the disgusting corpse before her. She kicked the decaying body for good measure, making sure it would not jump back to life. "That was... one of the grossest things I have ever done. Ever." she shuddered, still almost in disbelief at having grabbed the treasure from the corpse’s deathly grasp. "Jet, you get the treasure next time."
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Grimoire of Fate 【RP Thread】 - Page 6 Empty Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Grimoire of Fate 【RP Thread】

Post by Book the Hero Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Jet moves to D3, and waits.

"Sure...thing..." Jet said, out of breath, and not looking so well.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Alice moves to F5 (F3 - F4 - F5) and basic attacks Raema.

Alice paled as Lissa started digging around in the corpse. Not only could that thing be disease ridden, but it was just plain disrespectful to the dead! "Lissa..." she groaned, looking about ready to vomit, before turning her attention to the final enemy and weakly swinging her banjo.
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudamon Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:21 pm

[Jizara moves to F6.
Jizara attacks Raema for 7 Int damage.]
Kudamon
Kudamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasma Tue May 01, 2012 3:25 am

Chapter I ~ II: Twist of Fate

Objective: Defeat the Enemy Units!

Atmosphere: Embrace of Nature: Water and Nature Elemental Damage Output +20%.

Party Limit: 4/4

Music: Earth Painting

-----~---~---~-----

Alice +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge: {//////////}

Jizara +0.5 X Levels!

-------

Lissa inspects Decayed Corpse (A5)!

Nature Snare acquired.

Low Fire acquired.

Old Tag acquired.

-------

Raema takes 2 Damage.
HP: 19/25

Raema takes 4 Damage.
HP: 15/25

{ } { } {t} { } {c} {t} {b} {t} {t} A
{t} { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} C
{ } { } {J} { } { } { } {t} { } { } D
{ } {t} { } { } { } {R} { } {b} { } E
{~} { } { } { } {A} {Z} { } { } { } F
{~} {~} { } { } { } {t} { } { } {t} G
{~} {~} { } {t} { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } {~} {~} { } { } { } { } {t} { } I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

~ Enemy Phase VIII ~

Raema moves to E5 (E6 - E5).

Raema attacks Alice! 8 Damage.

Alice takes 3 Damage.
HP: 8/25

{t} { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } {J} { } { } { } {t} { } { } D
{ } {t} { } { } {R} { } { } {b} { } E
{~} { } { } { } {A} {Z} { } { } { } F

Ally Side:
Enemy Side:
Legend Cells:

~ Ally Phase IX ~
Chiasma
Chiasma

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue May 01, 2012 3:49 am

Jet moves to E3, then uses Slash on Raema for 9 Atk damage. 4 MP left.

"Let's finish this..." Jet said, striking the Treant with all his might.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue May 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Alice attacks Raema and waits.

Alice blinked, starting to feel rather weak. The stupid trees kept attacking her, this wasn't good... She wanted to finish this quickly, but with next to no mana left, she couldn't do anything. She continued to swing the banjo, muttering prayers under her breath.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudamon Tue May 01, 2012 9:07 pm

[Jizara moves to F8.
Jizara searches the Small Bush!]
Kudamon
Kudamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eebit Tue May 01, 2012 9:19 pm

{Lissa moves to D5 [B5 - C5 - D5]}
{Lissa unleashes X-Ability: Snare of Spirits! 6 Piercing Dark ATK Damage to All Enemies! High Chance of Stop!}

Lissa was exhausted. She turned back to the ongoing strife with the last remaining treant in the immediate surroundings, and noticed all of the hack marks and gouges on its body... however, it came at a price. Jet looked exhausted, Alice looked sick, and the newcomer... was nowhere to be seen. Lissa scanned the area for her, before seeing the slightest motion of a tail over top of the small bush nearby. Lissa shrugged, wondering why it hadn't occurred to her to forage... It immediately recalled to her memory that Naina was missing. I hope she is okay...

Lissa let out a howl as her reserves were growing ever-closer to becoming depleted. The already-dim lighting grew ever darker as she began to call forth what energy she still had in her body, commanding a powerful, ethereal energy to form around the snaring staff. Voice hollow and raspy, Lissa cried out, "It is time... Let us end this!" before swinging the ever-expanding blade throughout the arena. The essence of the remaining treant was captured by the prongs, stealing its very spirit away from its physical embodiment. "Join the spirits of the Netherworld!" And with that, the giant blade retracted into normal form. The light returned to normal. The forest was absurdly still, as though afraid to make a sound.

