Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall, Children of the Elements

+5
MrMissMrs Random
quackers are yummylicious
Stabberz
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
blackoutEquinox
9 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements - Page 6 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 17, 2012 12:36 am

Manda shrugged. "It's okay. I'm used to it."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Nightfall, Children of the Elements - Page 6 Empty Re: Nightfall, Children of the Elements

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu May 17, 2012 12:39 am

Either she's not pissed or I'm gonna die within the next minute. Aculeus was able to hide his confusion at Sparrow's tone after a brief moment. He looked at Manda too, "Your mom did a good job with you. She would be proud I think."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 17, 2012 12:41 am

Manda gave Aculeus a smile. "I like to hope so."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 17, 2012 12:42 am

"I'm pretty sure she is," Suzume nodded, and then leaned forwards. resting her chin on her arms, on top of the table.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu May 17, 2012 12:45 am

Aculeus smiled back at Manda. "Are you two hungry?" he questioned the girls. "I know you like apples Manda but what does Sparrow like?"
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 17, 2012 12:48 am

Manda waited for Suzume to answer by playing with her duck oragami. "Hee hee..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 17, 2012 12:49 am

"I can get my own food," Suzume responded to Aculeus.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu May 17, 2012 12:53 am

"You will be getting it yourself," Aculeus said as a small apple tree began to grow my Manda, "I'll just be growing some of Her bounty for you to get." Aculeus grew a cherry tree to get food for himself. What is she thinking about?
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu May 17, 2012 12:55 am

"Thank you very much, Mr. Aculeus." Manda replied. "We should make something for you sometime..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 17, 2012 12:55 am

"I'm not hungry right now," came Suzumes next argument.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu May 17, 2012 12:58 am

"You're welcome Manda, and it isn't necessary to cook for me. Thank you though." Aculeus turned to Sparrow, "Let's make a bet Sparrow."
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 17, 2012 1:00 am

"Not interested," Suzume said rather bluntly.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu May 17, 2012 1:03 am

"It'll be fun, you must like fun," Aculeus was going to try something he never thought he would say to Sparrow. He took a deep breath as he started, "Pretty please with whip cream and cherries and sprinkles and strawberries on top with your favorite food on the side with you favorite beverage beside it?" He hoped it would work, or at least get a smile.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 17, 2012 1:07 am

"No." Suzume said, poker faced. "The last time someone offered a bet to me, if he won, I would have had to have sex with him." She added on, still poker faced. "Men only have one thing on their mind really."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu May 17, 2012 1:19 am

"I wasn't planning on banging you," Aculeus said, "I was actually going to say if I won you would tell me your favorite flower or fruit. If you won you would've gotten to choose what you would get. I play fair." Aculeus really wanted to know as much about Sparrow as he could.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 17, 2012 1:21 am

"I dont have a favourite flower, or fruit." Suzume said still blank faced.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu May 17, 2012 1:24 am

"Lies,"Aculeus told her, "Lies and illogical fallacies." Aculeus thought for a moment. "At least tell me what you want to wager?" he asked Sparrow.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 17, 2012 1:26 am

"I don't bet," Suzume said.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu May 17, 2012 1:29 am

"Fine then, what's your idea of fun?" Aculeus was hoping he would get a good response out of her this time.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 17, 2012 1:30 am

Suzume glanced over at Manda and the oragami duck. "I don't have any sense of fun."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu May 17, 2012 1:34 am

Aculeus caught the glance at the paper duck and he came up with an idea. Reeds began to grow around his feet. "Can you make me a knife please? I'll need it for about 5 minutes." He hoped he could still remember how to make the pipes right.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 17, 2012 1:36 am

"Whatever," Suzume said as a hunting knife seemed to form in front of Aculeus. Suzume then leaned back down.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu May 17, 2012 1:48 am

Aculeus took the knife and cut a few of the reeds down and began to make a reed pipe using the knife to make the reeds the right size and making sure the pipes would sound the way they were supposed to. The process would take a bit of time.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu May 17, 2012 1:52 am

Suzume yawned, and reached into her pocket to feel a pendant necklace. I still have it...good...
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Thu May 17, 2012 7:03 pm

After 15 minutes of cutting and tying things together Aculeus finally had a finished reed pipe. He gave it a few puffs and it didn't sound too bad. "Any requests my ladies?" he asked the two girls sitting with him.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next