Lissa stabbed forwards, plunging the tri-pronged, makeshift snaring staff into the depths of the treant on the ground. "That should... do it..." Lissa panted out to her allies. "Everyone... okay?" Before anyone could respond, however, Lissa fell forward once more, in a fit of convulsions having diminished what little energy she had left inside of her. She stilled, no longer writhing on the ground, but now in tears... Perhaps I will yet meet the fate of that poor adventurer...
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasma Tue May 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Chapter I ~ II: Twist of Fate

Objective: Defeat the Enemy Units!

Atmosphere: Embrace of Nature: Water and Nature Elemental Damage Output +20%.

Party Limit: 4/4

Music: Earth Painting

-----~---~---~-----

Jet +1 X Level!

Alice +0.5 X Level!

Lissa -10 X Levels!

-------

Jizara searches Small Bush (E8)!

Red Berry x2 acquired

-------

Raema takes 4 Damage.
HP: 11/25

Raema takes 2 Damage.
HP: 9/25

Raema takes 6 Piercing Damage.
HP: 3/25

Raema INSTANT DEATH!

{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {L} { } {t} { } { } D
{ } {t} {J} { } { } { } { } {b} { } E
{~} { } { } { } {A} { } {Z} { } { } F

Ally Side:
Enemy Side:
Legend Cells:

~ Chapter Complete! ~

Experience Gain

[+2 Exp] - Young Mandragora
--- x2 KO
--- +1 Perfect Kill

[+3 Exp] - Forest Treant
--- x2 KO
--- +1 Perfect Kill

[+3 Exp] - Wandering Toadstool

[+2 Exp] - No Player Character KO

[+2 Exp] - Player Phase < 10

[-2 Exp] - X-Ability Usage
--- x2 Characters

Total: 15 Experience Points

-------

Lissa Diomke (Spirit Invoker)
Current Level: 3
6/10 + 15 Exp --- 21/10 EXP
Lissa LEVEL UP!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Point
+2 Upgrade Points
Next Level: 11/16

Alice Benevo (Travelling Musician)
Alice LEVEL UP!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Point
+2 Upgrade Points

Jet Michaels (Magic Knight)
Jet LEVEL UP!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Point
+2 Upgrade Points

Jizara Kelat (Kitsune)
Current Level: 1
0/10 + 15 Exp --- 15/10 EXP
Jizara LEVEL UP!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Point
+2 Upgrade Points
Next Level: 5/10

Item Drops

Small Leaf x2 - Small leaf with bladed edges pertaining to a Young Mandragora.

Poison Sac x4 - Transparent sac containing a deep purple venom from a Young Mandragora.

Old Wood - Piece of really old wood extracted from a Forest Treant's trunk.

Forest Naosh - Increases Base Spr by 1 upon usage. Range: Self or Adjacent Cell.

Glowing Hypha - Oddly-shaped, bright green hypha which composed part of a Wandering Toadstool's bizarre cap.

Gold Obtained: 53 Units

((OoC: Update your profiles~ We will continue shortly after an IC scene.)
Chiasma
Chiasma

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed May 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Once the final treant had been killed, Alice quickly moved over to Lissa. "A-Are you okay?" she asked, though making sure to keep her distance. She was pretty sure that the gods wouldn't like it that she had been meddling with the dead. No need to get caught in the blast if they decided to smite her.

She was feeling a rather tired herself, but Lissa had actually passed out, and she was sure that qualified as more important, even if she was on the gods' smite list.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudamon Thu May 03, 2012 9:15 am

Jizara sighed with relief when the battle was over. It wasn't that she was overly concerned about her new allies- despite the boy's recklessness, they seemed to be able to hold their own- but rather that she despised having to fight the inhabitants of the forest who were only defending their territories. Her foxlike ears drooped slightly in minor weariness. She'd spent much of the battle healing the boy, and that had taken a slight toll...

She stepped toward the group, dipping her head in acknowledgment. "Now that that is out of the way, I should introduce myself," She said. Now that the kitsune was closer and actually had a chance to speak without shouting, it was quickly apparent by her soft voice that she was quiet by nature, though the gentleness held a very slight, challenging edge. It was barely noticeable. "My name is Jizara Kelet... as you can probably tell, I'm a kitsune. I'm somewhat skilled in supportive magic, so if you ever need a healer, I'm there."
Kudamon
Kudamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu May 03, 2012 9:39 am

Jet nodded to the Kitsune as he finished catching his breath, grateful for what she has done for them today. "Thank you, Jizara, your help was much appreciated, my name is Jet." He said gratefully, remembering how she had healed him.

"I am most sory for dragging you into that mess..." He said apolegetically, as he sheathed his sword. "...Have you seen a young girl around anywhere?" He asked in a worried tone, as the thought of Naina's disaapearace quickly came to mind. "Our companion seems to have gone missing."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu May 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Alice glanced suspiciously at Jizara, muttering something about Naina under her breath, before inching away from the kitsune. Jet was probably in league with this demon, that's why he relied so heavily on her during the battle.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudamon Fri May 04, 2012 9:04 am

Jizara shook her head, saying, "I said before, I haven't seen a young girl around here. You are the first travelers for a while." She was about to say more when she noticed one of the girls edging away from her. Her ears flattened slightly, the only sign she gave of hurt, before she gestured with a hand at the group. "If any of you are still injured or tired..." She started, as the glowing light she'd used to continuously heal Jet now went for all three of them- Jet again, the suspicious Alice, and the previously convulsing, unconscious Lissa- to heal them of the rest of their wounds.
Kudamon
Kudamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri May 04, 2012 9:23 am

Jet frowned, worried about the young girl, while not noticing Alice's suspicion. "I see..."

Jet then noticed the Kitsune begin to glow, as she healed all three of them. "...Thank you." He said with a small smile, as his wounds began to heal.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri May 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Alice moved to jump back, away from the light, though she was a bit slow. Once the light was gone, she moved back to Lissa's side, glaring at the kitsune. "C'mon, wake up..." she muttered quietly, not wanting to be alone with the strangers.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri May 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Jet turned, to see Alice slightly freaking out over the light, and trying to wake Lissa up. "...Maybe you should have given us a bit of warning before doing ath." Jet said to Jizara.

...We'll have to wait till Lissa recovers before doing anything. He thought to himself, before looking around the area for any possible threats, recalling the training days of his apprenticeship, as he scanned the area.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudamon Mon May 07, 2012 9:11 am

Jizara shrugged. "I thought perhaps if your friend had been observant in the battle, she would have noticed that the light heals wounds," The kitsune said. Her voice had an edge to it... had that been a shot at Alice? "In any case, that's past, and I would have thought that my comment beforehand would tell you I was about to heal you... So, do you have a name?" She asked looking at Alice.

(aaa writer's block)
Kudamon
Kudamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon May 07, 2012 10:46 am

After checking to make sure no enemies were in the immediate area, Jet turned, and moved towards the corpse.

After a moment of silence, he uttered a small prayer, out of respect and tradition, as he was taught to do from his days as an apprentice, despite not believing in God himself.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon May 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Alice stayed quiet for a few awkward moments, waiting to start growing frog skin or something. Once she was satisfied that she really was properly healed, and this was only a plot to gain her trust, she glared at Jizara. "You should know my name already. I know you're in league with him!" she exclaimed, pointing at Jet.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon May 07, 2012 4:12 pm

"...What?" Jet said, turning to Alice with a really confused look on his face.

...Oh boy, please tell me she isn't another one of those insane conspiracy theorists.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Eebit Tue May 08, 2012 4:23 am

As the light seeped into her evident wounds, they rapidly began to mend. Lissa quivered in her unconscious state, as though shivering from a cool breeze running over her. Her eyelids fluttered at the commotion around her as her eyes appeared glazed. "Hnnn... Wh-what's going...?" she groaned, sleepily looking around. Alice was by her side, looking awfully pale and afraid of the somewhat-distant shape, whom Lissa could only assume was the girl who had appeared and healed Jet during the fight.

The fight! Lissa looked around frantically. Had it all been just a dream...? No... the treant is still here. That means we're still... she continued looking around, eyes catching hold of Jet and Alice locked in some sort of mental battle. "What's happening? How long was I out for?" She looked puzzled, furrowing her brow as though it would help her to remember the small fraction of the events that she had missed.

Noticing that she was still on the ground, Lissa clamoured to her feet. The blood rushed instantly from her head, causing her to feel slightly confused. She stumbled slightly, before regaining her balance and holding her head... Now is simply not the time for this...
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue May 08, 2012 9:06 am

"Lissa!" Jet said, noticing the girl get up, and turned away from Alice, and walked over to check on the girl. "You ok?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudamon Tue May 08, 2012 9:23 am

The two pale gold ears went flat against the kitsune's head. "Learn to accept help," Jizara said dryly. "This is the first time I've ever met any of you. Whatever quarrel you have with Jet, I am not involved." She glanced over at the previously unconscious girl as she woke up. Jizara ducked her head. "You were out for but a few minutes. We were just... getting through introductions." Then she glared at Alice. "However, if I am unwanted here, I could always take my skill in healing somewhere else." The kitsune's voice was frigid. She meant it.
Kudamon
Kudamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next